On the Train back home... - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

On the Train back home... - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

On the Train back home...

Page 4 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

On the Train back home... - Page 4 Empty Re: On the Train back home...

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:57 pm

Mariana walked from Huffy compartment towards Liz and others: "Hey how's it going?" she asked from the door.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:16 pm

"Hey Mariana!" Emily greeted "Good, and you? Why don't you sit with us?" she asked
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Krum Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:00 pm

"The reason why I won't be going on the train is because I found a house in France closer to the boys school. And I have many reasons to hide without letting Malfoy know but the house I found and went to see, is just a perfect place and it also a private place where my addresses won't be shown at the ministry of magic, so Malfoy can't find out. You can come and visit anytime but at least let me know. Daryl is not doing well in school, so he must go to summer school where they will help him." Elizabeth said to Nikki, Andrian, Emily and Mariana.
Elizabeth Krum
Elizabeth Krum
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4133

http://thetwistintime.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:58 pm

Mariana listened hardly to Liz's 10 milles an hour talking so she ratherly said: "Hey Emiily!Doing good and can't find my cousin Dae anywhere!" she replied cheerfull.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:01 pm

"Oh...Dae..." Emily muttered "He went home sooner. His uncle was sick or something." she explained, getting back to her reading of the Daily Prophet.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Krum Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:24 pm

Mariana wrote:Mariana listened hardly to Liz's 10 milles an hour talking so she ratherly said: "Hey Emiily!Doing good and can't find my cousin Dae anywhere!" she replied cheerfull.

((10 miles an hour? Very funny Mariana.))

"So what will you guys been doing over holidays?" I asked everyone.
Elizabeth Krum
Elizabeth Krum
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4133

http://thetwistintime.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:26 pm

Andrian kissed Emily on the cheek, "I think Dae said he was going home early and going on a camp" Andrian said looking at his friends each time
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:06 am

Nikki who felt excluded gave a big sigh and said "I'll just be studying and relaxing..not much and I've been wandering where Dae went...mysterious boy I say" Nikki said trying to make conversation.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:15 am

Andrian smiled at Nikki's and felt her emotion to be his own, "I agree he is a mysterious boy yet romantic from what i heard from Sophia" Andrian said letting out alittle growl on accident
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:57 am

"Oh, they're dating now?" Nikki asked. "Cause if they are...that makes 'em girlfriend and boyfriend!" Nikki exclaimed.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top