Finally.. health and happiness - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Finally.. health and happiness - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Finally.. health and happiness

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Finally.. health and happiness - Page 3 Empty Re: Finally.. health and happiness

Post by Risé Lehmberg Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:09 am

Risé felt him start to kiss her back, and she felt herself melt into his arms. When she had pushed him, both hands had moved up to be pressed palms down on the wood by his head, now she moved them down to his shoulders, kissing him passionately before moving back slowly and looking him in the eyes.

"Why do you have to be so god damn cute." She whispered and smiled at him, brushing a strand of her hair out of her face, only to have it fall right back into the same place it had been in before.

"I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to scare you Ryo.. I would never hurt you, I wish you knew that." she said and let her hands fall from his shoulders, taking a small step backwards, shaking her head, looking him over for a moment. "I'm sorry I made you feel like I had it in me to actually kill you.. I guess that's what monsters do though right? We kill each other.. well.. I'm not about to start with you.. sorry." She said and moved back to her seat, pulling her knees to her chest, and staring out the window again.
Risé Lehmberg
Risé Lehmberg

Number of posts : 313

Back to top Go down

Finally.. health and happiness - Page 3 Empty Re: Finally.. health and happiness

Post by Ryo Hiroku Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:23 am

When she started to move away the Vampire seemed to finally get what had happened and although he wasn't saying anything, Ryo could tell he was pissed. After all, he had just kissed one of the creatures that he was supposed to hate, not that it hadn't happened before. Ryo felt a light blush form on his cheeks as he remembered that night and he shook his head. He looked at Rise and sighed softly.

After she sat down, it took Ryo a few moments before he moved closer to her. He sat down next to Rise and cupped her chin with her hand, trying to make her look at him. "Rise ... we - you aren't a monster. And we don't have to kill each other." he said, some kind of reason finally entering his head as he looked at her. "I'm sorry I doubted you. I shouldn't have, I should've known that you wouldn't. he told her softly. It seemed that today all he could say to her was sorry, but he really didn't mind it.

"I know you wouldn't hurt me, And I won't hurt you." he said, bringing his face closer to hers until their lips met again. The Vampire hissed at what he was doing, but he wasn't trying to stop him. Better doing this than being torn to pieces by her.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 994
Special Abilities : Metamorphmagus

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Risé Lehmberg Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:12 pm

Risé felt him sit on the seat next to her, and she tried not to look at him until his hand came around and gently took hold of her chin, moving her head to look at him. He spoke, and his words were so soft, so gentle, she stared at him, listening to him apologize.. again, it seemed that's all he could do today, but she didn't mind it. It was weird being apologized to, normally she did the apologizing.

He kissed her again, and she melted, moving so that she could kiss him better, her hand moving up to his cheek to pull him closer. Suddenly though, her werewolf started to push thoughts into her head. "Doesn't he have a girlfriend? What if while he was with you he was off doing some other chick? This guy is a cheater, and he just proved it with you! Get away from the Vampire Risé! He's no good, they never are!" Risé ignored the last little quip about Vampires, but she couldn't shake it, the guy DID have a girlfriend.

Risé pulled away from the kiss, staring straight into his eyes, her own blinking rapidly as she did. "You have a girlfriend." She whispered, shaking her head. "You should go to her, before you go to me... this isn't about what we are anymore.. it's about what's going on. Go to your girlfriend and forget about me, because you sir.. just cheated on her." She said and with that, turned her head to face the window again.
Risé Lehmberg
Risé Lehmberg

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:56 pm

The Vampire kept reminding him about Evalyn as he kissed Risé, and no matter how much he knew the Vampire was right, he didn't care. So you don't care that she accepted you. That her family wants her to marry another Veela, yet she chose you? the Vampire asked. But Evalyn was nowhere to be found. He hadn't seen her at all, since their second meeting in the forest. She seemed to just disappear into thin air, it was probably something because of her family. And even if she chose him, her family wanted her to marry another Veela. And it's not like she'd ever acted like she liked him.

But she was still with you. She went against her family to be with you ... but in all honesty ... you just wanted to use her right? To forget about this Werewolf. the Vampire said, and Ryo knew he was right. The entire time all he'd try to do was forget Risé, the Vampire didn't want him thinking about her all the time, so he tried to forget. He used Evalyn to forget, but it didn't work out the way he'd expected. All that happened was that he made himself unsure of who he actually liked. But right now, as he kissed Risé, he realized he liked her. He always has.

"She's not here though." he said. "I don't know where she is, and don't you get it Risé?" he asked her. "I ... I used her ... I didn't mean too, but I did. I used her to try and forget you, Risé. But I couldn't ... you're the one I ... love. Not Evalyn ... you." he told her softly, clenching his hands into fists, not knowing what else to do now.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Risé Lehmberg Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:29 pm

Risé knew that she should listen to the boy, knew that she should go for him again, forgive him for his mistakes. But her werewolf side had started whining again, and it was hard to pay attention to two conversations. Specially when one was in her head. "But he's a Vampire!" "It doesn't matter, I like him!" "HE IS A VAMPIRE!" "You honestly think I care?! I'm a werewolf! We're both monsters! We understand each other!" "Risé I know how tough it is! Imagine, I'm not exactly the most.. wolfish Werewolf when you transform.. I'm like you! But... this boy will only cause you hurt! I'm looking out for you, you know!" "Listen! I like him! Please.. if he hurts me, then fine, but let me try this with him! Please"

Risé's face remained unchanged, the whole conversation having been going on as Ryo said his little speech about liking her, not that other girl.

"You used her to forget me? Why..? Why didn't you just message me?! Why did you run away then?" She asked, her eyes looking sad, her hand moving up to touch her scar, watching him with small tears in her eyes. "I love you Ryo.. and you left me.."
Risé Lehmberg
Risé Lehmberg

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:58 pm

"Because I let the Vampire convince me okay?!" he said. "I - he thought that if I took a chance with Evalyn, I'd forget about you and I wouldn't want to go back to you ... ever." he added softly. "But it didn't work. I tried to forget ... but I couldn't." he swallowed hard. "I can't forget about you, I do love you Risé." he placed his hand on her cheek. He noticed the tears in her eyes and he looked at her with a sad expression. What am I supposed to do now? he thought.

What you should've done since the beginning. Just get rid of her. She isn't important. the Vampire told him. She is to me! Why can't you just understand that I like her? No ... that I love her?! he spat at the Vampire. You can't love her! She's a Werewolf! A WEREWOLF! the Vampire hissed. I. Don't. Care! I love her, that's all there is to it! he hissed back.

"I'm sorry Risé." he apologized again. "I won't leave you again. Let me show you I won't. Please ..." he said softly, kissing her once more. Please ... he whispered in his mind.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Risé Lehmberg Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:19 pm

Risé couldn't help it, no matter how badly she wanted to hate Ryo for cheating on his girlfriend with her, hate him for leaving her all alone, hate him for things he had no control over anyway, but were subsequently caused by his leaving of her, she couldn't. So when he kissed her the last time, she turned to him and kissed him back, her werewolf side cringing in disgust, and she was sure his vampire side was cringing as well, but it didn't matter. The part that was human loved each other.

"I'm sorry I got angry at you.." she said softly, leaning back away from him, before brushing a strand of hair out of her eyes. "It was just.. a really tough summer..." she said slowly, her eyes scanning his face before she leaned back, still facing him, but not in kissing distance.
Risé Lehmberg
Risé Lehmberg

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:18 pm

Ryo smiled gently at her. "Don't be sorry. I kind of deserved it." he said softly. He had abandoned her after telling her that he wouldn't do that. He just left her alone with no home. It was his fault that she had to do everything she did for the summer after he left her practically homeless because he'd listened to the stupid Vampire inside him. So he didn't kind of deserve it, he did deserve it. But he wasn't going to let it happen again.

He wasn't sure of what to say after that. He'd gotten her to forgive him, he thought. And he wasn't going to betray her trust again, and he'd always be there when she needed him. But he didn't say anything because he wasn't sure how to prove it to her right now. He didn't have anything he could help her with. Expect maybe the winter holidays, but he didn't know if she'd want to stay with him for that. "You know how I told you last year about my uncle's manor?" he asked her. "... he gave me part of it this summer. It's mine and I can do whatever I want with it, I can bring anyone there." he stopped for a moment, and looked up at her. He was having a hard time saying what he wanted to say and it was frustrating him, causing him to blush a bit. "So ... I was ... um ...wondering if ..." he stopped again, not knowing how to continue.

[OOC: This song kinda describes the relationship Risé and Ryo have to me ... but it's like more for their Vampire/Werewolf sides xD]
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top