Gryffindor Commonroom - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Gryffindor Commonroom - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Gryffindor Commonroom

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gryffindor Commonroom - Page 3 Empty Re: Gryffindor Commonroom

Post by Guest Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:32 am

Andrian frowned at them, "How come i ain't the smart one here" he complained resting his arm on the back of the chair across Sophia back "I know sixth years stuff" he countiued
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:44 am

Sophia tried to hold by a laugh but she couldn't she laughed. "Sorry, Andrian but your the brave one out of the three of us and your smart but this is seventh years stuff it's really advance I don't even know half of it!"said Sophia
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:24 am

"He's not the only brave one..." he muttered and continued to look over the paperwork. (He went over to his pack and grabbed a quill)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:47 am

Andrian looked up at his best mates, and grinned wildly at him "Ya, your right" he told him winking once at his mate, then turned back to the homework and smiled
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:48 am

(adrenn then sat down next to Sophia and looked at the textbook. He read for about 5 minutes until he asked sophia) "Whats the essay about?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:53 am

Andrian looked over at the textbook, and rummaged his finger fast through the pages "Defence Against the Dark Art Vol VII" he read out allowed happily
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:24 pm

Sophia laughed. "Ok, Maybe Andrenn is the brave one!"said Sophia laughing as she looked back at her essay. "It's over endangered creatures!"said Sophia groaning as she banged her head on the table.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:26 pm

Andrian stopped her from banging her head, on the table and said "Woah Woah, calm down and we are all brave" he gave her a encouriging grin at her
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:36 pm

Sophia sighed. "Yeah, I know but I never had homework that tooked me more then 2 hours to do I been on this stupid essay almost all day I'm not like you two!"said Sophia. "Hey I'm not saying that in a bad way you two are my best friends!"said Sophia smiling.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:00 pm

Andrian grimaced at her alittle, then looked away facing the fireplace, allowing it to warm up his face as he was feeling alittle cold "So much, has gone by. So much figthing, so much anger" he mummered not realizing he was saying it out allowed
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top