Finally.. health and happiness - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Finally.. health and happiness - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Finally.. health and happiness

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Finally.. health and happiness - Page 2 Empty Re: Finally.. health and happiness

Post by Risé Lehmberg Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:46 am

Risé sighed slightly and glanced over the vampire before shrugging. The boy had changed into a man over the summer, he looked older, more mature, and much more attractive, as if she wasn't already still attracted to him, he had to go and become sexy overnight. The puppy in her was backing into the corner, and she could feel herself physically moving away from him, pressing her own body into the corner of her seat, watching him with slightly widened eyes.

"You upset her." She said softly, glancing towards the door behind Ryo, before raising her eyebrows at him. "You shouldn't hurt the feelings of women like that.. doesn't give you a good reputation." She smirked just slightly and turned her face away from Ryo, her cheeks going pink involuntarily.

"A lot happened to me Ryo.. a long sad story that doesn't need repeated to the likes of a vampire." She said and stared out the window, her cheeks pink, and her hair covering her eyes slightly. She didn't know why exactly she was so cold to him, but after their time together, he had just run off and she had lost the last resemblance of friendship with anyone.
Risé Lehmberg
Risé Lehmberg

Number of posts : 313

Back to top Go down

Finally.. health and happiness - Page 2 Empty Re: Finally.. health and happiness

Post by Ryo Hiroku Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:26 pm

"That's not my fault."

He said, looking to the side. Although, to some extent it was his fault. But Sarah knew that he didn't like her that way, yet she continued to follow him around, she continued to be clingy. She knew that Ryo didn't like that, and she did it anyways, and that caused him to push her away even more than he already had. He had to make her understand, because he just wouldn't be able to like her like that. He couldn't and he honestly wouldn't.

So you'd prefer to take your chances with the wolf girl instead of her right? You really are stupid.

Ryo clutched his hands into fists and he winced a bit at the Vampire's words. He wasn't going to take a chance with Risé, and he didn't like Sarah that way. He had Evalyn, she was his girlfriend, even though he hadn't seen her the entire summer. He felt confused now, and he looked at Risé with a sad expression on his face. He needed to know something though, but he wasn't sure he should ask.

"Risé ... Why are you acting like that with me? Why are you acting so coldly toward me? What did I do wrong?"

He asked her in a soft voice. He needed to know. But he had a feeling he wasn't going to like her answer. Yet, he knew he had to hear it. He needed to fix whatever he did wrong, even if he didn't like whatever it was that he'd done wrong.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 994
Special Abilities : Metamorphmagus

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Risé Lehmberg Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:46 pm

Risé glanced towards him and smirked again. "Is too your fault.. she clings to you because you let her. Sure it looks like you're pushing her away, but your pushing is only making her come at you harder... you need to sit her down and tell her you don't like her if that's the big deal." She said her eyes catching his and she could almost visibly see the vampire beneath his gaze. It forced her to look away again, cowering slightly under the hatred that was portrayed there.

When he spoke again though, she knew it was Ryo talking, not that monster inside of him. The monster that wanted her dead, or at least out of the room. "Hm.. I don't know, maybe you know.. I confessed I liked you, even though our other sides were repulsed at the very idea, we had a one night stand, and then you buggered off and did who knows what else, leaving me literally homeless so this summer I was forced to work as a dancer in a muggle nightclub? Maybe.. just maybe I might have a grudge against you somewhat." She said turning her head sharply, an almost wolfish look to her eyes, her hair falling into her face slightly.
Risé Lehmberg
Risé Lehmberg

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:37 pm

"Cause I haven't tried. She doesn't listen to what I tell her. That's why I started pushing her away in the first place. She doesn't want to understand that I don't like her, that's why I started doing it ..."

He looked down at the floor for a few moments. It wasn't his fault. The vampire hissed at Risé, wanting her to get away from Ryo. All she was doing was making him doubt everything he's done, and the vampire didn't like that. He wanted to kill Risé and if he was ever given the chance he would do it. But Ryo never allowed him too, he didn't want the vampire to hurt her at all. Well, he mostly didn't want the fault to fall on him, because no matter how he thought about it, whatever the vampire did fell on him. Because he was the vampire.

No one has to know that you did anything. It could just be an accident. We can make it seem like an accident. You'd be free of all guilt.

The vampire hissed. But he wouldn't be free of guilt. He'd know what happened and he'd never be able to forgive himself for it. When Risé spoke, his eyes widened a bit and his gaze went up to her again. It was his fault, it was all his fault. He left her alone, he caused her to change. He caused what she was now, and he didn't know how to fix that. Tears began to sting his eyes and he tried hard to hold them back. The vampire started going crazy. He didn't want Ryo crying over the girl.

"I'm sorry. I didn't want that to happen to you."

He said softly, the tears beginning to roll down his cheeks, even though he didn't want them too. It's not your fault that happened. It's not like she came looking for you. And it's better that way. She's a filthy dog. She's not someone you need to worry about. he winced again, the vampire's words hitting him hard. He worried about Risé because he cared about her. He didn't want anything bad to happen to her, yet he was still lost in what he was supposed to do to make it up to her.

"I'm sorry."

He walked toward her and before he or the vampire could stop him, Ryo pulled Risé toward him and embraced her. "I didn't want anything to happen to you. I'm sorry, please ... forgive me. I still care a lot about you Risé." he told her softly, holding her a bit tighter. "But you didn't help me either. You should've at least come find me. I couldn't do it all by myself. How was I supposed to find you? I did look for you. To keep my promise, but I never found you." he said, finally letting her go and looking at her.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Risé Lehmberg Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:56 pm

Risé watched whatever internal conflict Ryo was having with his vampire self flick across his face. It was obvious that the voice that spoke for his other half hated Risé and wanted her dead. It was obvious that no matter what they did, no matter how much they liked each other as humans, their other halves would forever despise each other, forever want to be as far away as possible.

Risé watched as her words hit home with Ryo, and watched as his face crumpled, before tears started to well in his eyes. Tears? Why the hell did he care so much? It wasn't like he had tried to find her.. it wasn't like she had gotten any word besides her school list from the magical world once she had gotten off the train. No one had spoken to her, no one had cared. Why was he crying?

Suddenly his arms were around her, and if she had possessed the ability to, her hackles would have risen an inch into the air, her back went stiff, and her arms went tight down to her sides, feeling him pull her towards him. Her werewolf side immediately went on the defensive and started to freak out about being bitten. What would happen to a Werewolf bitten by a Vampire? She never did know.. would she had three personalities? Would it tear her apart?

Risé pushed him away and glared at him, her eyes cold. "Liar, you F*** liar, you did not find me, to find me all you would have had to do is send an owl! An owl and I would have come RUNNING! Tail between my legs, and looking for forgiveness, I had one friend the whole time, and he ran off to go get with some other chick, and I had NOTHING. No family, no friends, and least of all you! YOU who I had liked so much, ran off without so much as a backward glance, I hear you got yourself a girlfriend to, good to know you can get with people still, easier to hide being a vampire than it is to hide being a werewolf." She said and pointed harshly at her chest, where the scar was.

"You did nothing to find me. And so I didn't do anything to find you.. because I didn't want to look bad, because apart of me still loves you, and didn't want to bother you.. and once I found out about.. HER... well.. I just didn't care. I put myself up for men's eyes in order to eat, I grew comfortable with my body because I had to, why do you think you can see this scar at all? I turned into a muggle dancer in order to stay alive Ryo.. do you have ANY IDEA how that feels?" She glared at him for a moment before pushing him away again and turned her back angrily, staring out the window. "F*** off."
Risé Lehmberg
Risé Lehmberg

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:23 pm

He looked at the floor again as she talked, the vampire going crazy on the inside. He wanted to tear Risé to shreds and he wanted to do the same to Ryo for even touching her. He was weak, he really was. He'd wanted to forget about Risé ... that was why he'd run to Evalyn. He wanted to forget he ever liked her, because it would only cause him problems. All he'd done was make things worse, he'd made her hate him, he'd used Evalyn to forget, even though it didn't work. The vampire could hate her all he wanted but the boy still loved her.

As he heard what she said, his eyes turned red and he looked at her with narrowed eyes. "I couldn't alright?!" he screamed at her. "I couldn't send you an owl! I was afraid! I was afraid that if you came I would hurt you without even noticing it! I still like you! I always have and Evalyn doesn't mean anything to me!" he continued, but stopped as his last sentence registered in his head. The tears were still falling from his eyes and his anger continued to show in his eyes.

He clutched his hands into fists again and continued. "She knows I'm a Vampire!" he said. "She found out because the day I met her I fought with -" he stopped quickly. He wasn't sure he should say anything more about that day. He didn't know how she would react to know that it was his fault that one of her kind was most likely dead. And the scars from that fight were there, the scratches didn't heal like they were supposed too and now he had marks on his arm and side, showing that he'd fought with the werewolf.

It was almost the same as when he'd been out with Risé during the full moon when that other wolf attacked them. He didn't want to tell her about that. But he did anyways. "I fought with another Werewolf to keep her safe. And since I'm still here you can guess that I won and that mutt is dead." the vampire said the last part. His eyes had gone a dark shade of red as he looked at Risé.

"I don't hide what I am from her. She was going to find out sooner or later. And she accepted what I am." he told her. The boy stepped toward her again and grabbed her by the shoulders. "But that doesn't matter to me." he said softly. "Because she isn't the one I want. Risé ... the one I want is you." he told her. "I'm sorry ... for everything ..." he said softly.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Risé Lehmberg Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:35 pm

Risé listened to him, she knew what he said must be true, but still.. He didn't even like his girlfriend? What a bastard.. Risé's mind was in overdrive. Her thoughts swirling and her body frozen in place, unable to move, not even her eyes, just listening to him as he spoke, her heartbeat loud in her chest. Risé couldn't help but cower slightly from the red eyed glare that met her when her eyes met his momentarily. Her jaw clenched and unclenched, and she could feel her hands literally starting to shake.

"Good for her.. I know you're one too.. and you know I'm a werewolf, woop-dee-do!" She muttered darkly under her breath, her eyes boring into his, watching the dark red color show just how angry and upset he really was. She heard the hesitation, and Risé knew exactly what that meant.. it meant that he had fought a werewolf, and most likely killed it.

It was only a matter of seconds between when he said the word mutt, and her hand flew towards his cheek, aiming a slap at it. He grabbed her shoulders, and she pulled away from him roughly, pushing him away at the same time. "You killed a werewolf." She said, glaring at him, her fists clenched. "You killed a werewolf, and you are dating another girl! Give me one good reason I shouldn't tear you limb from limb right here, I know how to transform without it being the full moon, so you better believe that I will if you don't give me one good reason I shouldn't kill you this instant." She growled, her fists clenched, a wolf-like gleam to her eyes.

"Your vampire side HATES me. My werewolf side HATES you. And yes, I'm still in love with you, I waited everyday for an owl.. waited to hear SOMETHING from someone I thought cared. But I got NOTHING. I ate scraps, I got a job I'm ashamed of.. and for what? To find out you are dating some human chick because she accepts you as a vampire? I let you see me transform! So tell me one good reason why I shouldn't kill you right here." She snarled, her hair visibly getting fluffier, like it was raising in anger, like a dog.
Risé Lehmberg
Risé Lehmberg

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:00 pm

"I can't do that." He said softly, his gaze at the floor once again. "I can't do that because I don't have a good reason. And I don't care either." the vampire knew what he was going to say and he was flipping out, trying to stop him from saying it. But Ryo wasn't about to let the vampire stop him. He'd already stopped him from doing what he wanted too many times, this was one time he wasn't going too, no matter how much he tried. Ryo took a deep breath and he looked at Risé, his eyes had gone from red to gray quickly.

"Do whatever you want. I don't care if I die anymore. Tear me to shreds, kill me, just do it. I'm not going to stop you." he said, his voice shaking slightly. The vampire was calling him an idiot, saying that he was weak and worthless. He thought she was going to kill them, and actually that was what Ryo wanted. It's not like anyone would miss him anyways, his own family didn't like him half the time and Evalyn was no where to be found. No one would care and even if they did, he would eventually fade from their memories and no one would even remember him.

"But ... I didn't want to kill the werewolf. Just to make things clear, I didn't kill it because I wanted too. It attacked me so I attacked back. In the end, I didn't do anything, it was buried under the snow that fell from a tree it slammed itself into, so I didn't so shit to it." he stared at her with his gray eyes, hoping that she'd just forgive him. Even if she didn't what the hell is he supposed to do? He wasn't going to fight her, so he mouth as well just let himself be, killed, turned, whatever the hell she wanted to do. He only had one thing left to sad that he'd already said plenty of times,

"I'm sorry."
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Risé Lehmberg Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:38 am

Risé could feel the anger building as she stared at him, her eyes glaring into his now grey ones. Listening to his words, and the second he said he wanted her to kill him. She froze, and stared at him, startled. Two seconds ago she might have, she could have torn him limb from limb. But that look in his eyes, the pitiful sound to his voice. Her temper froze, and her eyes fell down to the floor.

He was actually just going to stand there, and the part that hurt the worst, he actually thought she would. He thought she had it in her to kill him right there on the train. For being a jerk to her. That hurt worse than the thought that he was willing to die, hurt worse than anything he had said to her.

That hurt.

Risé stared at him, her eyes wide, her hands down by her sides, her shoulders relaxed. And without warning, she lunged forward, pushed him up against the door to the compartment. Reached past him and shut the blinds with a swift motion, before looking him in the eyes, and kissing him hard on the lips.
Risé Lehmberg
Risé Lehmberg

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:59 am

He was probably stupid for thinking that she'd actually try to kill him. He was stupid for a lot of things, but he was actually resigning himself to accepting that he could die right there. He honestly just didn't care anymore, it's not like he even wanted to live half the time. If anything, right now she would be doing him a huge favor by killing him. He wouldn't have to deal with his sister's hatred, with the resignation of his family to believing his mother was dead now, and most of all he wouldn't have to deal with the Vampire inside of him, contradicting him on everything he tried to do.

His gaze had dropped down to the floor, he couldn't even look at her anymore. He felt really bad for everything that he'd done to her, and when she lunged toward him and pushed him up against the door of the compartment, he felt his breath catch in his throat and he had to force his eyes to remain open as the Vampire felt that she was going to bite him or something. He began to panic inside Ryo's head and the boy was panicking too, but when she kissed him his eyes widened and it even caught the Vampire by surprise.

He stood there for a moment, not doing anything as he felt her lips on his. He still wouldn't breath and after that moment of panic and surprise, he felt his eyes close and started to kiss her back. The Vampire was still too surprised at what had just occurred to be bothered to scream at Ryo for kissing Rise back. He couldn't believe that a werewolf who had the chance to kill him right there, didn't take that opportunity and just kill him.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top