My Dear Sweet Hitame - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

My Dear Sweet Hitame - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

My Dear Sweet Hitame

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My Dear Sweet Hitame - Page 2 Empty Re: My Dear Sweet Hitame

Post by Brian Sullivan Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:59 am

Brian felt the awkward smile coming back when she smiled at him and called him silly and he could only laugh with her when she did so. He knew his actions were a bit weird but he could not help them. She made him feel a way he had never felt around anyone before and he wished he could explain it to her. The feeling he got when she smiled at him made him want to take on the world and it made him realize that there was no mountain he would not climb to see that smile of hers. He just wished he was brave enough to say it.

"Well I am glad you like it." He said with his goofy grin, feeling her hand tight around his. He never wanted to let go of her hand for as long as he lived. He hoped that maybe, just maybe, this would be the start of something great for him. He just wished he could do something to make her feel better, but the fact that he had seen her smile was enough to get him through the rest of the day.

When she told him all she wanted was for him to be there he took the goofy smile of his place and, in return, put on a more reassuring smile. He scooted his chair even close to her so that they were side by side. He realized he did not want to stop looking at her so he turned his head and kept his eyes focused on her. "I will stay for as long as you want me to."

He sat quietly for a few moments letting everything that was happening settle. He could not explain how content he was just being alone with her and holding her hand. Despite everything that was going on the time he was spending with her seemed perfect and almost surreal. "Do you remember when we first met?" He asked, a small smile forming again. "I remember thinking, wow she is the most beautiful person I have ever seen, but not being able to do anything but stumble over my words." He wanted to make her feel better and he thought if he started to tell his true feelings it would help a little bit.
Brian Sullivan
Brian Sullivan
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 279

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:14 pm

"Thank you." she returned to her default saying. She wasn't used to asking anyone for anything, and now it felt weird to ask him to stay with her. She didn't feel very comfortable with asking him for that, but she felt safe knowing that he was going to stay with her. He wasn't going to let her mind wander off into those painful memories that haunted her everyday. At least she hoped he would be able to keep her as sane as possible while she was in that hell hole that was a hospital. She blew air up to her hair and blew her bangs to the side of her face.

She tiled her head to the side as he asked if she remembered when they first met. Smiling she nodded slowly, being careful not to give herself a headache. She did remember when they first met, and she remembered it clearly. It hadn't been her best day, at all. It had been the day after Felix Barker had tortured her. She remembered that night clearly too, but she wanted to focus on the day she met Brian, not the horrible night when Barker had tortured her. "I remember." she said thoughtfully. "It wasn't my best day." she whispered softly.

As he spoke, Hitamé found herself giving his hand another light squeeze. Her body also tensed up a little bit. She definitely wasn't used to having anyone give her a compliment. But as she heard whet he said, she found herself blushing a dark red color and she tucked a strand of loose hair behind her ear, though it fell back out a little bit. She sat up a bit straighter and leaned in closer to him and smiled. "You really are sweet. And caring." she said to him. "I like you." she said a little shyly as she looked at him and smiled.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Sullivan Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:15 pm

When she mentioned that he was sweet and caring he felt his face blush again. It was not until she said that she liked him that his expression changed. He felt a big grin spread across his face and he knew he looked like a buffoon. He could not believe what he was hearing from her, but he liked it. All of the time he had spent thinking about her he always thought that the feelings would never be returned and yet there she was telling him that she liked him. He was not sure if it was because of the illness or if she actually did feel that way, but he did not care, he would take what he could get.

"Really?" He stammered, wishing almost instantly he had not said that. He followed it up quickly with "I like you too." He could do nothing but give her a goofy smile and stare at her for a few seconds before he turned away, the happiness in him was almost too much, he thought he was going to explode. "You are so many things I do not even know where to begin. Smart... beautiful... caring..... and strong." He smiled and he turned to face her again.

"I know you may not feel that way right now but you are. You are one of the strongest people I know and you will get through all of this, I promise." He smiled and stared at her with the softest look he could muster.
Brian Sullivan
Brian Sullivan
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:00 pm

Hitame giggles softly as he began to stammer in response to her words. "Yes, really." she told him, still giggling. "I really like you, you're a good person." she said. But she didn't know if it was a good idea to get too close to him. Knowing her luck, she would put his life in danger because of his being close to her. It was like that with pretty much everyone she met. Especially with Naomi since she was her sister. Because of her, Barker had put Naomi's life in risk, and if she had told anyone anything about what he had done to her, he would've killed her little sister.

The only person she had ever cared about. And her life had been put in danger because of her. The person who had spent most of her life keeping the younger girl safe and alive, from a lot of things that would scare any normal person. That made her think. She wasn't a normal person, that was for sure, so what was she? Maybe she was just plain insane? It wouldn't surprise her, really it wouldn't. She knew she wasn't a normal person, she could speak to animals, and she got along better with Vampires, Werewolves, or any kind of magical creature better than she did with most humans.

She smiled at him as he described her with words that she'd never been described by. It felt weird, she'd always been described as weird, stupid, ugly, heartless, selfish ... and any other thing you could think of that was mean. She leaned towards him again, and continued to smile at him. "Thank you." she said, throwing her arms around his neck and kissing him on the cheek again.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Sullivan Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:52 am

For the first time ever he thought that he actually had a chance with her, that she liked him and he liked her back. He cursed everything, though, when he realized the timing and how she was so sick. He wished, more than anything, that she was better and he could take her to do whatever she wanted. He wanted to walk with her, hand in hand, through Diagon Alley and go to whatever shop they wanted. He wanted to surprise her with gifts and shower her with as much love as possible.

Then, she threw her arms around his neck, and she gave him a kiss on the cheek. No matter how many time she did it he felt the same goofy grin go across his face, feeling like there was no greater moment then what they were doing. He wanted, with all his might, to give her a kiss on the cheek back but he could not bring himself to do it. He knew she probably would not object, but he did not want to betray her trust. He wanted to prove that he was not trying to use her or be anything other than what he was. It would take some time, but for Hitame, he would do anything.

Her arms were still around his neck and he looked up locking his eyes with hers. For a few moments he could do nothing but get lost in her eyes, they were enchanting to him. He could have stared at her for the rest of his life and called that his job and that would have made him happy. He lifted his hand up and he put his hand gently on her cheek. He smiled as brightly as he could before he said anything. "You're going to get better Hit, I promise."

( OOC: Want to end this thread soon and started another one? Maybe fast forward a bit to when she is feeling better? Brian will have come and visited her every day just as an FYI. We can either do one of us walking around St Mungos or in a different area, or keep going here. It is up to you deary. )
Brian Sullivan
Brian Sullivan
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:54 pm

Some would think this wasn't her, and to be honest they were right. She was giggling and smiling, like a normal girl would. But that was the problem. She was opening up, she was letting someone in, someone who could potentially ruin everything she had done to keep her sister safe. And it wasn't just him, anyone could be dangerous to let in. But that didn't seem to matter to her right now. She was acting normal, like the thirteen year old was. It was so weird though, if anyone entered the room right now, they would think that it was Naomi here with Brian except with darker hair and darker eyes.

She was finally acting like her sister, but she was still herself. The insecure lonely girl who didn't want to let anyone in. The girl who was forced to grow up faster because of her parent's deaths. Yet even knowing that he could bring harm to Naomi if she opened up enough to tell him what Barker had done, she felt safe with him. Probably because he didn't know exactly what harm he could cause. He was oblivious to what had happened as was everyone else. Only she and Barker knew whet had happened. And she had to make sure it stayed like that.

When he first started to stare at her, Hitamé felt herself hesitate and her gaze immediately lowered to her hands. But soon she looked back up at him and smiled. It was still hard for her to actually trust him, but she was trying and that was an advancement that she hadn't known would ever happen. She felt his hand on her cheek and she flinched. Her body stiffened and her eyes narrowed but she made herself relax and she let his hand stay there as she looked at him. "I hope you're right Brian." she told him softly.

[OOC: We can end it here if you like or somewhere here. And I guess we can move on to where shes better, that way he can know for sure if she likes him or not. It doesn't have to be in St. Mungo's, I think she's had enough of it for now.]
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top