Closing for the night - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Closing for the night  - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Closing for the night

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Closing for the night  - Page 4 Empty Re: Closing for the night

Post by Guest Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:05 am

"Love is complicated but once you have love it's the best thing in the world. Besides cooking i like to fix things as well as clean those are the things that i like to do. What kinds of things do you like doing Elizabeth?" Oded asked as he looked at her curiously.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Carter Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:12 pm

" Well I love draw different things, when Im not working you can find me with my notebook in hand. I also like to practice my fighting skills, write stories or simply enjoy the silence" She looked Oded with a small smile and said " I know, I am a boring person"
Elizabeth Carter
Elizabeth Carter
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 148
Special Abilities : Healing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:52 pm

"Fighting skills, hand to hand combat or magical combat? Both of these are equally important and they are fun to do if you have the right person to fight. Well i would like to see some of your drawings some time if you will allow me to see them. Also your not a boring person you are just someone who enjoys the simple things in life which is a good thing." Oded said smiling at her his teeth showing enough that she could see his fangs a little. He turned his head still smiling seeing that his fangs were showing and his smile faded immediately. "Sorry if i scared you, it's been a long time since i have smiled like that and i don't want you to get scared."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Carter Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:16 pm

Elizabeth saw him with wide eyes for a few seconds; it was more in surprise than in fear. In the moment she heard Oded voice again she decided to let that very clear "Oh no don't worry, you didn't scare me. I was just surprised, besides I think we already talked that I shouldn't be scare of you" She finished with a smile.

“I do is hand to hand combat by the way" Elizabeth told him trying to get more comfortable in the chair "I practice alone most of the time, well actually is more like all the time." laughing she continued “Not a lot of people like to get kicked by me. And about my drawings I can show them to you one day, I just have one condition: You have to tell me what you really think about them. I hate when people just say they like something just because they don't want to hurt the other person feelings"
Elizabeth Carter
Elizabeth Carter
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:20 pm

"Well is better to practice with someone than it is to practice alone, to practice alone you never know if your getting better. If you want you can practice with me, i'll make sure i go easy on you seeing as i'm stronger. With your drawings i will tell you the truth of whether or not i like them i promise. I don't like when people do that either because you can't tell if they are being truthful or not. Now let's see to getting you a room because i'm afraid that i'm liking your company more than i should be." Oded said smiling softly as he got up from his stool and putting it back to where it belonged.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Carter Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:44 pm

A small laugh left her lips " Right, I almost forgot about my room" She stood from her seat and followed oded " I would love to practice with you! You just let me know, because I have to check if I work in the hospital that day" Elizabeth offer him a small smile and continued walking until she remembered something " oh wait let me grab all of my stuff" she said embarrassed because she forgot.
Elizabeth Carter
Elizabeth Carter
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:47 pm

"Here let me get it for you Elizabeth. Your room will be on the second floor second on the left. If you have any trouble I'm on the same floor but the last on the right." Oded said grabbing her bags then he grabbed her key. "If you'll just follow me we will get you to your room." He walked up the stairs then he walked to the room second on the left opening it for her. He put her bags in the room and smiled, "I hope you have a good sleep Elizabeth, I hope I can see you in the morning." He lifted her hand and kissed it lightly before he walked down the hall to his bedroom.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Carter Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:11 pm

Elizabeth nodded when Oded told her all the information about her room, She was really grateful that he helped her with her things. When the door of the room was open she let her eyes travel all around the place, leaving only to look at Oded when he said something to her. A blush came to her face when he kissed her hand " T-Thanks" she said and entered to her room.

Elizabeth didn't move her things once she was inside " I will do it tomorrow" she told herself. After she changed to her night clothes, she went to the bed and fell sleep thinking in all the things that happened today.
Elizabeth Carter
Elizabeth Carter
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:59 pm

Oded walked into his room shutting his door softly as he leaned against it. He sighed softly as walked further into the bedroom as he put on his pajama bottoms. Then he got in bed but the entire time he was thinking of Elizabeth and how she was the most understanding person he knew. She hadn't cared that he was a vampire and she was beautiful as well which was making him wonder if there could be someone for him. Oded closed his eyes and he thought about everything today.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top