End of Term Dance - Page 25
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

End of Term Dance - Page 25 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

End of Term Dance

Page 25 of 46 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 35 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

End of Term Dance - Page 25 Empty Re: End of Term Dance

Post by Darren Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:42 pm

Always with the stupid answers, Darren thought irritatedly. "Nothing, Lifes not that interesting without you getting me into danger every other day." he said, smirking. "So.. Your leaving Hogwarts, sounds fun.."
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:24 pm

"I could always go back to risking you life." she told him, shrugging as she laughed a little. Hearing the next part, she raised her eyebrows, how did he know? "I'm planning on it, for a bit, at least."
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:32 pm

"I'd rather you wouldnt" Darren replied grinning. He saw her raise her eyebrows at his statement and added. "You cant keep secrets here for long, Were you just planning to leave one day and never see us all again?" He was getting quite angry and didnt know why either. "I guess your not gonna bother telling me why your leaving?"
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:09 pm

Rolling her eyes, Ginevra grinned back. "Aww, you got my hopes up too!" Watching him get up, she was suprised to see he was angry. "I was going to tell you all, and I was going to see you again." Pausing, she ran her hand through her hair and kept her tone calm. "I'll tell you later," she promiced.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:03 pm

Darren glared at her, trying to see if she was lying. "Whats wrong with now?" he asked, scowling.

Last edited by Darren on Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:41 pm

"I think you mean now." Ginevra said not breaking eye contact until she looked around him and guestered to the people, before looking back at him hoping he caught that the people were why.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:35 am

"Ok I see your point, but their probably won't hear us anyways, and i dont see why its such a secret either" Darren muttered stubbornly.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:36 am

"Andrian? Humn.... er... where's Nikki?" she asked, still trying to spot Dae
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:56 am

Andrian jumped at the mention of Nikki's name, "She over there refusing to dance and just pig out on food and drinks....um where Dae?" Andrian asked her placing his long hair covering his ears to hide his scarlet red ears
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:38 am

"Dunno." she muttered "He was supposed to wait for me outside the Gryffindor common room, but when I got out he wasn't there. I waited... but he was so late that I decided to come over here alone." she explained "I was really excited about this." she smiled
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 46 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 35 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top