On the Train back home... - Page 12
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

On the Train back home... - Page 12 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

On the Train back home...

Page 12 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

On the Train back home... - Page 12 Empty Re: On the Train back home...

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon Oct 06, 2008 3:23 pm

Mariana looked confused at the scene.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:14 pm

Zoe sat watching Mariana and Jess. Then she turned her attention toward Emily. "I know you might have plans but wouldnt it be nice to get away and relax in the sun. We would have a great time."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:54 pm

"London airport!" she said giving Roran,Danny,Jess,Zoe,Emily,Liz.Nikki their tickets.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:24 pm

Emily handed hers again "No Mariana, I can't go!" she said, a bit angry "I'll explain the whole thing so you can understand." she took a deep breath "I'll be teaching at Hogwarts in a couple of years. My position is already guaranteed. The Headmaster invited me." she saw her friends smile "But... this year I was transferred to Beauxbatons."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:42 pm

Roran shot a quick glance at Emily, and managed to say "Y-Your going to Beauxbatons?" he stammered looking at her sadly
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:35 am

Zoe could not believe her ear. "You were what? Why?" This was such a huge shock.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:12 pm

"Yes, I am. My parents think that Beauxbatons will give a proper education. They think Hogwarts it's not the same anymore. Besides, the Headmistress invited me. You see, Beauxbatons doesn't send a letter when you turn 11. Most of students there are pure-bloods. But when she saw my grades, it would be good for me, and for the school. And me being French makes everything easier." Emily explained sadly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:50 pm

Zoe turned really sad. This wasnt going to be good. "Yea, but it still wont be the same without you. You know that right."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:45 am

Roran looked at everyone reaction, and finally decided to tell them more about himself, "You know i use to go to the Drumstrang until i came here" he told everyone hoping their reaction was not as big as Emily's "The Headmaster really wants me back and i've been deciding" he said
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:24 pm

Zoe just sat there looking from one to another. "Well isnt that something. Everyone is leaving now arent they." Zoe went back to playing with her shoe. She understand why they wanted to go but it was like everything else in her life. Why shouldnt they leave everyone else does.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top