Marriage is Murder - Page 11
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 11 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 11 of 100 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 55 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 11 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:38 pm

Maybe Brian was right. It had been basically the same thing Michael had told her. It had been what Edward had tried to tell her. She decided to just not deal with it for now. Michael had promised her that she would not have to deal with Steven face to face until she wanted to. And right now, she didn't want to. Michael had urged her to put her energies back into things she enjoyed. Home, family, kids, the things that made her life worthwhile.

Right now, she was re-evaluating those things. Some things just didnt seem as worthwhile or important today, and she was deciding to push those to the back of her brain and perhaps just leave them there for awhie.

"I can hear you," Edward said quietly to her. "And I think its a wise choice. Just let it go for now. There are other things you can put your energies into, and that's perfectly okay to do."

She just nodded. Brian was hearing a lot that wasn't being put into words. And what he was hearing was that he himself was not letting her go back to work until he was sure she was ready--in every respect.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:39 pm

Jim chuckled and stood up he moved to his room to shower feeling some what forgetful that he hadn't when he had got up. He noticed a thick folder appear on the hall table and it had Roberts name on and looking like Steven's writing, picking it up he walked over to Robert. " this just came for you" he said and handed it to him, " looks like detailed report of Daniella's men's fitness " he said deliberately not saying who had sent it to them. " I'll go shower now." he left them while Jack walked over and stood close by his mind saying to rip it to shreds but his common sense said it was just a report and so not to.

" whats he said?" Jack asked " how bad are they?" he knew they would not be as fit as they were but at the same time he also knew there was some training in them or they would not be where they were.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:53 pm

"Why don't you let me read it first, Jack?" Robert asked. "I presume they have some skills or Italy would have been taken over by now by some dark arts faction. It can't be totally hopeless. Besides, we've had many powerful auror who were completely out of shape physically but were bloody brilliant with a wand. Physical prowess doesn't mean everything in our world like it does in the muggle world. We've just found it to be doubly helpful to be able to hold your own, wand or no wand. Not every country believes in that philosophy."

"Meh," Michael laughed. "Daniella just liked Brian's tan and his muscles. I think there also has to be some twisted little part of her that likes the messy hair, unshaven look. Maybe she thinks it makes him look rugged."

"Arent you?" Angus laughed at Brian.

"I don't know that I ever attached that word to my name," Brian said.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:25 pm

Jack looked at Robert and smiled " sorry " he said and stepped back to wait as Robert spoke more. He looked at Michael and Angus and chuckled " could be that " he said and folded his arms over his chest. Jim moved to join them interested in what was going on.

" Better that he sent that and didn't come himself. " He said to Robert and sat down close by them all. Jack did the same waiting for them to explain what was going on now. Jack and Jim listened and chuckled at Michael and Angus teasing Brian with how Daniella had sen him.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:38 pm

Khaat wasn't stupid. She could figure out from the conversation that Daniella had hired someone from their organization to train the Italian aurors, and that someone had been Steven. She wasn't happy that Steven was back at all. She didn't respond. She decided that her father had run the organization for many decades without her help. And her father was already trying to ignore the incessant questioning about every little thing that he seemed to be doing right now. The last thing he needed was her adding to it.

"You didn't plan on her being here?" Khaat asked Brian very softly, to avoid interrupting the others.

"No," he laughed. "I certainly did not. Although, we did get her a few things. She seems to be missing her mama. We can make it work for a day or so, I think. We make it work with five. One should be a breeze."

"You're going to let her stay, then?"

"Its not totally up to me. Abbey has two parents, you know."

"Whatever you think," she said.

"I think," he said, brushing down an unruly lock of Abbey's hair, "we'll be just fine."

"Okay," she said.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:46 pm

Jack and Jim smiled as Brian and Khaat spoke knowing the talk was not helping her " Khaat I made tiramisu " Jack said proudly as he looked at Jim hoping a change of subject would help clear the air a little. Jack smiled as they said Abby could stay " would she be able to stay in her human form or will we have to watch out for the lab puppy running around as well" Jack asked as he moved to the kitchen to grab a soda from the fridge he looked at Jim " you want one?" he asked then looked at the others " any one want a soda?"
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:59 pm

"Well, by rights, she shouldn't be able to transfigure forms to her animagus already," Robert said, still reading. "I don't know how she's doing it, except that it must be accidental magic. So, since it doesn't appear anyone is in control of it, no one really knows if she'll be human or canine. I'm just hoping if she goes animagus on us again that Enzo won't let her go swimming in the canal. Labradors do like to swim."

"I have learned how to outsmart a two year old. I think I could deal with a puppy," Brian smiled. "I think I've got this one."

"Daddy," Abbey bounced up and down on Khaat's lap. "Play! Play!"

"And have you mastered the energy of a two year old?" Robert laughed.

"There are toys in the bedroom," Michael said. "Irena sent a few."

"Toys?" Brian looked at Abbey. Her eyes grew wide as saucers with excitement. "Should we go see the toys?" She nodded. He stood up and picked her up and carried her into the bedroom
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:08 pm

Jim and Jack both smiled at Abby's energy both feeling it was just what every one needed " ok I'll keep an eye out for a lab pup as well as a two year old." Jack said and accioed two soda since the others hadn't said they wanted one , passing it to Jim he opened it and drank it .

"Really, Jack wait until shes asking for piggy back rides that's your job" Jim said and chuckled as Jack sat down next to him, in the end Jack just chuckled.

" ok well nothing I haven't done before with my own Jim" he said and sat back in the chair with his soda.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:45 am

Brian came back with Abbey, who was carrying a pink bucket --needing both hands to carry the handle of the larger bucket. The bucket was filled wtih wooden blocks, painted with ABC's and 123's, and all paiinted in pink and white and little girl colors. He took the bucket and set it in the middle of the floor and she sat down on the floor and immediately pushed over the bucket, spilling out the blocks. She was delighted at the sound of the tumbling wood cubes and was completely satisfied in trying to build something--anything--with them. Brian had always been pleased that Abbey was almost always able to keep herself amused. She didn't generally need to have someone around to play with. In fact, because she almost always had a brother or a sister around, she seemed to truly enjoy her time without them. She seemed to like not having them lobbing toys at her. She was perfectly happy to have some time with some new toys without having to share them or without sharing mama or daddy.

"I've never seen blocks for little girls," Khaat said. "Those are beautiful. And she really likes them."

"Irena and Tobias have been friends since before you were born," Michael said. "They are more than pleased to do anything to be of some sort of help to us. And they especially love spoiling their grandchildren. Tobias is happily married, and Irena's husband died a few years ago, but she has children and grandchildren."

"I thought they were married to each other," Khaat frowned.

"Everyone makes that mistake," Robert said. "They're brother and sister. Their shop has been in their family for generations."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:15 pm

Jack chuckled and watched Abby " do you think they have more of those I know my kids would love them" he said and smiled watching her build and knock the blocks back down. Jim watched and smiled feeling maybe things could finally relax with Abby there to help them along his pipe slipped from his pocket and he placed it in his mouth unlit as he didn't smoke around young kids but it was there more for effect. Jack watched Jim frowning a little but he relaxed when he saw him not light it.

" I like my pipe but I like Abby's healthy lungs better " he said and Jack nodded he understood and turned back to watch Abby pushing a block back to her as it rolled to rest against his foot.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 100 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 55 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top