Adebola starting her new Adventure at Hogwarts - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Adebola starting  her new Adventure at Hogwarts - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Adebola starting her new Adventure at Hogwarts

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Adebola starting  her new Adventure at Hogwarts - Page 2 Empty Re: Adebola starting her new Adventure at Hogwarts

Post by Founder Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:59 pm

Nice story Ade! I like your style of writing Wink
Founder

Number of posts : 4824

https://www.pottersarmy.net

Back to top Go down

Adebola starting  her new Adventure at Hogwarts - Page 2 Empty Re: Adebola starting her new Adventure at Hogwarts

Post by Adebola Adeagbo Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:18 pm

Thank you for liking my style Sue ! Very Happy
Adebola Adeagbo
Adebola Adeagbo

Number of posts : 1551

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:21 pm

Your a good writer Ade..

funny that im always everyones enemy in their stories... woot, im an awesome villain =D
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:22 pm

You forgot that I was the most evil >.> Not in real life though, you could surely be the villain in real life Razz
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:23 pm

haha, u got most evil cuz u CHEATED >.<
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Adebola Adeagbo Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:25 pm

Darren thanks you 1 Oh, and Sue your evil. It's just take Darren is like Draco.
Adebola Adeagbo
Adebola Adeagbo

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:27 pm

DRACO? Oh yeah, I'm a female, lolz. And I DIDN"T cheat.
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:27 pm

Yeah.. and Dravo wasnt evil.. just cool =D
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:29 pm

EEEEPS. I totally agree on this one thing. Cool & Cuuuutteeee.
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Adebola Adeagbo Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:35 am

~Chapter 3~
Sorting
Classes
Detention with Snape

After Professor Dumbledore gave his speech, Professor Dumbledore said " Now let the sorting begin." All the first years were in the front of the Great Hall. " Now, when I call your name you should get up on the stage, I will put the hat on you, and you will be sorted into one of the houses. The houses names are Gryffindor, Slytherin, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff. " Professor McGonagall said. A whole bunch of students got students got sorted. Mariana, Ginerva, Sophia,Simon, and Adebola were the last five.

" Adeagbo, Adebola. " Professor McGonagall said. Adebola's heart pounded. Adebola walked on the stage and sat in the chair. Then Professor McGonagall put the Sorting Hat on her head. " Ahh your brave for Gryffindor, but clever for Slytherin. Smart for Ravenclaw, but loyal for Hufflepuff... " said the sorting hat. " RAVENCLAW ! " the sorting hat added. An Adebola was so happy that she will be continuing the family tradition.

Sophia was sorted into Gryffindor . Mariana was sorted into Hufflepuff and Ginerva was also sorted into Ravenclaw with Adebola and Simon. " See you in class tomorrow. " Sophia said to Adebola, Ginerva,Simon, and Mariana. " See ya. " Adebola, Ginerva,Simon, and Mariana said to Sophia. Sophia followed the Gryffindor Prefects to the Gryffindor Common Room, Mariana followed the Hufflepuff Prefects to the Hufflepuff Common Room, and Adebola, Simon, and Ginerva followed their Ravenclaw Prefects to the Ravenclaw Common Room.

( Sophia's Point-Of-View )

Sophia was led into the Gryffindor. " Cool! " Sophia said. Sophia started to write the letter that she promised to right to her mom. It said:
Dear Mom,
I was sorted into into Gryffindor and Simon was sorted into Ravenclaw. I made 2 more friends Mariana and Ginerva, hopefully I'll make more. Classes start tomorrow so wish me luck !

From,
Sophia

( Mariana's Point-Of-View )

Mariana was led into the Hufflepuff Common Room. " Awesome ! " she said. She sat on the one person couch next to the fire place. " Hello. " a guy said to her. " Hi. " Mariana said. She turned her head. " Dae !? " she added confused and happy. " Mariana !? " Dae said the same way. Mariana got up and gave Dae a hug. " What are you doing here? " Mariana asked. " I got a letter saying I could come here to be a Hogwarts students. " Really ! " said Mariana. " Really ! " said Dae. Dae and Mariana just started to talk about their family.

( Adebola, Simon, and Ginerva's Point-Of-View )

Adebola, Simon, and Ginerva were led into the Ravenclaw Common Room. " Nice! " Adebola said. " Really nice. " said Ginerva ". " Awesome! " Simon said. " I like this couch. " Adebola sat on the one person couch next to the fire place. " And I like this one the opposite of you. " Ginerva sat on the seat opposite of Adebola. " I like this sofa next to the window. " Simon sat on the sofa next to the window. Then Adebola, Simon, and Ginerva started to talk about how Hogwarts would be really fun from where they were sitting.

When they all finished they all went to the seprate boy and girl dormitory and slept.

~Next Day~

Simon woke up late,so he quivkly got ready, and went to the Great Hall. He saw everybody already started to eat. " Hey come here Simon I saved you a seat. " said Adebola. " Thanks Adebola. " Simon took a bagal, put cream cheese, on it and ate it. " Oh, Sophia said she wrote the letter to your mom and sent it. " Adebola said. As everybody left the Great Hall they went to different classes, but all first years had Potions together.

As they all finished their seprate classes and were heading to Potions, Sophia met two boys Andrian and Adrenn in Herbology. They all entered the Potion classroom. They all settled down in seats close to eachother. " Hello this is.. " Professor Snape stopped. Adebola, Sophia, Simon, and Mariana were talking about Potions. " 10 points from Ravenclaw, 10 points from Gryffindor, and 10 points from Hufflepuff. " said Snape. " But we were talking about Potions. " Adebola, Sophia, Simon, and Mariana protested.

" So, that wasn't fair. " Adrenn, Andrian, Dae and Ginerva protested. " I won't take points away for those to protestes, but I will give you all detention. So meet me tomorrow at 9 P.M Sharp. " said Professor Snape. The lesson went on, but the group was all mad at Snape. When class was over all they said was "Bye. " and left. They all went to their different dormitory's and slept.

Last edited by bobobola11 on Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Adebola Adeagbo
Adebola Adeagbo

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top