What Big Teeth You Have - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

What Big Teeth You Have - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

What Big Teeth You Have

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What Big Teeth You Have - Page 2 Empty Re: What Big Teeth You Have

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:09 am

Khaat was regaining herself, and she heard the conversation. Ne'Os wanted to be a vampire again? When had that happened? Or was he doing it just for her? And if that was the case then Enrique had indeed bewitched her.

Enrique glanced for a second towards her and then back at Ne'Os. "If you are so eager for immortality, then so be it." If the young fool wanted to be drained and turned, then Escobar had no problems with that. It was a superior life anyway. And that still did not stop him from collecting the woman who sat on the ground, who was just now apparently trying to get her brain cells to fire again. Even so, Escobar knew his own spell was strong enough that she would not interfere.

ooc: feel free to godmod escobar to turning you now if you like.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23619
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:39 am

Ne'Os held a serious face as he held out his wrist. "forgive me but I don't want you attached to my neck and I know you can do this more than one way."

Enrique smiled darkly as he bared his fangs, and in a flash he was at Ne'Os's neck draining him faster than he would if he was feeding. Within a few seconds the young wizard looked deathly pale and a second later his eyes closed. The vampire could hear a very faint heartbeat acting faster than the eye could see he slashed his own wrist and let his own blood flow into the human's mouth. Satisfied that the proper amount of vampire blood was ingested he dropped the human on the ground and let his wound heal.

A few seconds passed and then Ne'Os started to convulse as his body transformed. His green skin disappeared for a moment as his facial features became more gaunt. Ne'Os suddenly became very still. after a few seconds his eyes opened instead of being emerald green his entire eye had turned pitch black. Ne'Os gained his feat with grace not expected of a 40 year old man. Instead of speaking he simply waited to see what the ancient vampire would do next.

Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:55 am

Khaat watched, her mind numbed. She didn't know why, but just when things were about to get quite unpleasant, her mind simply seemed to disconnect a bit and glaze over. The last she could remember was Enrique looking at her, into her eyes. Then things had appeared to haze over.

He was now wiping off his mouth and Ne'Os seemed to have gone. Wait...Maybe not. She was seeing movement on the ground. Enrique just seemed to leave him there. He went over to Khaat and helped her to her feet.

"My apologies," he told her gently. "I will make sure you get home. But perhaps,...it is very, very late. Perhaps you should not wake him. Or the children. Little ones are so difficult when they're awakened. Perhaps, you should come with me tonight."

"What about..." she began, pointing towards Ne'Os.

"The boy?" Enrique asked, and compared to himself, Ne'Os was just a boy. "He shall regain himself shortly. He will feel quite well, I wager. Now--I would feel quite well myself if I knew you were safe with me til morning." He smiled at her, his dark eyes looking deeply into hers. It didn't bother her, for some odd reason that he still had fangs. Spend the night? Maybe there was no harm in it. Maybe it was alright.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:17 am

Ne'Os felt his mind clearing. He wasn't sure how but he knew his recovery was faster than it was the first time. But he knew he would need to play the part this allowed him time to plan out his next moves and to enjoy what was happening. He could feel the bumps and scratches of everyday life fading. He could even feel some of his energy coming back. He knew he shouldn't waste his new found strength. It appeared the old vampire was distracted on trying to reinforce his spell on Khaat. He knew that he would need to distract the vampires mind if she had any hope of escaping what ever fate the creature had in store for her.

His first move was to silently summon a couple dusty bottle of blood he kept in his personal trunk in the office of the artificium. Next he aimed his wand at the vampire and thought Morsomnium. Ne'Os had no doubt the Vampire would break out of the spell quickly if it even had any effect in the first place. He hoped the vampire was distracted however as he raced forward at Khaat. If this worked out the way he hoped he would reach her manage to get a firm grasp on her arm and then aperate to safety. He knew that if he got her they wouldn't be safe but perhaps Brian could help her.

OOC: I didn't want to godmod so if you feel that Ne'Os should fail then I think he will survive if he gets launched into a wall or two Very Happy
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:17 pm

ooc: dont know what that spell means, so i'm winging it. cant find a translation for it.

Khaat heard a noise,but Enrique had heard it too. He turned sharply, ready to fight for her. He was looking away from her. Khaat could see nothing. But he had let go of her for a moment. He was distracted. He drew his wand again, preparing to fight. But she didn't see what the daylights he was looking at. Whatever it was, it certainly had his attention.

And she could not choose. Part of her wanted to choose Ne'Os. She trusted him in matters like this. But for some reason, she trusted this man she hadn't know for more than a few days, almost as much as the man she had known for years. It didnt' make sense and she knew it.

Bewitched...bewitched...bewitched...the words kept echoing in her head. Was she bewitched? She hadn't believed it could happen to her for some reason, even though she knew it could happen to anybody. And if she was bewitched, who had done it? Ne'Os had seen it, and he seemed to be blaming Enrique for it. She found herself taking one tiny step back and away from Escobar, pressing tightly to the brick wall, hoping she could make another to get maybe one step farther. Maybe if she fought herself one step at a time while he was ignoring her. Maybe...
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:44 am

OOC: its in the spell compendium under dark magic as a tier 3 spell. It causes paralyzing nightmares so you aren't far off Very Happy

It appeared that the vampire had been effected by the curse. While he wasn't sure if the spell even had the effect it was designed for it seemed to have him occupied. He kept his wand aimed at the ancient vampire. "Imperio" he said calmly and slowly he didn't wait to see if this spell even got through. He put all of his strength into it as he said "You will leave Khaat and her family alone. You will never return to London. You will cease your spell on Khaat. If you try to resist there will be consequences. Tell me if you understand" he commanded. He could feel the words floating through the stream of the spell into the vampires mind. He hoped that the vampire could hear it and that he was weak enough to be effected.

Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:25 am

Escobar didnt show one ounce of emotion. He was silent. Khaat ached for him somehow. She couldn't explain that either. Ne'Os continued to speak to him, and Escobar merely looked at him. Some look she could not explain. He looked like he was in a trance. The longer he didn't move the more Khaat felt almost a bit of panic that he would leave her behind.

"No!" she heard her voice panicking on its own. She thought she saw the ever-so-slight upturn of the corner of his mouth in a masked smile of amusement. He disapparated into a puff of black smoke that disappated into the blackness of the night.

Khaat noticed her own panic at being left behind. He had gone without her. And then it registered. Ne'Os had been right. She had been bewitched, and Escobar had not removed it. The fear of that was almost more than of Escobar leaving her behind. And now Ne'Os had been cursed again. He was a vampire again. And it was her fault.

"He left me," she said softly to Ne'Os. "But he'll be back. He's never going to release me, is he? And there's no countercurse, is there?" She had never been able to break the attraction curse a vampire had placed on an intended victim. One drunken old oddball had told her one night that his mother had been taken by a vampire while he himself had been in Hogwarts. He said his father had heard that the curse was never fully removed except by a vampire since it had been a vampire that cast it.

She decided she could not take that home to Brian or her five toddlers at home. She slid down the wall to sit back down on the pavement. So many thoughts were racing at such lightspeed through her brain that she couldn't catch them all. She wanted to hate Escobar and she knew she had the right. But she just couldn't muster it up. She just felt lost. But then again, she had several patients who had been in the psychiatric unit of St. Mungos for years because they hadn't been able to shake this curse either. They were too lost to function. If she needed to live this way, maybe Ne'Os would at least educate her so she could function.

"Thank you," she looked up at him and spoke quietly. And she meant it. There were no words to thank him for helping her tonight. Her father often told her when she was overwhelmed that things would surely look better in the morning. Maybe it would.

And maybe it just was what it was.

ooc: you know i couldn't make it quite that easy. i would like perhaps for us to use him again. hahahahaha. i had to let him escape at least this time.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top