Taking Root
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Taking Root Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Taking Root

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Taking Root Empty Taking Root

Post by Lorcan D'Eath Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:36 pm

Lorcan and Zada were doing their best to make sure that it was known that Death Manor was now their home. Lorcan wanted the transition to be complete. He had gone to the family's traditional home now and brought their house elf, Port. Port was very devoted to Lorcan and therefore accepted Zada because of it. Or at least that was what Lorcan believed. Port had seen Lorcan bring many women through the house, but none of them stayed more than a night or so. Zada had been with him for months now and was firmly established. It was a change for the confirmed playboy.

Lorcan was amazingly good to his house elves, but he was particularly good to Port because he trusted Port. Lorcan had found a very large antique hutch cabinet that had both an upper level with two doors and a lower level with two doors.

"This is yours," he told Port, showing him the cabinet that was in the mammoth kitchen. The cabinet was close enough to the hearth for it to be cozy warm in the winter and close enough to the kitchen door to catch all the cool breezes in the good weather. "The entire cabinet. Both levels. I know you are very capable of conjuring whatever rooms in it, stairs, or furnishings that you want." He knew that Port could easily use the same spell as on the wizard tents and virtually make the cabinet into a two story flat if he so chose. I would prefer you be in charge of the running of the mansion, second to only Zada and myself. The other elves are in your charge now, and they have taken residence in the laundry room in a wall of built in cabinets there. It looks to me as though they have made something of an apartment building out of the built in. That's fine by me.

"And Port," Lorcan said, looking right at him, "You are not to let yourself be ill treated by anyone in this house. My family knows better, but the 'guests'...sometimes they can lack respect. Feel free to tell Zada or me at once until they get the message about what I expect. If you, however, decide to deal with it yourself, then I doubt I will stop you. Oh and by the way, I do believe that in all the redecorating we did eliminate all the traces of the Malfoys and their permanent depression, but if you find any odd bits about, you might want to check to be sure that nothing is enchanted before you handle them much. Lucius was a wee bit odd, in my opinion."
Lorcan D'Eath
Lorcan D'Eath
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 132
Special Abilities : Alchemist, Metamorphagus
Occupation : Potionsmaster, Leader of Death Eaters, Owner of Slugs and Jiggers & Borgin and Burkes

Back to top Go down

Taking Root Empty Re: Taking Root

Post by Mystique McKay Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:59 pm

Mystique clenched her trench coat around her waist, in expectation of rain. It had been a cold autumn so fat, so she had no hopes for it being sunny today. She was to discuss some personal issues with Lorcan about the estate of his House, she wasn't a realtor or whatever the muggle name for it was, it was a personal matter, no doubt the subject would come up in further discussion.

She could tell by the outside of the house, the manor was going to be vintage, probably Classic Britian, something along those lines, that was one of her best skills. If you were to describe a house to her, she could tell you the residency, the age of th residence, anything. She often took strolls into the park, not many knew of her being a death eater, so it was always a great time to scoop up some information about the order.

She arrived at the house and sighed, it was nice. She walked up to the door, and with a half clenched fist she knocked, "Its Mystique, open up"
Mystique McKay
Mystique McKay
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 87
Special Abilities : Telekenisis

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top