Adebola starting her new Adventure at Hogwarts - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Adebola starting  her new Adventure at Hogwarts - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Adebola starting her new Adventure at Hogwarts

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Adebola starting  her new Adventure at Hogwarts - Page 3 Empty Re: Adebola starting her new Adventure at Hogwarts

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:41 pm

Sorry for late reading of chappies! Nice Ade and D*** we already got detention!
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Adebola starting  her new Adventure at Hogwarts - Page 3 Empty Re: Adebola starting her new Adventure at Hogwarts

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:02 pm

Awesome chappie Ade and like Mari saidwe already got detention D*** were trouble makers!Razz Nice story Ade can't wait until the next one! Very Happy
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Adebola Adeagbo Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:41 pm

~ Chapter 4 ~

Starting Detention with Snape
Sophia in Love

As the group finished all the classes they went to the dungeons by 8:59 P.M. Adebola looked at her muggle watch. 5, 4, 3, 2, Adebola thought in her head. Snape immediatly came out the door. " Good, you all followed directions. Now come in. " Snape said. They all stood there staring at him. " NOW ! " he shouted. They gang walked into the class. The gang saw the class was rearranged differently. There was just one long table with some parchment, quill, and ink. " As you see you will write lines. Sit down now. " said Snape.

Simon sat next to Adebola. Ginerva sat next to Adrenn. Mariana sat next to Dae. Andrian sat next to Sophia. " Miss Adeagbo, Diggory, Granger, and Mister Granger write I must not talk in Potions Class. " said Professor Snape. " Mister Thompson, Potter, Diggory, and Miss Malenki write i must not protest back to Professor Snape. I will tell you to stop when I think you learned your lesson." Snape said. " You may now begin. " Snape added.

Sophia and Andrian were about to get a quill when Andrian's and Sophia's hands touched eachothers. They quickly got off. Everybody saw it except for Snape thank goodness. Sophia and Andrian looked at eachother. Sophia blushed. They both got there quills and started to write. About three hours passed and it was 12:00 A.M. Snape said " You may stop now. Go straight to your dorms and sleep. Each of you take a pass and leave. " Professor Snape said. They all went through 3 pieces of parchment front and back.

As they were walking out of the room in the dungeons, Adebola halted. She kept using her right foot to stomp on that one tile, it felt a bit hollow Adebola used her pocket knife to lift it. " Hey Guys what's this ?!" Adebola said. The rest of the gang all looked back to see what in the world Adebola was talking.
Adebola Adeagbo
Adebola Adeagbo

Number of posts : 1551

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:47 pm

Good chapter.. hate the cliffhangers though.. haha
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:50 pm

Nice chappie Ade.I hate when you interupt it like that!
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Adebola Adeagbo Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:14 pm

~ Chapter 5 ~

Hidden Key
Making a Plan

The gang walked back quickly to Adebola and Sophia said " It's a small case...open it ! " Sophia said. " Yeah do it Adebola ! " The rest of them said. Adebola opened the case and Sophia said " It's a just a key. " Adebola said " But it's Snape's Key. " Adebola said. " How do you know ? " Andrian asked. " Look at the case. "Adebola said she then tossed it at him.

Andrian cought it and saw that Snape's name was inscripted on it. Everybody wanted to see it so he passed it to Dae and he passed on. " This key is made for a special, but small lock. " Adebola said examining it. She explained to the gang that the key was small, but the key was complicated. " We need to get inside of that room. " Mariana said. " Yep. " They all said agreeing with her.

" So, how about tomorrow? " Mariana suggested. " No, me, Adrenn and Sophia are going to Gryffindor Quidditch Sign Ups. " Adrian said. " How about the day after that. " Marina suggested. " No, me, Ginevra, and Simon need to catch up on History of Magic Homework. " Adebola said. " And the day after that there is a Hufflepuff Meeting with Professor Sprout.

" So, how about next week at 9 o'clock sharp. " Adebola suggested to the gang. " Good for me ! " They each said to eachother. So they all apparated to the dormitories and went to bed.
Adebola Adeagbo
Adebola Adeagbo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:13 pm

Auh first Gryffindor then Rawenclaw then Huffeluff! How inoporunate.
But nice chappie anyway!Keep them good!
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Adebola Adeagbo Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:07 pm

~ Chapter 6 ~

All House Quidditch Sign Ups
Bumping into Sue

Today all the houses were having Quidditch Team Sign ups in the Quidditch Pitch. So Dumbledore was nice enough to cancel classes for this one day. First it was Gryffindor's turn. Andrian, Sophia, and Adrenn headed to the Quidditch Pitch. The Gryffindor Captain said " Sophia Granger. " Sophia stepped up. " What would you like to sign up for ? " he asked. " Chaser, sir. " Sophia said. The Captain asked the same to Andrian and he wanted to be a Chaser. Also Adrenn wanted to be the seeker.

After that the captain challenged them one - by - one against him. When it was done they had to wait until tomorrow to see the results. It will be posted in the Gryffindor Common Room. All the other houses pretty much did the same thing. When all the houses finished they had the rest of the day off. The gang met in the Great Hall. They all disscussed about the Sign Ups since they all wante dto be apart of the team.

As they came out of the Great Hall and started walking. Adebola accidently bumped into Sue. " Hey watch it ! " she said in a angry voice. " Sorry, looks like somebody wolk up on the wrong side of the bed. " Adebola said. " What Slytherin doesn't. " Andrian said. The gang all chuckled to the joke. " Ha Ha, real funny Potter. " Sue said sarcasticly. " Thank You. " Andrian said sarcasticly also.

Sue had nothing to say so she left. " So now Darco and Sue is our enemies. Who else is there? " Sophia questioned. " The rest of them answered " Snape. " Sophia laughed. The gang did alot of things since they had no classes. When the day was over the all went to sleep.
Adebola Adeagbo
Adebola Adeagbo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:55 pm

Nice chappie.You could also make it just a bit longer,because it was pretty short no offense.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Adebola Adeagbo Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:56 pm

~ Chapter 7 ~

Sneaking in Potions Classroom
Finding Out a secret

A week later...

~ Ravenclaw Common Room ~

Adebola, Simon , and Ginervra all woke up. They got ready as they did each morning, but in a rush. As they were finished they rushed down to the Ravenclaw Common Room they have seen they were to late. The Ravenclaw Common Room Clipboard was surrounded with other Ravenclaw staudents So, they waited until the students left the clipboard and went to go see. " Yes ! " They all said because they all got the positions they wanted. They left the Common going to the Great Hall in glee of course, talking about their positions.

~ Gryffindor Common Room ~

Sophia , Andrian , and Adrenn were the first three to wake up. They all got ready quickly and quietly so they won't wake up the others. They rushed down the dorms to see if they got their position on the clip board. " I got my spot ! " Sophia said. " Me to ! " said Andrian next. " Me three ! This is amzing ! " Adrenn said in joy. They quietly made there way down the Comoon Room through the stsirs to the Great to eat breakfast.

~ Hufflepuff Common Room ~

Mariana and Dae made a plan to get to the Hufflepuff Common Room. Mariana woke up and knocked on the Hufflepuff dorm for the boys three times. That way Dae would know she had woken up. They got ready and went to the clip board. " Awesome ! " they both said. They both high-fived eachother. So they woked out the Common Room going to the Great Hall to eat breakfast.

After Classes...

The gang all apparated to the Dungeons in front of the Potions door. " We need to find something the needs a key to unlock it. " Adebola suggested. They all walked inside the the Potions classroom. They all searched the Potions room until Sophia said " I think I found something. " Sophia showed them what it was. The item looked like a journal or diary. Adebola came over with the key in her hands. She put the key inside of the lock.

" It fits perfectly ! " Adebola said. She lock had opened and Adebola opened the book. Some of the pages looked old and useless , but there was a page that he wroten rescently. It said :

Dear Journal,

The Darklord wants me to get rid of someone , but I don't know if I can. Dumbledore already excepted me in. Now he wants me to do this, I don't think I could take it anymore. I still need to think about this though.

From,
Snape

Adebola quickly closed the book and locked the lock back on the journal. " We can not tell this to anyone, not even Dumbledore. " Adebola said to the gang. The gang nodded in agreement. Adebola gave the journal back to Sophia to put it back where she got it from. The gang put the Potions room back in the order as when they came in.

Adebola put the key where she found it before. They all apparated back into the dorm and go to sleep. They all wondered what adventure would come next.
Adebola Adeagbo
Adebola Adeagbo

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top