DADA Class 2 - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

DADA Class 2 - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

DADA Class 2

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DADA Class 2 - Page 4 Empty Re: DADA Class 2

Post by Howl Blishwick Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:28 pm

Howl was sitting in class, not really paying much attention to his lesson as he was reading. Outwardly, it looked like he was reading a book for that class, but it was actually a book about famous animagi instead. He did, however, take the time to look up when the teacher spoke about homework. He cast a side-long glance at Hitame Higurashi and rolled his eyes. While the professor focused his attention on her (and not on him, as he was on the opposite side of the classroom, well away from most Gryffindors), he pulled out a piece of parchment and folded it into a paper airplane which he promptly threw at the back of Hitame's head. He had, of course, made a point of filling out his own paper, which looked like this:

Name: Howl Blishwick
Year: Third
House: Ravenclaw

Name the three Unforgivable Curses:
I think they all should be unforgivable in my opinion. I mean, Curse of the Bogies? Hair Loss Curses? Those sound pretty bad in my book.

Write the effect of the Torture Curse and it's name:
Pretty sure it starts with a c, and it tortures people.

Write the effect of the Mind-Control Curse and it's name:
The Imperius Curse... it mind-controls people.

How fast can a person die from the Killing Curse?:
Depends. If they miss, you're golden. If they don't miss, you won't even have time to kiss your ass good-bye.
Howl Blishwick
Howl Blishwick

Number of posts : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:39 pm

As she waited for the Professor to answer her question, Hitame's hand withdrew from being in the air to the side of her desk. She tapped her finger nails on the desk softly and sighed. This class seemed to be going on forever, and she wondered when it would finally be over. As much as she loved Defense Against the Dark Arts, she couldn't stand being there today. It had nothing to do with the Professor or the students, though she couldn't stand most of the Slytherins in there. No she was just anxious to get back to thr Gryffindor common room, because her sister was sick yet again. Hitame hadn't been feeling too well either and she had heen even more on edge than usual.

A small tap on the back of her head interrupted her thoughts and she turned around. Looking down at the floor she saw a paper airplane and she picked it up. She was frustrated enough as it was, and the last thing she needed was song stupid kid throwing stuff at her. Crumpling the piece of parchment in her hand, Hitame looked around the classroom looking for whoever had thrown it at her. Her eyes settled on a Ravenclaw boy on her year and she glared at him for a moment, before throwing the crumpled plane back at him. She was definitely just not in a good mood today, and if he was smart enough, as Ravenclaws should be, then he would know to leave her alone.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Howl Blishwick Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:48 pm

Howl caught her eye and flashed an innocent smile, holding his hands up and shaking his head as if to say "I don't know what you're glaring at me for. I didn't throw that paper airplane at your head." Since she seemed to be focusing her attention on him, he went back to reading his book. He was more than a little pleased with himself, though. He had thrown the airplane while the professor's attention was focused on Hitame, but Hitame had thrown the crumpled up paper airplane back in retaliation in plain sight of the professor. With any luck, maybe Hitame would get points docked from her house. That could just be wishful thinking on his part, though.
Howl Blishwick
Howl Blishwick

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcus Dakota Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:07 pm

"Absolutely," he said to the Gryffindor girl. Then, a boy behind her threw a paper airplane at her head. Marcus had to supress his laugh. She retaliated and through it back at him.

"And why would you throw that at her? Especially since I was watching you....."

Kids these days were dumb. "Five points from Ravenclaw. And I see that you're done with your questions already. How about I take a look."

So Marcus looked over the kid's paper and he had to choke himself not to laugh. "I thought Ravenclaws were smart.. I want to see you after class," he said, sounding ver professional. Well. At least as professional as he could.

"Great class everyone. Dismissed. Except for you." He glared at the boy.
Marcus Dakota
Marcus Dakota

Number of posts : 299

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:18 pm

Hitame turned back around when the Professor answered her question and she gave him her paper. As he took five points from Ravenclaw, Hitame looked back at the boy with a smug smile on her face. While she hadn't intended on having any points being taken away from either house, but that didn't mean she had to feel bad about five points being talent away from his house. It was his own fault for throwing something ay her, especially while the Professor was obviously paying attention.

The Professor dismissed the class, all except the boy and her smile grew. She gave him a triumphant look and gathered her things quickly. She headed toward the door, first saying, "Have a wonderful rest of the day, Professor," and Hitame was one of the first to leave the classroom. The Gryffindor immediately headed for Gryffindor Tower to see how her sister was doing.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Howl Blishwick Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:00 pm

Howl seemed to pout when he was caught by the Professor, after all, and got points taken from his house. The other Ravenclaws weren't going to like him for that. He packed up his things and stayed behind after class, starting to get a little jittery as he waited for all the rest of the students to file out. He figured the professor was probably going to lecture him. Getting a lecture from a teacher... oye.... that sucked. He glanced at the professor. "Sooooo... Professor, Dakota. It's just... you and me, now, hm?" His voice was as hoarse and scratchy as always.
Howl Blishwick
Howl Blishwick

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcus Dakota Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:43 am

Marcus cocked an eyebrow. "Well.... Your sense of humor is inspiring," Marcus said to him. "But if your gonna throw something at someone, do it wihile my back's turned. Just a hint for future disruptions." Marcus smiled dismissively.

"Well I'm done. You can leave." Marcus conjured a paper airplane and it went to the Ravenclaw boy. "And if you wanna learn from the best, you know where to find me."

He made a mental note to restore the points to the house. "Stealth is key, Mr...." Marcus said, asking for his name.
Marcus Dakota
Marcus Dakota

Back to top Go down

Post by Howl Blishwick Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:52 am

Howl was a little surprised that he wasn't given a lecture, but he decided he count his blessings. "Blishwick, sir. Howl Blishwick. And I can do that. Although, you don't have to talk to me about stealth, Professor Dakota." He, of course, didn't say that to be disrespectful. It was rather true, after all. I mean, there weren't many other Muggleborns that could pass themselves off as pureblood. Not that he knew of at any rate. Not to mention, all those times he shop-lifted... Although, there were a few occasions where he had gotten caught. Deception came naturally enough to him, but everyone makes mistakes. As long as the only mistake he made were harmless ones, he was okay with it.

"Is that all you needed to talk to me about, professor?"
Howl Blishwick
Howl Blishwick

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcus Dakota Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:24 pm

"Ah Blishwick," Marcus said. "Well. Just make sure you never get caught in the act." Marcus was looking for a favorite and he didn't think it would be a Ravenclaw. Usually he was sugar-coating his prejudice against the other houses, especially Slytherin. But, look what happened now. The kid was a prankster and didn't mind getting in trouble in front of the teacher.

Marcus was the exact same way.

"Yes that's it. Unless you need something else?" Marcus asked Blishwick.
Marcus Dakota
Marcus Dakota

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top