Gryffindor Commonroom - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Gryffindor Commonroom - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Gryffindor Commonroom

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gryffindor Commonroom - Page 2 Empty Re: Gryffindor Commonroom

Post by Guest Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:06 am

Andrian got up on his feet to have a look at what Adrenn ment, "How do you know that?" Andrian asked suspiciously, not looking at him but Sophia, then to her work
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:53 pm

Sophia bit into the chocolate ad looked at her friends who were once part of the golden trio. "What? I decided to take higher advance classes even though I'm a sixth year!"said Sophia as she looked down at her time turner.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:35 pm

Andrian laughed and rolled his eyes, "Book worm" he muttered then sat down squashing beside her "Well there some easy answers in here" he admitted as he read the homework sheet nodding
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:12 pm

Sophia looked at him. "Hey, I heard that!"said Sophia as she hit him lightly with her rolls of parchments. "Of course there is why wouldn't it be easy answer in there!?" Sophia asked him.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:21 am

Andrian looked at her and laughed, as she hit him in the arm, "Um, that answer is..." Andrian slowly said trying to think on the question carefully then started to write it down on the piece of paper
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:00 am

Sophia looked at it. "Hmm... excellent Andrian that's correct!"said Sophia smiling.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:46 am

"Just saying this is 7th year crud. And to answer your answer Andrian I got some help froma 7th year. And I saw his homeowkr"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:22 pm

Sophia laughed and smiled. "Yeah, I'm taking seventh year classes there advance which is good!"said Sophia.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:47 am

"Well anyway most of these questions I don't know but I know about 3/4 of them," he said "I can help you witht he essay part and some multiple choice but the rest I think we will have to look up"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:00 am

Sophia smiled. "That's ok Andrenn, I mainly know half of this stuff already or more!"said Sophia as she looked down at her papers. "But I guess it couldn't help to go the library and find out and learn more about the stuff I don't know!"said Sophia happily.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top