The Rumor Mill - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Rumor Mill - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Rumor Mill

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Rumor Mill - Page 2 Empty Re: The Rumor Mill

Post by Avis Summers Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:20 pm

Feel odd now. Avis isn't the only creeper around here who likes to watch people while no one notices her. Sad
Avis Summers
Avis Summers
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 287

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Greengrass Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:23 pm

Avis doesn't do it for the gossip thought.. Aria does it to get the scoop on whats going on, and spread rumors.
Alexander Greengrass
Alexander Greengrass
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 779

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Marcheti Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:24 pm

I'm watching you. Carefully.
Aaron Marcheti
Aaron Marcheti
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 644
Special Abilities : Leglimency, Occlumency

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Barker Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:52 am

Oh crap.. erm.. Naomi, I can explain.. heh...
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 659

Back to top Go down

Post by Avis Summers Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:14 pm

Yes, Avis does that because she's bored and has nothing to do. Besides, who knows, maybe she's also a psychopath but instead of spreading rumors, she's looking for weak points and will soon poison someone. Smile Never trust a shy and quiet one, ha.

Anyways, good job Very Happy
Avis Summers
Avis Summers
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 287

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Greengrass Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:53 pm

Yo People, It’s me again! And I’m back with even more juicy details, facts, secrets, lies and rumors. It’s up to you to decide what is true and what is not. So have you figured it out yet? Who I am? I didn’t think so. No one has tried to rip my head off yet. Evilness, seems to be the new in thing. Everyone is either r evil or crazy. Which one are you?
So any way my first little bit is about a certain Greyback named Aubrey. Apparently he’s supposed to be a guy, but from what I’ve seen and heard I don’t think Terra is that much of a guy at all. I think ‘he’ was a girl at one point in time. Thought those operations were only popular among muggles, but I guess not. So he most definitely once was or still is a girl, hiding behind a mask with short hair. Care to tell me the truth Aubrey?
Now sticking with the odd guys Jack Kubin, you’re up! So we all know how you seem to be so in to Cecilia Krum but your to goofy and sweet to be straight. She has to be a cover! You are totally gay… Go ahead and admit it. You should never be afraid to be your true self. It’s quite obvious I’m not. Only reason I haven’t told you all who I am is to see the amazing wonderful sight of you trying to figure out who I am. And that is where most people would add a little evil wicked witch of the east type of laugh.
I’m sure all of you know this but that Slytherin Caiden person; he is totally afraid of birds. At one point of last year I personally witnessed a few people trying to push him into the owlery. I could have sworn he was crying as they did so. It was really kind of mean, yet so funny at the same time. I still laugh when I think of it. Hey Caiden, figure out whom I am and maybe I could help you through that stupid little fear of yours.
Only a few more paragraphs for me to write today but this one is all about you Mr. Vasquez, and his new love of Killing. It seems that he will be absent from school about one a month, because he is totally a werewolf now! I think this is because or Ms. Alexis D’eath. They both seem to enjoy howling at the moon and eating animals or in some cases people who they kill themselves.
Oh does everyone remember that Adrian Potter guy? Professor Jess Potter’s older brother? Well he had gone missing and he’s back! But he doesn’t seem to remember anything. So if you see him he probably won’t recognize you. Might scare him, you know that whole stranger danger thing that parents teach little kids. I’m pretty sure he completely took that saying to heart.
Felix Barker, Are you losing your touch? I’ve been watching you, Spying on you, as well as everyone else. But I was sure that if anyone would catch me it would be you. Normally nothing can get anything past you. Let’s see how long it takes you to notice me lurking in the shadows of his life like he does with his victims, namely Cecilia Krum.
Soooo this has mostly been about guys this week and I have decided to leave off with a change of direction with that Aria Wilberton-Greyback girl. She’s the only one I haven’t been able to dig any dirt up on yet. Trust me just because I haven’t mentioned most of my secrets yet I have them. I have something on almost all of you. But this girl seems to be squeaky clean. What is going on with her?
Well that’s it for now folks, because it’s not possible to tell you everything on one piece of parchment. So I’ll see you next week or maybe sooner possibly later... You get the idea.. Love you.
Alexander Greengrass
Alexander Greengrass
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:57 pm

When Aubrey figures out Aria wrote this ... She's so dead .-.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 994
Special Abilities : Metamorphmagus

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Greengrass Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:16 pm

Yeah
Alexander Greengrass
Alexander Greengrass
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Kubin Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:06 am

GAH, I'M GAY?!?!?! I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW IT!!!!!!!

It all makes sense....
Jack Kubin
Jack Kubin

Number of posts : 487

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top