End of Term Dance - Page 36
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

End of Term Dance - Page 36 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

End of Term Dance

Page 36 of 46 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 41 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

End of Term Dance - Page 36 Empty Re: End of Term Dance

Post by Nikki Lestrange Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:44 am

"Ahhh much better, I hate this stuff, it's sooo cheap but beautiful and it just doesn't stay on long" Nikki sighed. "Better get back to the dance" Nikki thought and went back to the dance.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:48 am

Andrian sighed as the song was now almost at an end, but he waited patiecely for Sophia to decide wheater or not she wanted to dance with him "Well?" Andrian asked her
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:52 am

Nikki went straight to the food table as she was starved. "Ugh sooo hungry!" Nikki thought to herself and rubbed her grumbling stomach.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:39 am

Emily looked at Sophia and Andrian; tears came to her eyes, but she kept dancing with the Ravanclaw student who invited her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:46 am

Andrian felt Emily emotion to be his own, "What the matter" Andrian asked her looking at her sadly waiting for her answer. He hated to see people crying it was so painful for him
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:50 am

"Nothing."she snarled. She muttered something like "I'm tired, sorry." to the Ravenclaw and walked to join Andrian "And I'm not crying."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:53 am

Andrian looked at her suspiciously, not entirely sure if he could bealive that she was okay or not "Are you sure. Because you know it is difficult for me to handle seeing someone cry" Andrian said gently and casual
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:57 am

Emily teased him "You can't stand it, but you don't do anything to stop it!" she gazed him
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:58 am

Andrian raised both his eyes brows and sighed shaking his head left and right, "Sometime i just don't know what to do until the next three days or so" Andrian admitted and crossed his arm to talk to her
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:03 am

Emily rolled her eyes "I'm not talking about that! I was talking about you! Maybe sometimes girls cry... because of you." she muttered the last word
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 46 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 41 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top