Well well... what do we have here? - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Well well... what do we have here? - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Well well... what do we have here?

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Well well... what do we have here? - Page 4 Empty Re: Well well... what do we have here?

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:54 am

The knightbus arrived almost as soon as they stepped outside of the ministry office. The conductor jumped off onto the curb as if he were going to collect Ne'Os like he was mere baggage. Brian raised his hand in a symbol to stop him.

"We've got it," Brian said. "I presume Ms. Bostwick called you and gave you specific instructions? You use your usual recklessness, and you and the driver are mine. I presume that is relatively clear?"

"You're with the Minister, then, are you?" the conductor asked. Brian just rolled his eyes at him in silent irritation.

"Oh, Ms. Lupin! I didn't recognize you," the conductor said, stepping out of their way so they could help Ne'Os.

"Its been awhile. Clear the first bed please," Khaat said automatically, preoccupied with her task as a healer. She spoke gently to Ne'Os now. "Can you manage the steps with our help?"

OOC: Are you interested in continuing this thread at St. Mungos?
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23616
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Well well... what do we have here? - Page 4 Empty Re: Well well... what do we have here?

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:30 am

OOC: sure kinda excited to see where this will go. Feel free to God mod me if you need to.

Ne'Os grunted "I think ill make it." he said letting them guide him up the stairs and to the bed. "The last time I was on the Knight bus was my last year at Hogwarts...Just before the world when crazy" he said smiling at the memories of his years at the school. "No dark arts class anymore I take it? Guess that went out the door with Vincent."

He relaxed on the bed and looked around. The only other people were a few beds away. They didn't appear to pleased to be sharing their space with a death eater but Ne'Os figured that they would have to learn to adjust. Settled, he waited patiently to depart. He finely got the chance to realize how tired he was as he fell into a deep sleep. It would be unlikely he would be awake by the time the bus arrived to St Mungos.

A few seconds after entering sleep he had already made it well into REM sleep. He was standing in the center of London or what used to be London. The city was in ruins in the distance sounds of sirens and gunfire could be heard. The scene changed slightly as Ne'Os could now see himself and a few death eaters. In front of him was a small group of soldiers all carefully aiming their rifles at the wizards.

"Stand down civilian or we will fire," ordered one of the soldiers.

Ne'Os could see himself smile a large toothy grin that exposed a set of sharp looking fangs. "Tibburias Vitis Cinis Mortuus" He said in a cold voice. He watched as his eyes slowly turned black. A series of groans sounded from a near by building as multiple Inferi stepped out. They looked slightly blinded in the smokey sunlight but they still charged at the soldiers. the soldiers seemed to forget the group of wizards they labeled civilians as they opened fire on the Inferi. This appeared to be the only distraction Ne'Os and his followers needed as they drew their wands and silently fired multiple killing curses into the soldiers. Wiping them out just as the last Inferi was shot down.

Then the dream ended. Only to be replaced by a nightmare that he wouldn't remember by the time he woke.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:12 am

ok. will do. will start a new thread in a few minutes. i would like to see where it goes, myself!

edit: https://www.pottersarmy.net/t13531-which-side-are-you-on#324048

there it is!
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23616
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: