Nikki's Place - Page 16
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Nikki's Place - Page 16 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Nikki's Place

Page 16 of 44 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 30 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nikki's Place - Page 16 Empty Re: Nikki's Place

Post by Nikki Lestrange Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:24 am

"But what about Em?" Nikki asked Roran. She took a few sips of the drink and watched the movie blankly waiting for an asnwer.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:26 am

Roran looked at her smiling abit, then looked at the movie "I don't know. If you break up with me again like really soon it going to piss me off" he admitted
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:28 am

"Why would I break up with you and I promise I won't break up with you" Nikki replied to Roran getting a handful of popcorn again.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:33 am

The movie was about to be finished, "That promise can easily be broken" he replied to her with a low quiet voice looking at her with a dazzling smile
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:51 am

"I-I know" Nikki replied. "But you're just going to have to try and believe me" Nikki continued. She watched the end of the movie and sighed.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:03 am

Roran grabbed all the rubbished he had left on the chair, and got up on his feet "I'll try, just you talking to gys you've just kissed once on the lips makes me feel uneasy" he said waiting for her to go down the stairs
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:08 am

"I've only ever kissed David and you on the lips and other guys would've just been on the cheek" Nikki replied getting her rubbish also. She walked down the stairs and chucked her rubbish in the bin.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:10 am

Roran tried not to push this arguement any futher so he pretended that he did not hear what she just said, "I love you" he said pushing the door for her
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:11 am

She walked out of the door and said "Be right back, bathroom break!" She ran to the toilet and did her 'business.'
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:14 am

Roran took his jacket off, and waited by the girls toilet waiting for Nikki while some girls went pass him giggling at him
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 44 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 30 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top