End of Term Dance - Page 21
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

End of Term Dance - Page 21 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

End of Term Dance

Page 21 of 46 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 33 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

End of Term Dance - Page 21 Empty Re: End of Term Dance

Post by Guest Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:02 am

The annoucer walked onto the stage and looked at his watch, "There seem to be some delay from Adrenn Thompson...Um continue to dance" he said then walked off the stage

Andrian sighed and walked over to Ginervra, realizing she was not having fun at all so he leaned in to talk to her, "Care to dance?" Andrian asked her holding out an outstreatch hand out infront of her
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Cullen Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:19 am

Alexandra felt very bad as the lights were on Gin and Aj was away so she sat in a corner by herself.
Alexandra Cullen
Alexandra Cullen

Number of posts : 4088

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:21 am

Andrian glanced at Alesy, and gave her a low smile "What the matter?" Andrian asked Alesy using telephathy skills he had looking up at the spot light "What with the spotlight on us?" Andrian asked everybody
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Cullen Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:23 am

Alexandra sighed and tried to pretend that she didn`t hear anything.
Alexandra Cullen
Alexandra Cullen

Number of posts : 4088

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:25 am

Andrian realized no one was paying any bit of attention to him, so he turned to Ginervra "So is that a yes or a no?" Andrian asked politely watching her through her brown eyes
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:57 am

"Ugh!! My Andrian is asking Gin to dance and not me!!" Nikki gasped to Zoe. "Ugh, how could he...I need my decoy here...NOW!!" Nikki thought to herself. But the she sighed and kept eating and drinking.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:03 am

Andrian looked at Nikki, who seem to be pigging out on food and drink "I've asked you three time already" Andrian used telephathy power to her as he gave her a weak smile
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:08 am

"Ugh I have had time to think and it doesn't hurt to ask again...Unless you're scared" Nikki replied angrily with her telepathy skills.
(why are you not on MSN?)
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:13 am

( internet is not working properly )

Andrian rolled his eyes, and gave her a annoyed stare, "So you wanna dance?" Andrian asked her fighting to keep his voice calm and casual so he wouldn't allow himself to get agressive on her "Will you dance with me please?" Andrian asked in a more polite way now
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:15 am

"Why should I? I have to wait for Ginevra to dance with you now" Nikki replied a little be calmer.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 46 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 33 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top