In My Office - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

In My Office - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

In My Office

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

In My Office - Page 2 Empty Re: In My Office

Post by Zoe Gould Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:34 am

Zoe nodded slowly to the other woman. "So I would have to become a Death Eater to get this.. information and support, it makes sense, you need to be able to trust me of course." She said with a small nod, her eyes moving around the room, before moving back to look at the girl's arm again, making sure the mark was real before nodding once.

"I'd like to schedule a meeting with your.. leader.. and be able to talk to him in a more.. private place.. one that has less of a likelihood of being overheard, as well as some time to think it over.. if I refuse? What happens?" She asked, her eyes boring holes into the girl's face, knowing that if she refused, bad things could happen, and she wanted to get the facts out straight, if she refused would they kill her? Did she have a choice at all in this matter anyway?
Zoe Gould
Zoe Gould

Number of posts : 152

Back to top Go down

Post by Sofie Elkin Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:40 am

Sofie listened patiently, nodding. "Of course. I will leave here, schedule the meeting, and send you an owl. We like to do things efficiently. A waste of time is the worst, I believe." Sofie always liked giving little thoughts like this; it gained trust when people thought she was just sharing the thoughts that entered her head.

Zoe seemed concerned about what would happen if she refused. Sofie shrugged. "Nothing. I'd ask your permission to modify your memory to erase traces, or allow you to do so yourself. Or we can strike some sort of deal. Something to protect the both of us. However, there won't be any punishments or punitive consequences, if that's what you're thinking."
Sofie Elkin
Sofie Elkin
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 209

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoe Gould Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:04 am

Zoe nodded quickly and looked the girl over. She was a good looking girl, polite, and nothing like Zoe imagined the Death Eaters to be like. Normally they were people who knew what they wanted, and went for it.. with rudeness and sharp behaviors.. but this girl.. she was calm, polite, and talked softly and with respect.

When she reassured her that she wouldn't be hurt, and simply agree to a memory modification, or whatnot, well.. that was completely understandable. "Alright.. I can agree with that." She said lightly before nodding once. "I will be expecting your owl than soon?" Zoe said, and stood up, holding her hand out to the woman who had given her an opportunity that Zoe knew already, she wouldn't be able to give up.
Zoe Gould
Zoe Gould

Number of posts : 152

Back to top Go down

Post by Sofie Elkin Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:13 pm

Zoe agreed and Sofie smiled lightly- people liked their memories, so the fact that she agreed proved to Sofie that Zoe was legitimately interested in joining their ranks. Sofie filed away the agreement and its insinuation to tell Aaron when she reported her findings and progress to him.

Zoe stood holding out her hand to shake and Sofie rose too, smiling as she said, "As soon as I get word from my leader, you will get word from me." She reached out a hand to shake, and lightly shook Zoe's hand. "It was a pleasure meeting you, Ms. Gould." With that she turned and re-covered her Dark Mark, before leaving the office.
Sofie Elkin
Sofie Elkin
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 209

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top