Hogwart Express - A new beginning - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Hogwart Express - A new beginning - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Hogwart Express - A new beginning

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hogwart Express - A new beginning - Page 3 Empty Re: Hogwart Express - A new beginning

Post by Talon Marlowe Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:39 pm

Talon continued his way through the train cars, hoping to see the cart lady sometime soon. He wasn't exactly sure as to how far she had gone, but she definitely traveled fast that was for sure. After walking through several cars and going past his cabin, he managed to find the cart lady several into the next car. Talon certainly felt stupid at that point. He walked past the other students once more and found his way to the cart. He approached the lady and began to look at some of the other candies that were available. Talon decided to grab a licorice wand, a couple of candies that appeared to be gumballs, and a couple packages of chocolate frogs. As Talon began to fumble around in his pocket trying to find his money, he looked towards the girl who had been next to the cart as well and said "Hey, do you know what kind of candies would be good? I'm not familiar with any of these."
Talon Marlowe
Talon Marlowe
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 159

Back to top Go down

Hogwart Express - A new beginning - Page 3 Empty Re: Hogwart Express - A new beginning

Post by Drew Aritza Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:37 am

Caiden walked out of the room with Talon and walked side my side trying his best to find the cart lady. He looked and looked at each compartment but she was no where to be found. Until finally Talon suggested they should split up and go the opposite direction to find the cart lady. They probably had more of a chance finding her that way, 'Alright,' he nodded at Talon and turned around, making his way opposite to find the cart lady. He bobbed and weaved his way through the crowd of Student. 'Excuse me,' he said, putting a hand on a student and slipping his way through a group of student. How many student were there!. Oh right, a thousand like Talon said earlier. Soon, he finally gave up he could not find the cart lady anywhere. 'Where is she,' he racked his brain, looking at both end of the corridor and made his way back again. So he began to walk his way back to find Talon, possibly stay in their compartment if he couldn't find Talon on the way. In the end he ended up that he did find Talon who had beat him to the cart lady. 'Hey Talon!' he said, waving as he walked towards Talon. Caiden must've past the cart lady on his way down, cause she wasn't so far from when he had turned back. She was probably hiding from in a compartment until he passed her. Oh well, he found her and Talon so that two mission ticked off on his list.
Drew Aritza
Drew Aritza
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 191

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleksa Carlevaro Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:49 am

Damitrius basically froze when she heard someone talk to her. She immediately assumed it was an older student without even looking at him, but she realized the voice wasn't mature enough to be any older than she was. Slowly, the girl lifted her head and looked at him. Then she looked down at the cart again and at the candies in her hand. She wasn't sure which ones he would like, everyone had different preferences. She opened her mouth to say something to him but just as she did, someone called out to the boy who was talking to her. Or at least she thought it was too him. As the boy approached them, Damitrius took a step back and looked at the cart lady and then at the two boys. She bit her lower lip as she thought for a moment and then she pulled out some money. "I think this should cover what he bought. And if his friend wants something, this should cover it too." she whispered to the lady and started to walk away from the cart.
Aleksa Carlevaro
Aleksa Carlevaro
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 357
Special Abilities : Metamorphagus

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Marlowe Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:58 pm

Talon blinked a couple of times in astonishment. He was confused as to why she just began to walk away and gave the cart lady money. He would feel bad though if she paid for him though and quickly said "Hey. You don't have to pay for me. I was just wondering if you knew any candies that were good." She definitely seemed to be very timid, more timid than Talon actually. Talon thought that wasn't even possible. He turned around though when he heard Caiden and said "Hey Caiden." He looked back towards the girl though and said "If you need a place to cabin up, you can stay with me and my friend. Just in case if you needed it." He turned back towards the cart and looked down at the sweets again. Too much to really make a decision. He finally gave up on his thought process though and just grabbed two more chocolate frogs and another licorice wand and paid the cart lady what she needed. He grabbed the money the girl had given the lady to use for Talon and walked back over to the girl, handing her the money. "Thank you for the thought though," he smiled and turned back towards his cabin.
Talon Marlowe
Talon Marlowe
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleksa Carlevaro Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:08 pm

Damitrius stopped walking and turned around to face the boy. She blinked a couple of times as he tried to give her the money back and she only stared at her hand once the money was in it. She sighed and looked down, putting the money back in her pocket. She bit her lower lip and looked back nd forth between the two of them. She wasn't sure if she should join them or not. She was used to being alone in most places and she wasn't exactly the most fun when she was around others. "I'd have to get my things from the other compartment where I was." she said in a very soft voice, almost inaudible. "I - is that alright?" she asked, her gaze dropping to the floor, as she shifted uncomfortably on her feet. She looked at the cart quickly for a moment and then up at the lady. The lady nodded as if she understood something that hadn't been said and Damitrius smiled a bit at her. "I - I'll be right back." she said and walked off in the opposite direction from the one the boy was walking off in.
Aleksa Carlevaro
Aleksa Carlevaro
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Drew Aritza Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:13 am

Caiden who seem lost in his own little world buying a few more candy from the counter. This time he tried something different. He bought another chocolate frog, a sugar quill and another liquorice wand. There wasn't much he wanted to try on the cart most of them were pretty nasty. Especially the cockroaches clusters, apparently it had real cockroaches in them. Who in their right mind would sell that. He paid the lady then looked up to see Talon only to find him walking towards a girl with a handful of money. Caiden blinked for a few moment and rose an eyebrows at them. He was so confused what had happened since he was buying his candy. After listening and watching both of them talk, he finally knew what had happened. Caiden smiled and he was glad Talon had returned the money to this girl, it a generous offer but he could never take that much money. 'I can help you carry your stuff if you need me to help,' he spoke, taking a step forward and walked towards Talon, then stood behind him. He pocketed his handful of lollies into the pocket of his jeans and waited patiently to what she had to say.
Drew Aritza
Drew Aritza
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleksa Carlevaro Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:23 pm

Damitrius looked at Caiden and smiled but shook her head. "N - no. It's alright. I can get my things. There aren't many things anyways." she said. She looked down for a moment as she realized something then looked back at them, biting herblip. "Er ... But I don't know which compartment you two are staying in." she said softly. If she went back by herself then she'd be looking for their compartment forever and knowing how she was, she would never find it and it would probably be in front of her. Damitrius could be a bit oblivious and clumbsy. That was just the way she was. But she didn't say anything about wanting one of them to come with her because she didn't want to cause them problems.
Aleksa Carlevaro
Aleksa Carlevaro
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Marlowe Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:10 pm

Talon smiled and said "I can go with you to help and show you the way back." He wasn't sure as to how many things she had, but he was sure he could help carry some things back. He should've done some weight exercises back home, instead of just sitting around home and watching TV. None of that was any good anyway. Regardless, Talon then said "Y'know, before we go any further, I think some introductions are in order. I'm Talon, Talon Marlowe. And this is my friend Caiden Aritza. May I ask what your name is?" Talon seemed too formal about this, but it was better to be classy than just average. Or at least he thought he was classy...he could never decide if he was classy or average. Or just weird. It'd probably be that. "Where's your cabin?" he then asked, stepping to the side of the girl. Hopefully Talon wasn't imposing too much, he was just excited to make some new friends for the long 7 years. Was it seven? Huh. Usually school ended when someone was 18, but then again he wasn't in America.
Talon Marlowe
Talon Marlowe
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleksa Carlevaro Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:22 pm

Damitrius smiled slightly at him and nodded. "Okay. That sounds good. But just to show me the way back because all I have to get is my trunk and my kitten." she said softly. She held her hands behind her back and began to rock back and forth on her heels as she listened to their names. "Talon. Caiden." she said as she pointed to them with a fragile hand. She smiled at them and held her hands behind her back again. "My name's Damitrius." she said. For a moment she debated on whether or not she should say her real last name or if she should say the name of her stepfather. Finally she gave an inaudible sigh and she said, "Damitrius D'Eath." Normally when someone said their last name, they had this tone to their voice that showed pride in the family they came from. But when she said the D'Eath name, you could hear the distain in her voice. She didn't like being the daughter of a man who slept around and had children with millions of other women. Although, they didn't seem to know many things about the Wizarding families, so they probably wouldn't know who her family was, she hoped they didn't. "I was staying in the compartment just down this hall." she said, and she started to walk down the hallway tl the compartment.
Aleksa Carlevaro
Aleksa Carlevaro
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Drew Aritza Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:59 pm

'Oh, okay,' Caiden dropped his shoulders by his sides as the girl refused his proposal to help her carry her bags and move it down to their compartment. Then the opportunity came as the girl turned around and asked where their compartment was but Talon had seized in and stolen his spotlight. 'Oh well,' he thought, rolling his eyes and let out a soft, but quite sigh a hint of disappointment filled his sigh. Caiden smiled at both of them introduced each other, he didn't really need to introduce himself as Talon had taken that opportunity away. Not that he was complaining. 'A pleasure to meet you,' he said, holding out an outstretch hand in front of him. By the tone of her voice he could tell something was wrong, something was wrong when she spoke her last name. Liked she didn't like her last name or something. Caiden decided not to ask, probably later on, he wasn't in the right place to ask her. 'Well, I guess I'll be waiting in our compartment then,' he spoke, looking at both of them before leaving and started making his way to his compartment.
Drew Aritza
Drew Aritza
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top