Marriage is Murder - Page 29
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 29 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 29 of 100 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 64 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 29 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:35 pm

Robert picked up Dakota and he looked a her. He could see she waas confused. "I should not have used that word," he said to her. "I am sorry. That is not a nice word. I will try to not use it again. And I don't want you using it again either. Okay?" he kissed her forehead. She looked at him and seemed to understand it then. She nodded. "Good girl," he said. He was not going to promise that he would never use that word again, but he would try to remember not to use it around Dakota--at least until she got past being so impressionable.

"Juice, Papa?" she asked him.

"Okay," he said, "Lets go get some juice." He took her to the kitchen to get her a sippy cup with juice.

"He did that rather well," Brian laughed.

"Well, the test is going to be in whether she uses it again or not for awhile," Kate smiled.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:07 pm

Steven stood up and chuckled as Robert spoke to Dakota he knew he meant in front of Dakota away from her he would use it. Steven moved to sit back down next to Jack who was reading a book he glanced at it and chuckled. " is that for training that ottoman Michael gave you?" he said and Jack nodded.

" damn thing ate all our socks " he said " just trying to figure out how to get it not to do that " he said and heard a chuckle from Jess behind him as she lent down.

" you mean it ate your socks dear" she said and smiled at him as Steven his a chuckle.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:45 pm

"It only likes black socks," Khaat said, "And for some reaason, men's socks are tastier than women's."

"There is an exception to that," Robert said. "Michael has discovered that they think argyle socks are treats. If any of them were argyles they'd have disappeared instantly. You can't stop them from eating your socks. Thats all they eat. It is what you feed them. If you're wise, you'll buy a stock of socks for it. And while its little, you need to cut the socks into tiny bits for them. The puppies can choke on larger bits. If you like, I can have Michael teach you about them. There isn't a great deal of wisdom on ottomans that have been accidently enchanted. And I am quite sure Kate could figure it out."

"I never had any trouble with Otto," Khaat said.

"That's because Otto adores you," Robert laughed. "I see you didn't get suckered into any more ottoman puppies."

"Well,..." Khaat sighed.

"Oh you didn't..."

"Well, there are two runts from this last litter and Michael doesn't want to lose them..." she began. Brian sighed, rolling his eyes.

"You didn't talk to Brian about this, did you?" Robert laughed.

"I'm telling him now," she said. Robert and Kate just laughed.

"Brilliant," Brian sighed. "Just brilliant. Now I have to watch for footstools that will chase my kids and my cats and pee on my rugs."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:19 pm

Jack and Steven laughed along with Jess and Cassidy. Jess smiled and lent over to Jack " now yo0u know why it likes yours and not mine " she said " I think jacks too much of a gentle man to ask for help and the pup seems to do fine eating them on its own " she said and chuckled as she moved to squeeze between jack and Steven. Cassidy chuckled as she moved to sit with the smaller children and play with them letting a small train run around its track. Cassidy set one of the stuffed toys on the train and sent it around much to Jaylen's amusement.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:47 pm

"Well, then your gentle man will have to go without his socks," Robert said. "Khaat, when are you getting these two?"

"I'm sure Michael believes the sooner the better," Khaat said.

"What do they look like?"

"They actually will fit in here. The little femaie is tan suede. And her brother looks like a brown and white cow. They do have a rather western design to them."

"How did that happen when their mother is made of pink chintz?" Robert frowned.

"I have no idea," Khaat said.

"Have you named them?"

"Michael did. The female, for some odd reason, is Horse. And the male is Cow."

"Figures," Robert said dryly. "Sounds like Michael. You keeping that?"

"I'd change it, but they respond to it now."

"Wonderful," Brian was annoyed. "A footstool dog named Cow and one named Horse--in my house, chasing my cats and my kids and eating my socks. Can it get any more bizarre?"

"You really want to ask that?" Robert said.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:02 pm

Jess chuckled and shook her head " I don't think it could get worse " she said and smiled as Andrew walked over to her and wanted up on to her knee. Steven looked out the window and saw it had gone dark. " ok Jack and I will be back as quick as we can" he said and Jack stood with him as he ported out to Edwards home.

" you think they will find it " Cassidy asked and looked at Robert and Kate she looked back at James as he crawled away from her " no you don't " she said and saw him yawn " ok nap time for this young man and his sister" she picked them up and carried them to the bed room changing them she placed them in their cribs with a warm bottle sitting while they ate.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:31 pm

"I don't have any idea," Robert said. "I'm sure we can re-strategize, but finding the key would be far easier."

"I should have gone along," Brian sighed. "When Angus went last night."

"On a broken knee? Really?" Robert said. "Then he'd have had to rescue not only himself but you too. No, there was a reason I sent him alone. We can't win all the time, Son. It happens to the best of us. I don't blame anyone. It just simply happened."

Khaat didn't question Angus's competence. She got up, and went up to look in on Angus. As she passed her bedroom, she heard a scratching at the window. An owl. She went in and opened the window and took the parchment. It was from Hannah at St. Mungos. She said someone had attempted to penetrate the records room. That was exceptionally bad news. Khaat and her father were the only ones who had access to that room or could even find it. If someone had attempted to do so, it surely would take a wizard of immense skill. And what might be even worse was that if anyone had been even close to successful, the records room would simply dissolve--forever. She snatched up her wand and without so much as taking her coat, she apparated in to St. Mungos. She made a dash through the hallways up to Hannah's desk.

"Khaat?" Hannah frowned.

"You sent me an owl. The records room," Khaat said, out of breath.

"I sent you no owl."

"Here," Khaat handed her the parchment. Hannah looked at it.

"That sure looks like my writing, but I didn't send it. I'm positive."

"Lock down the hospital," Khaat ordered. Hannah sprang into action, and Khaat began checking offices. When the offices on the top floor were clear, she sealed it and apparated down to the sub basement. She began checking things there. She wasn't there more than a few minutes when the magical lights that lit the hallways all went out. She went to light her wand and something crashed hard into the side of her head. The last she heard was evil laughter of someone well satisfied with his work.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Cummings Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:45 pm

Jim moved threw the streets lights dimmed for a second and he turned a corner his gut telling him something was way off. moving he followed the man into st Mongos hospital this drew him even closer his mind now thinking why would a perfectly health man come to st Mongos at this time of night. His hand moved to his wand as he, unheard, followed him down some stone steps into a dim cellar. He was about to light it when he head a second voice backing against the cold wall he waited as the man hit the second his eyes grew he knew just who that was and dove forward standing as he spoke.

"Repello!!" he shouted and the figure flew to a wall with a crunch then after a moment got up, he stood fast expecting trouble but he just staggering out of the cellar. Moving he knelt beside the woman and shook his head as he picked her up and carried her up the stairs to an observation room , taking some cloth he dampened it and placed it on her for head. " hay madam director you should know better than to go on a hunt on your own " he said as a healer came in.
James Cummings
James Cummings
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 750

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:52 pm

The next thing Khaat knew she was waking to a severe headache. And the sound of someone telling her she shouldn't have been searching the hospital alone.

"Director," Hannah's voice came to her. "What happened?" Khaat just groaned.

"I missed him," she managed, struggling to wake. It took her a moment to open her eyes.

"Well, he split the side of your head open," Hannah said, laying her hand on the wound to close it. Hannah looked at the man in the room. "Who are you?" She didn't remember seeing him before, and Hannah was exceedingly protective of Khaat. "Khaat, do you know him?" Hannah asked her.

Khaat looked at the man and tried to think. "Um..nope. Don't think so," Khaat replied. "No offense," Khaat said to him.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Cummings Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:08 pm

Jim chuckled as she said she didn't know him ." None taken madam director and I don't expect you to know me since last time I saw you , you and Brian were still in diapers" he said rummaging in his pockets he moved over to her and looked at her head " I'm thinking your dad can fix that " he said as he lent over his medallion fell forward " and don't worry I sent that man off with a few broken bones, my name is James Cummings dear Khaat" he smiled at her then turned to the healer " Tend to her and will send word to her father" he moved out into the hall but staid beside the door as he rote a note and sent it on its way before returning." So what brought you back, last I heard you had left the country" he asked watching the healer at work tending to her head.

"So hows the old man?" he asked " ow and congratulations I see, whose the lucky guy " he smiled seeing her finger with a ring on it now he was happy for her. He hoped who ever it was would be true to her.
James Cummings
James Cummings
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 750

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 100 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 64 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top