Aftermath(Finding the Prophecy pt.2) - Page 10
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Aftermath(Finding the Prophecy pt.2) - Page 10 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Aftermath(Finding the Prophecy pt.2)

Page 10 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Aftermath(Finding the Prophecy pt.2) - Page 10 Empty Re: Aftermath(Finding the Prophecy pt.2)

Post by Darren Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:40 am

Darren lead her to the lawn, where no one was. "ok.." he said, taking out his wand. He stood still for quite a while, then raised the wand at Sue. "Incarcerous!"
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Aftermath(Finding the Prophecy pt.2) - Page 10 Empty Re: Aftermath(Finding the Prophecy pt.2)

Post by Founder Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:39 am

"Evanesco!" Sue yelled before the ropes could bind her, "You're such a traitor."
Founder

Number of posts : 4824

https://www.pottersarmy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:18 am

Darren grinned then clapped mockingly. "Not bad, i didnt think your reflexes were so good.." he said smirking. "Did you really think i was gonna tell you what was in tjhe prophecy?.. So gullible.."
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:41 pm

"Actually yes, I hoped that," Sue said feeling very angry at herself for trusting him.
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:48 pm

"Well you see, i cant trust you enough to tell you.. I dont trust people as quickly as you." Darren said pacing around.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:00 pm

"Yeah, well I'm stupid I know. Stupid enough to tell the Dark Lord what you did today," she said pretending to think hard, "I don't care what happens to me after that."
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:40 pm

"You wouldnt!" Darren protested. He had been afraid she would say that. "Thats blackmail"
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:40 pm

"And is this not blackmail?' Sue replied seriously.
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:18 pm

Darren sighed and came to a stop, Thinking of whether to trust her or not, "No.." he said finally. "its not blackmail. its betrayal. Crucio!"
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:17 pm

ne'os stood up from his chair and aimed his wand at darren "stupify" said ne'os calmly.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top