Taking the next step. - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Taking the next step. - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Taking the next step.

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Taking the next step. - Page 3 Empty Re: Taking the next step.

Post by Lucifer D'Eath Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:35 am

When Darien laid on the bed Lucifer put his arm around Darien's shoulders, scooting closer. He was glad Darien decided to stay. It's been a while since he could just relax with someone like this.

He looked at Darien. "Well, of course I can love someone. I just tend to hate people more often. I mean, I love my mother, my sister, and my brothers. I loved my ex-girlfriend. What a b*tch." He thought of Annabelle, his ex-girlfriend from Hogwarts. She'd left him after they both joined the Death Eaters. She had said she'd found someone better, stronger. Lucifer thought she was the reason he liked guys a lot better, they seem to know what hurts and what doesn't. "Let see, I hate my dad and his muggle b*tch."

Thinking about his dad made him angry. He took deep breaths, pulled his arm away from Darien and got off the bed. He turned his back to Darien, completely forgetting his rule of not letting his back show to anyone, and pulled his wand out of his pants pocket. He shot out a confringo at his desk in the corner of his room. "God! I'm sorry. I'm just so, UH!" He threw an aguamenti at the flames and sat on the side of the bed. His back to Darien, his shoulders slumped.
Lucifer D'Eath
Lucifer D'Eath
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 188

Back to top Go down

Post by Darien de Ramiére Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:44 am

Darien listened to Lucifer, but didn't say anything, because Lucifer seemed to get angry. And then he set his desk on fire. And Darien also saw his scar on his back, but didn't ask anything. He felt like it wasn't his to ask.

"That's okay, I get it... you're angry. I have this feeling sometimes.." When he thinks of his Master and how he left him. It made him sad, and angry. "Come here," he said, reaching his hand towards Lucifer. Hug will make it better!
Darien de Ramiére
Darien de Ramiére
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 601
Special Abilities : Parseltongue, Legilimency

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer D'Eath Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:48 am

Lucifer grabbed hold of Darien's hand, and allowed the hug.

"I would ask you to, uh, date me.. But after the stunt I pulled, I wouldn't be surprised if you rejected me. I'd probably hurt you. I've hurt plenty of people. Family, friend, ex-girlfriends/boyfriends." He said.

He looked at Darien. "Plus, with your looks you could probably get anyone. Why would you want to be stuck with me?"
Lucifer D'Eath
Lucifer D'Eath
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Darien de Ramiére Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:00 am

Darien hugged him tightly and smiled slightly when Lucifer started talking again. "I have lived though a lot worse," he said, shrugging. "I really would like to date you.."

Darien smiled, when he looked at Lucifer. "You look great, honestly. You should give yourself more credit." Darien liked the way Lucifer looked. Almost perfect. In his eyes.
Darien de Ramiére
Darien de Ramiére
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer D'Eath Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:10 am

"I really would like to date you.." Lucifer smiled slightly, moving into the hug.

"I don't want to hurt you. You need to be okay with what I do, who I am, how I act. Are you willing to accept that?" Lucifer asked. He looked at Darien. "We need to get to know each other a lot more." He said.

He moved out of the hug, his back still to Darien. "See this scar? I don't like it. I hate it, actually. I got it when I was duelling. It was during the first or second year when I was a Death Eater. I don't remember what happened well. I ended up passing out. Well, that's what they say. I'll never know I guess.." He looked at Darien for any signs of what he would say next.
Lucifer D'Eath
Lucifer D'Eath
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Darien de Ramiére Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:16 am

"I'm willing to accept that.." Darien smiled again. "Yeah, we will get to know each other." But Dar didn't think, that he'll ever talk about his Master. No one knew about that in Darien's past.

Darien looked at the scar Lucifer talked about. "I have scars too. Smaller, but I have many of them.." Darien showed him his hands and many of them were on his chest and his back. "Maybe one day I'll talk about how I got those. I don't think I'm ready just yet."
Darien de Ramiére
Darien de Ramiére
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer D'Eath Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:25 am

Lucifer smiled. "Alright. We can talk about when you're ready, I guess. It can't be that bad." He shrugged.

"Well, I guess in my opinion. You should've seen my dad. Hurt my sister real bad, got punished." He let it slip. He didn't mean to, it just happened. He'd never told anyone about hurting his sister. "I wasn't supposed to say that. I've never told anyone that." He grabbed hold of Darien's hand. He pulled his hand, pushing them both back to lay on the bed. Lucifer looked up at the ceiling. "You're different. Really different. From the total of 4 boyfriends/girlfriends I've had." He sighed. "Really different. Wow."
Lucifer D'Eath
Lucifer D'Eath
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Darien de Ramiére Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:34 am

Darien smiled. "It's bad, but yeah. Maybe later."

"That's okay, I won't tell anyone.." Darien was good at keeping secrets. He had secrets of his own, didn't he?

"How am I different?" Darien asked curiously, turning himself to side, looking at Lucifer's face. He was so handsome! Dar couldn't help but place a kiss on his cheek. He was cute! Though that was something he shouldn't say to him.
Darien de Ramiére
Darien de Ramiére
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer D'Eath Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:45 am

Darien said it was bad, that sort of made him worry. How bad could it have been? Lucifer couldn't think of anything that would have been so bad. He hoped once Darien did tell him, it would be so bad as to make him mad.

He looked straight up as Darien turned and placed a kiss on his cheek. "Well, you're so nice. You're really young looking. You seem so happy. You're definitely a lot better looking. I mean, there was Alex, and he was extremely handsome. But, yeah, you're different. I like that. New chapter in my life and all that sh*t, right?" He said.
Lucifer D'Eath
Lucifer D'Eath
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Darien de Ramiére Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:52 am

Darien laughed again and slid his hand around Lucifer, placing his head on his arm. "I seem happy, yeah." But he really wasn't. He was this sad little puppy, when caught. But he tried to be happy.

"New chapters in life are good. You are really handsome and I'm happy that you are in my new chapter.." Yeah. He was happy, that he did, what he did, that he didn't chicken out. He deserved to move on some time, and now he did.
Darien de Ramiére
Darien de Ramiére
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top