Marriage is Murder - Page 48
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 48 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 48 of 100 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 74 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 48 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:56 pm

Robert drew an envelope out of his pocket and tossed copies of the crime scene photos at Geldin. Gelding looked at the pictures. Then Robert flicked his wand at Gelding and the spell slammed him against the wall and pinned Gelding there.

"Lupin! I didn't know! Honest!..." he shrieked.

"I dont' give a damn! It doesn't bring them back, now, does it?" Robert bellowed. "When it started to go wrong, you men needed to bear off, not slaughter them!"

"Where are my men?" Gelding asked.

"Dead!" Robert said with a ferocity he rarely showed.

"What!" Gelding exclaimed. "You're no better!"

"I didn't kill them," Robert said.

"Quinn!" Gelding added it up.

"Yes. They got what they deserved. I didn't send him, but he took them all out. By himself." He glanced at Jim, deliberately not saying Jim's name. "I presume you can keep him pinned there a bit longer. We need to be sure he understands." Robert waited until Jim had him pinned. He went and got right into Gelding's face. "If you ever, ever kill a child, or kill their parents, I will personally rip you limb from limb with my bare hands! I put you back here, and I can take you out before you can lift your wand! Now, you get about the business of ridding the world of James Blood, like you said you would, and forget the kiddies for right now. If you do that, I might let you live. If you do not, if your men make one more strike then enjoy your sex triste and your last meal tonight--because they will be the last pleasures you ever know on this earth."

"You might consider taking that seriously," Michael said casually. "Because if he doesn't do it, we will. And I've seen what Lupin can do when he gets angry. You dont want to go there."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by James Cummings Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:04 pm

Jim pinned and held gelding so Robert could do his thing he heard ever word and nodded " I'd listen to him " he said frowning at him as Michael spoke " yea, you don't want that its not pretty" he said only adding to the already gruesome thoughts he felt were in Geldings mind already. He looked at Robert " shall I take out the trash or do you want to" he asked moving gelding back and forth on the wall a little. He hoped Robert had plans other than words to prove his point to Gelding.
James Cummings
James Cummings
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 750

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:11 pm

"Be my guest," Robert said. "Just let him live in case I decide to come back and finish the job later," Robert said. He left Gelding to Jim and he walked off and took a walk through the house. He found all of Gelding's bank books for all his accounts all around the world. They were in a safe in an upstairs office. Robert blew the door off the safe and downstairs Gelding groaned, knowing exactly where Robert was. It was the millionth time Robert or Brian had taken every cent he had. Robert pocked the bank books and came back downstairs calmly and looked at Michael.

"Strip this place of everything of value," he ordered Michael.

"You've got it," Michael said, drawing a tiny bag from his pocket and resizing it for his purposes. He started his raid upstairs.

"Oh, look. Port," Robert said, pouring himself a glass of port and sitting on a posh leather sofa and taking a drink, deciding to let Jiim and Michael do their tasks.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Cummings Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:16 pm

Jim nodded and threw Gelding across the room to land on a chair he picked him up again this time making him stick to the roof and he heft him there " I would do more but your not worth it " he said but he sent broken pieces of the chair up hitting close to gelding one hit his leg and Jim chuckled . " oops bad shot " he said once all that was holding him s the wood pieces he lowered his hand leaving him dangling " there we go" he said and moved to stand with Robert " I'd let him hang they'll let go once were out of here" he said so only Robert could hear , Jim looked at Robert. " I don't kill just teach a lesson" he looked at Michael waiting for him to finish his work.
James Cummings
James Cummings
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:40 pm

"Have a port. Its quite good, actually," Robert said, settling in. "This might take a few minutes. Mikey doesn't miss much."

When Michael entered Gelding's bedroom, he found the woman who had been downstairs was now in Gelding's bed, naked, waiting for him. He rolled his eyes annoyed. She shrieked, and drew up the covers. "Oh beleive me, I am not interested," Michael said. He flicked his wand, summoning select things into his bag, shrinking those things as they dropped into the bag.

It took him about an hour to clear through the house. His bag, even with the things inside being shrunken, was bulging.

"The rest of it isn't worth it," Michael said. "We need to go. Where the hell is he?"

"He's a bit hung up right now," Robert said, setting down his port glass. "Ready?" he looked at Jim. "I'll see you both there. " He made one last sweep through the house and cleared out all the books of his operations, shrank them and put them in his pocket before he ported back home. Michael followed a moment later, porting straight to his room and puttiing the bag down on the floor, shedding his winter gear, and then going downstairs. Robert had taken his outerwear off and was sending a flurry of books up to his bedroom. Michael narrowly dodged the flying books.

"Oi! Watch your aim, Ozzy!" he frowned.

"I would if you'd let me know you were there,' Robert said, as Kate handed him a mug of tea.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Cummings Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:45 pm

Jim took a single shot of port and smiled " it is good " he said he chuckled hearing a scream from above them " seems Michael has found the harem" he said smiling , when Michael came back down Jim placed the empty glass down feeling much warmer for it. He waved his hand and ported back with Robert chuckling as he heard the crash as he left. Jim dodged a rather large book and nodded to Michael " almost had my last chapter then " he said smirking " hope there worth it Ozzie " he said and moved to grab some hot coffee from the kitchen Cassidy looked at him and made the pot pore out a mug for him as she was busy.
James Cummings
James Cummings
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:07 pm

"I need to go talk to Fi and Brian," Robert said.

"Fi's up," Kieran said. "I got her to agree to take a shower to just feel better. Brian is awake. Might do them both good to come down."

"Agreed," Robert said.

"Shall I go up and stay with Khaat?" Kate asked.

"For a moment. This wont' take long." Kieran went up and got Brian and Fi and brought them downstairs. Fi still had Robert's spells working and she was quiet and dry eyed. Kieran helped her to the sofa and put her there. Brian sat on one side of her and Kieran sat on the other. Robert studied the siblings for a moment. It had been at least 25 years since the three of them had been sitting together like that. In another day and time, it might have been a moment for a family photo. But this was not the time. Robert motioned for the rest to join them, and Robert then briefed them on all the events of the day and the fact that it was all settled. The funerals would be two days from now. Robert asked Fi if she had specific clothes or items to be buried with her husband and children. She merely nodded.

"If you'll write it down, we'll get it," Robert said.

"I know where things are," Kieran said, his hand on Fi's. "I'll do it."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Cummings Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:14 pm

Jim stood with the others noting how jack stood holding Jess and Steven who had returned, with Cassidy. He gave a sigh and watched them all " I'll go with him Robert " he said softly thinking nether should be on their own in case Gelding retaliated against them. " Ozzie, are we going to stay here till the funeral?" he asked " just so I know ether to send for some warmer clothing" he said standing beside the fire. Cassidy gave him a warm cardigan and he slipped it on feeling a little warmer. He faced Robert " its best if we don't separate and go in pairs, you never know what gelding could be up to, apart from licking his wounds right now" he added.
James Cummings
James Cummings
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:18 pm

"Agreed," Robert said. "And, yes. We'll be here at least until then."

"Robert," Kieran said. "Fi has no reason to be here anymore. Once the funeral is over, she and I will stay and move her things and close up the house. With your permission, she'll move in with me to Colorado."

"Brian?" Robert asked.

"If thats what she wants," Brian said.

"Bri," Kieran said. "We both know we're welcome anywhere you are. We know that. But the headquarters distances her from Britain right now, and gives her more than enough to do. Its what she wants."

"Then that's fine," Brian said.

"You take what time you need," Robert said to Kieran and Fi. "Both of you. Brian, do you want some time?"

"No." Brian's response was immediate and firm. And it had been exactly what Robert expected.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Cummings Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:26 pm

Jim looked at Robert and nodded listening to Kieran and Brian he looked at Brian as he said he didn't need time. Jim felt he was not taking the time that he needed to morn. Jim just sighed and wrote a note sending it home for warmer clothes so he would not feel so cold. Jess looked at Robert and folded her arms across her chest she knew that Brian knew his own mind and that Khaat would let him grieve in his own way. Cassidy moved back to the kitchen Steven moved with her to eat since he'd been late for dinner.
James Cummings
James Cummings
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 100 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 74 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top