The Basement [Will contain violence] - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Basement [Will contain violence] - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Basement [Will contain violence]

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Basement [Will contain violence] - Page 4 Empty Re: The Basement [Will contain violence]

Post by Felix Barker Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:22 pm

Felix nodded and half pushed her into the cage. "I told you to already pet.. don't make me restate what I've already said." He said and shut the cage door behind her. Touching it with his wand, the door latched and looked like it melded closed, so even if she stuck her hand through the bars, she couldn't open the door. Only he could with his wand. He turned his back on her, and as he did so, his hand went to his lips. They were tingling, like he had enjoyed it, well sure he had enjoyed it, but enjoyed it in a different way.

He knew he was aroused, but that was really other reasons, her kiss though.. it had made every part of him tingle and almost burn with need. It was an odd feeling of desire to provide for her, to make sure she was happy.. to help her out in times of need. Just as that thought crossed his mind however, his darker side jumped in and slapped him around a bit. Angry with himself, he strode out of the room, leaving her in peace for a few moments, the silence was almost deafening in the room however, because once the door shut, no sound from the room he disappeared into, came into her room.

Felix fixed up some food, something that would give her energy and at the right proportion so that she wouldn't get fat. Not that he thought she would, torture sessions burned more fat than exercise on a normal day. He needed to balance it out with how much food he gave her, so that she lasted, he liked this one, and he didn't want her to die on him because he hadn't fed her properly.

He came back into her room quickly, and opened a small flap on her door, pushing the plate of food in onto the floor, before leaning against the wall with his own plate of food in his hand. His looked a bit more tasty, less packed with what was needed, and more appetizing. "How do you like your room?" he asked, grinning at her, before shaking his head. "After I'm done eating, you're going to keep me company while I shower." He said with a grin. "And maybe we'll go back to the old room.. I feel you are in need of a good show of who is actually boss, my pet." he said smiling and shook his head. "Yes.. I think we shall do that." He nodded and took another bite of his food.
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 659

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum