Sophia, Simon and kids house - Page 11
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sophia, Simon and kids house - Page 11 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sophia, Simon and kids house

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sophia, Simon and kids house - Page 11 Empty Re: Sophia, Simon and kids house

Post by Guest Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:11 am

"That what best friend is isn't it?" Andrian told her slidding into the pool alittle bit until it reached his lip "I mean the prob with my friends they push me away from her everythime i have my arm around her" he countinued
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:42 am

Sophia nodded. "Well... you don't think they are trying to say you deserve better? I mean Nikki is sweet girl and she loves you and you love her but you don't think your friends don't like her?"Sophia asked him.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:50 am

Andrian pushed himself upward, and grimaced "Enough of this depressing matter. And speak of something that might keep us entertained" he now was grinning wildly at him
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:29 pm

Sophia smiled. "Ok, so what have you been up to? I haven't spoke to you in like weeks!"said Sophia smiling at him.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:30 am

Andrian smiled at her and looked up at her house as well "It been a hard life" he admitted to her splashing some water at her to put alittle humour into the convostation and he laughed
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:53 pm

"Hey!"said Sophia giggling as she splashed him back. "Yeah, it is but who said you can't have a best friend to make it all better?" Sophia asked as she splashed him again.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:20 am

Chad walked down with them , with his broadshort on him, and he doved into the water and popped up beside them "Hello guys" he grinned at them kissing Sophia gently on the lip
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:20 pm

Sophia laughed. "Well, hello love nice to see you splash in!"said Sophia laughing as she pushed her hair out of her eyes.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:39 am

Andrian looked at them, pushing his curly long black hair out of his way "Hello Chad" Andrian grinned pulling his arm out of the water and put it behind Sophia smiling at her. Then gently placed a kiss on her cheek friendly one of course
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:16 am

Chad swimmed beside Sophia, and ignored his friend kissing Sophia on the cheek which didn't bother him "You look stunning in that clothe" Chad complimented her lookin up and down her body
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top