Nikki's Place - Page 11
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Nikki's Place - Page 11 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Nikki's Place

Page 11 of 44 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 27 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nikki's Place - Page 11 Empty Re: Nikki's Place

Post by Nikki Lestrange Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:57 am

Nikki began to get really frightened and said "I'm sorry but I guess I don't have proof that I cheated on you" She then tried to get Roran to sit down and calm down.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:00 am

Roran eyes were narrowed, and his expression was sad "I know you haven't cheated on me but somehow i can't seem to bealive you" he looked at her as he sat down closing his eyes to calm down
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:09 am

"I can't force you to believe in anything or to do anything" Nikki said with a sigh. She quickly finished her fish platter and drank a bit more of her drink.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:13 am

Roran knew it would hurt Emily if he tried to kiss her, full on the lips so he gave Nikki a kissed on the cheek to show he bealived her now "Alright i bealive you for now" he grinned
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:24 am

Nikki's eyes twinkled with a tear for happiness and she gave a small smiled to him. "Thank you" Nikki said to Roran and hugged him.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:28 am

Roran grinned and hugged her back, drinking his drink and finished his food "Had enough?" he asked her looking down at her plate
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:30 am

"Um yeah pretty much" Nikki said looking at the chips on her fish platter. She then took one last gulp of her drink and ate the ice. "Mmm..crunchy"
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:37 am

Roran watched her bite on the ice, and smiled at her "So it doesn't bothers you biting onto something hard and cold?" he asked her glancing up and took the pay check.

He looked down at his paycheck and gasped, "fifty dollars" he exclaimed, getting his wallet paying the bills "Man this place is expensive" he admitted looking around the resturant
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:13 am

"Well I love ice F.Y.I and that isn't our check anyways Roran..." Nikki chuckled.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:16 am

Roran smiled at her, and got up on his feet "We'll go when your ready. I'll be outside waiting" he said looking at her then turned around to walk toward the door and looked around the street
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 44 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 27 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top