Aftermath(Finding the Prophecy pt.2) - Page 11
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Aftermath(Finding the Prophecy pt.2) - Page 11 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Aftermath(Finding the Prophecy pt.2)

Page 11 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Aftermath(Finding the Prophecy pt.2) - Page 11 Empty Re: Aftermath(Finding the Prophecy pt.2)

Post by Founder Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:37 am

Sue clutched her wand tighter and kneeled down in pain for a moment, then it was gone, "So sad of you, I never thought you couldn't do such a simple spell." Sue said mockingly.
Founder

Number of posts : 4824

https://www.pottersarmy.net

Back to top Go down

Aftermath(Finding the Prophecy pt.2) - Page 11 Empty Re: Aftermath(Finding the Prophecy pt.2)

Post by Guest Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:24 pm

Andrian appeared out of no where, and his eyes were all white and he snarled at them, "I came here for one reason..." Andrian growled at them jumping off his broomstick, "Not to warn you about the prohecy but i've came for your soul" Andrian said walking up to them and pointed his wand
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:28 pm

Darren smriked and kicked Sue back to the ground. "Stay where you belong scum" he muttered. He then backed away as Andrian suddenly appeared. He looked a bit different, demented. "You again! I though you'd have more sense than to appear in the Death eater headquarters.."
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:31 pm

Andrian rolled his eyelid white again, and made a cutting their throat gesture at them, and he swished his wand and the light turn off apparating into thin air now "I have doubled since the last time we've met" Andrian growled behidn them still a distance away
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:35 pm

ne'os sighed and flicked his wand the lights came back up. "oh andrian you know that your little party tricks dont scare us."
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:32 am

Andrian growled and clutch his hand around ne'os neck, and pointed his wand at him, holding him high in the air "Stupefy" he muttered then he let go of him hoping, the spell to hit him. Andrian reeled to face the other Death Eaters
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:48 am

Sue got up very angrily, still smirked at all of them," You guys party," she said starting to head towards the house, "I need to tell my Lord a few things," she said and winked at Darren.
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:02 am

the spell hit ne'os in the face he looked very pale. "ha ha ha ha you think your stuning spell can get me i am a Em-" said ne'os before he passed out.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:00 am

"Rennervate," Sue said before she helped him get up.
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:02 am

ne'os stood up "ugh thanks sue"said ne'os smileing at her
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top