The Basement [Will contain violence] - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Basement [Will contain violence] - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Basement [Will contain violence]

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Basement [Will contain violence] - Page 3 Empty Re: The Basement [Will contain violence]

Post by Felix Barker Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:49 pm

Felix raised his hand above his head, and slapped her right across the face. "Liar." He hissed looking at the red mark on her cheek and smirking. "One day, you will give into me, I swear it, but you are an insolent little brat right now." He hissed, his face hovering over hers now, his hand still clamped around her throat. "You will regret lying, I know when the people I'm with are lying to me love." He growled, and put his face so close their noses were touching. "You are weak." He hissed, and pushed his mouth down onto hers, kissing her with force, nearly bruising her lips with the sudden aggressive amount of force he put on her.

His hand went down and prodded the burn mark on her breast, putting pressure on it, forcing more pain into it."You will regret.. having met me, darling." He whispered, his lips moving down to her neck, kissing and biting, drawing blood. "But you will love me for it.. You will love me for hurting you.. one day." He hissed and kissed harder, bruising her skin, drawing blood with his teeth. "Just you wait and see."
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 659

Back to top Go down

The Basement [Will contain violence] - Page 3 Empty Re: The Basement [Will contain violence]

Post by Clementine Lovegood Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:25 pm

Jamie saw the slap coming but that didn't stop it from hurting as it was brought through her face. Her whole cheek tingled and she could almost feel the perfect handprint that she was sure it had left. But that was a better kind of pain than the knives. She knew she had made something happen with her words and that gave her the tiniest flicker of security. If she really ever needed to she would be able to push him to finish her off. In an insane way it made her feet the tiniest bit better. But she would never let Felix know that.

Then he kissed her.

It was a forceful, emotionless kiss. Like most she had become accustomed to receiving. Of course, his hands ran to the freshly made burn and pressed inwardly. This hurt more than she had expected, causing her to tense and bite down of Felix's lower lip. Opps. But he didn't seem to notice as his lips traveled down her neck, occasionally biting her. She felt like pinpricks of blood appear on her skin and could feel the soreness that she was sure would bruise later. It was a funny thing. She didn't think she would have cared so much that a psycho was molesting her if she just weren't so tied up. The vines held her with such force that she had no ability to react to his actions in any way. And there really wasn't any point in replying to his words. Didn't he see? She already did regret meeting him.
Clementine Lovegood

Number of posts : 2053

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Barker Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:34 pm

"Now, it's time to get you nice and cleaned up eh? I can be compassionate you know." He whispered, moving up to her ear to nibble on it lightly. "You are mine now.. you admitted it, lying or not. You are mine. That means you are my pet.. I have branded you.. and now I shall clean you up.. that was only the lightest of tortures my love, because next time it will become even worse, and each time after that, we need to raise your tolerance level don't we?" He asked gently, his hands roaming where they pleased along her body, touching places inappropriately, and even dipping his fingers into her wounds.

"You will love me darling... because I take special care of you while you are healing.. and then we shall meet again.." He smiled and kissed her one last time on the lips, hard, forcefully, but this time, he put a tiny bit of emotion into it. He used his tongue, he pressed upon her. Instead of just touching the brand mark, he cupped her breast. He even got slightly aroused from the kiss, and it was evident to her because of their position. He pulled back, staring into her eyes, something like an odd emotion flickering across his, he stared at her, unsure of what to do for a moment, before he pulled away and turned his face around to a special point on his wall designed for potions.

Picking up a potion he moved back to her, and gently poured some on her wounds, it would cause an immediate sting, and the wound then healed over into a perfectly formed scar, no matter how deep the wound, a scar would appear. "You have lovely skin for scarring my pet." He said gently, running his finger over the newly formed scar.

He then did the same to her burn mark, it healed instantly with only a slight sting, and the burning pain stopped. "My pet.. I shall get you your gift." He said gently and turned to the wall again, there was a soft tinkling noise, and then he produced a collar. He held it gently and pointed it at the name tag. Whatever was on it, vanished, and was replaced by her name. "There.." He said gently and moved to her, hooking it onto her neck, letting the little name tag jingle lightly. "It looks beautiful on you." He commented, the gem stones in it shone, if but a bit hidden by the old blood marks still dotting the surface. He then resumed healing her up, making sure all of the wounds healed with a scar, before he moved to the next one, sometimes even licking it before he healed it.
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Clementine Lovegood Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:55 am

And just like that it was over. Something in his manor had changed, and now he talked softly and gently as if smoothing over her wounds with his voice alone. Yes, she had been lying earlier but a small part of her had meant it. She wasn't in denial or trying to be defiant. Jamie knew she was his and would do his bidding.. Whatever he asked. It just hurt to admit it. Felix leaned over and kissed her mouth for the second time and she was yet again struck by his sudden change. He kissed her more deeply this time, his tongue exploring on it's own, occasionally tangling with hers. And for some insane reason Jamie found herself kissing him back and.. 

But just then he broke away, distracted. There was something in his eyes that wasn't quite right and it put Jamie  on edge. She was grateful when he left to gather the potion so she could have a moment to clear her thoughts. No, no, no, no. It was so terribly and completely wrong. These thoughts were poison and had to be stamped out immediately. She would die here by his hand because he was a heartless killer. But why then? Why did she want him to kiss her again?

Felix returned with the vial of liquid. For a second she got nervous, wondering if he had switched from knives to acids. But no. The second the liquid poured over her wounds they healed with a slight sting. Unfortunately she could see the FB brand was still very much there in a perfect scar. "You have beautiful skin to scar" Jamie found herself mildly amused at this comment and wondered if it was intended to be complementary or was just a passing thought. Jamie let out a soft sigh as the pain issuing from her breast was extinguished. 

Felix disappeared again, this time re-appearing with a much less appealing gift than the vial or potion. A dogs collar. Oh, it was beyond humiliation and Jamie raised her eyebrows. It reminded her of an old muggle movie - Stars something, where a beautiful princess was taken captive by a giant slug and made to wear an outfit that was way too skimpy to be considered modest in any time. Only Jamie was no princess, and Felix was no slug. And as he fastened the collar on her neck she realized it was a perfect fit for her. 

She was now literally his pet. Fantastic. Wonderful. Perfect. But Jamie was just happy that no part of her was currently being sliced open that she even managed the man a thin lipped smile. "I'm sure it is." and the strange thing was that she wasn't even kidding. She paused, and asked "So I'm here forever, now?" It wouldn't be the end of the world if the answer was yes but Jamie had been dancing around the question in her head for awhile now. She dearly hoped questions weren't forbidden. 
Clementine Lovegood

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Barker Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:09 am

Felix looked down at his pet and smiled. "You are a dear aren't you?" He grinned at her image laid before him, the scars clearly visible to him. He traced his finger over the surface and smiled at her. "You are a doll, I could just eat you up.." He leaned over her and placed a soft kiss on her stomach, licking the scar, and biting at the skin again. "You are delicious.. It's been a while since I've tasted someone so.." Felix stood up, distracted, his eyes lost in thought as he spun around and found a thin silver chain. He gently attached it to the collar, and smiled at her.

"You may only call me sir? Alright pet?" he asked, leaning over her again so his mouth was right against her ear, almost a snarl as he touched the sensitive skin there. "Call me sir when you ask questions.. I will forgive you for this time, because it was your first." He smiled at her and shook his head, standing up again. "You will only be here for as long as I wish to keep you.. I have no problems dropping you off, half dead, in some London alleyway, only to be found by rapists and drug dealers looking to sell you on the slave market, and yes, that does exist... how would you like that eh? Chained to a wall, your collar still on.. raped, tortured, beaten, made into some sort of sex slave for a drug lord.. oh no.. you are much better with me." He smiled.

"If you disappoint me.. that will happen to you.. and I will take your child, and sell her too, or maybe I'll keep her, and make HER my new pet when she's old enough.. it will be all she knows.. she won't even realize I'm being mean." He said with a laugh, cold, chilling, and deadly in the silent room. "If you do as I say however.. I might even take you to see your daughter before I'm done with you.. or before you die. Maybe I'll bring her here, it would be a treat wouldn't it? Seeing your daughter as I torture you.. sounds like fun." He laughed again and then tugged on the chain, making sure the collar was secure. "Now.. I'm going to let you up from the table my pet, when I do.. I want you to get off of the table, and kneel before me." He said and looked at the ground in front of him. "Are we clear?"

He nodded once, and tapped the vines holding her down, they immediately loosened and let her up, so that she had freedom to move.
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Clementine Lovegood Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:32 am

"Chrystal." Jamie mumbled as she felt her chains of vegetation loosen and sink back into the heavy block of stone below her. Rubbing her wrists she dared sit up slowly. Being freed (in one sense) was like a literal weight had been lifted from her fragile shoulders. She knew she would do just about anything to keep her limbs moving freely. Jamie felt dizzy and weak as she managed to push herself off the table and stand. But half voluntarily, half due to physical weakness, she fell to her knees in front of her jail keeper.

Her muscles twinged and tweaked, trying to process what had just happened. She was.. alive? Surely only to be kept for Felix's amusement later on but alive all the same. Kneeling like this with the collar and chain everything about her was animalistic. Defeated. Jamie could feel her pride being beaten and mocked more every second. But life suddenly felt much more precious. Jamie had nothing to say as she kneeled to his will. There were no words. Only submission and acceptance. But she could still feel the soft kisses and tingling bites across her skin. 
Clementine Lovegood

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Barker Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:40 pm

Felix looked down at his pet, and smiled. Her head was bowed, and she looked, for lack of a better word, defeated. Brought down to this slightly quivering body in front of him. She was wearing just the tatters of her previous clothes, he could see the scars on her skin as he had left them. She looked defeated though, and it made him grin. She had submitted easily, unlike some of his other pets, they had fought until the very end, though they had been fun.. he knew that she was trying to fight, but her need to live, her willpower was too strong. He'd break that too eventually, she'd forget about everything before being his pet if he had his way.

"Good.. now stand up and kiss me on the lips.. than we shall get you something to eat, and I might reward you with something nice.. for your first time of being my pet, I will reward you kindly." He smiled and stood up straighter, look down at his pet, waiting for her to do his wishes. He knew what he would do with her once she had some food in her. He had a wonderful plan to take her while she was defeated, and make her know even more that she was HIS. And that's all that it would ever be.
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Clementine Lovegood Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:41 am

Jamie breathed deeply, working hard to compose herself. She wanted to calm the jittering in her limbs, and after a couple seconds she managed it. Good.. now stand up and kiss me on the lips.. On her now steady legs she stood up, bringing their heights much closer to equal (although he remained a little taller than her). Keeping her expression steady she met Felix's eyes. With the mere shadow of a smile on her lips she leaned forward and kissed him with a little more force than she had originally intended. Later she would blame it on falling forward, but honestly a part of her wanted to. That feeling of finally having the freedom to actually make the choice was infecting her mind in dangerous ways. 

The kiss was deeper than one would expect and when she pulled away she was bitting his lip softly. Something strange was brewing inside of her and her eyes held something strange. An odd expression of intensity mixed with surprise. Like she knew exactly what she was doing but couldn't believe herself. Jamie had half a mind to lean in and kiss him again but her brain told her it was a stupid idea. Who knew what the repercussions of doing something like that would be. Instead her eyes traced his frame, taking in the sight before her. "Something to eat, huh?" she asked with her eyebrows slightly raised. Honestly Jamie wasn't really hungry at the moment. But she had a feeling she needed to take the food when it was offered to her. Her eyes still lingered on his lips. 

I've never tasted anyone so..  "Delicious." 
Clementine Lovegood

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Barker Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:58 am

The shock of the kiss nearly threatened to topple Felix. Her lips hit his with a force he wasn't expecting, and she kissed him almost.. hungrily. His hand went to her waist briefly before she pulled back, and he looked at her, a small amount of shock evident on his facial features. That hadn't been a kiss of someone forced to kiss them.. that had been a kiss of someone who wanted to kiss someone. He hadn't had a kiss like that since... well since before Jamie. What was this strange feeling?

She honestly was a beautiful woman, and he stood there, hands on her hips long after the kiss had stopped, and long after she had stopped speaking. Staring at her, almost like he didn't trust her, but keeping her close to his frame. Keeping here there to make sure she didn't go far. "Yes.. food, and some new clothes." he said and ran his fingers over her bloodstained ones. "You'd like that? Maybe I'll take a shower... and you can sit and entertain me while I do."

He smirked and finally tugged on her chain, pulling her away from the room that was now covered in blood, pulling her to a door, that he opened with the touch of his wand. It opened into his main living quarters. But This wasn't where he was going. Instead he led her through this room into another, this room was little more than a cage in a corner. "Go to your room pet." he said pointing at her, and smacking her on the ass, hard. "I'll make some food, get to know your new home." He said lightly. The cage had a small cushion in the corner for sleeping, and a toilet that was only hidden from view by a thin curtain that hung down from the ceiling. Other than that, it was a cage set against a corner of the otherwise almost empty room.
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Clementine Lovegood Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:55 am

Jamie was so preoccupied in her own thoughts that she barely registered Felix's matching expression of startled confusion. She half listened to his promises of food and clothing and when had finished talking she let herself be led out of the room like a chained animal. Felix took her through the main house and she saw the soft couch that she had been sleeping on a short while ago. What she wouldn't give to still be so blissfully dreaming. But the sight of the main room jarred her a little bit - reminding her that this was still the real world. But only a second later the sight disappeared from view and she was led into a side room containing nothing but what looked like an oversized canary cage. Charming. 

Jamie looked over at Felix, raising her eyebrows slightly with mild surprise at the sight of her living courters (she had chosen to ignore the not to delicate tap of her bottom). It was pretty small with only a small pillow and a makeshift bathroom. "Well then.." she said quietly as if trying to determine her next move. A moment of silence before she finished "I suppose it'll do." the calmness of this statement was nearly enough to crack a smile. She leaned over and gave Felix a soft kiss on the cheek, just brushing the corners of his lips. Her mouth twitched with a smile as she did this, before pulling away. 

"Permission to enter my room?" Jamie asked, a dark humor in her tone. "Sir." she added as an afterthought, remembering his comment from earlier in the morning. She really didn't care about food or clothes as of this moment. All Jamie really wanted was to sit on her pathetic excuse for a bed, collect her thoughts, and be alone. She wasn't sure how much more of Felix's cocky, mocking, condescending lectures on obedience she could listen to before she completely snapped and ruined everything. 
Clementine Lovegood

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum