Sophia, Simon and kids house - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sophia, Simon and kids house - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sophia, Simon and kids house

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sophia, Simon and kids house - Page 2 Empty Re: Sophia, Simon and kids house

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:33 am

Sophia looked at Dae. "Excuse me for a second Dae I got to go and answer my door!"said Sophia as she ran and opened the door as she seen Mariana. "Oh, Mari please come in!"said Sophia smiling as she let her in. "Hey, Mari Dae wants to talk to me, so I'll be back soon ok?" Sophia asked her.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:36 am

Jess hadn't bothered knocking, in his eyes Soph and Si were still family, so where's the poitn in knocking? . He was already upstairs resting on the bed in the first guest room. "Hullo guys," he shouted downstairs, knowing they'd hear
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:59 pm

once sophia came back (every one ready) "hey sophia i just wanted to say that well i think of you has .... has a big sister"(faced everyone ha)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:44 pm

Mariana greeted Soph and went over to the kids shouting to Soph who was upstairs: "You have some lazy monkey butt up the stairs!Q"
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:23 pm

Sophia nodded and laughed. "Dae, your with Piper why would I dat someone who already with someone plus I don't mind being single!"said Sophia laughing. As she heard Mariana she laughed some more. "It's ok, Mari I know it's my ex- brother in law Jess!"shouted Sophia back
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:00 am

Andrian walked passes, Sophia house and stared at it for a moment and pushed the mail door open on the front door and watched them "Sophia, i'm sorry i need you. Your my best friend" Andrian shouted thumping the door and looked up at the second floor then sighed looking away
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:17 am

Sophia heard the door but she didn't hear who it was. "I'm coming hold on!"said Sophia as she came downstairs and opened the door as she ran face to face with Andrian her ex. "Oh, it's you!"said Sophia as she leaned against her door frame.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:19 am

Andrian kept his distance, he didn't wanted to start another commotion "I'm sorry, i hurt your feeling. I've been arrogant and rude" Andrian admitted calmly gazing at her
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:28 am

"That's for sure!"said Sophia as she brushed her now straighten hair out of her same old chocolate brown eyes. As she sighed she said. "I'm sorry, to I haven't been the nicest to you either but that's because you been ignoring me."said Sophia
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:30 am

Andrian sighed and looked down at the ground, and nodded "I need you in my life, without you i am nothing. I need you, but as a friend" Andrian told her
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top