Howling At Night. - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Howling At Night. - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Howling At Night.

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Howling At Night. - Page 2 Empty Re: Howling At Night.

Post by Victoria Greyback Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:54 pm

"After my pureblood of a mother," Pureblood was like venom on her lips, and said in a sour tone. "Gave birth, one of his mates took me. At the age of two, I was bitten. Ever since then, I was raised with him and other pack mates. It wasn't until two years ago the Ministry got us, and he left me behind with two other mates." It was obvious that these wounds were free, and that they still stung down to the heart. But now, that pain of her father letting her go, was turned into hatred. Another thing is, the fact that pureblood appeared to be something to Victoria, that she was not fond of. Other people have heard the venom in her words, but were never going to comment. Yet many were curious about the reasons why.

Victoria shrugged her shoulders a bit. "Not that I do not care about being checked up on by my sister, I'm not fond of it because I have the Ministry up my ass whenever I leave Hogwarts grounds. I'm looking forward to graduating, since then I can finally be free and get them out of my hair." This was Victoria's half-sister, and she could tell that Naomi would understand the fact about wanting to get away from someone, or something that would not let you be. It appeared that her sister was already doing this, stay low, but having high contacts.
Victoria Greyback
Victoria Greyback

Number of posts : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Barker-Greyback Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:10 pm

Naomi listened to Victoria, the smirk still frozen on her face, but her eyes were trained on her sister, taking in her words and her expressions. Obviously, Victoria had a beef with her father, just as Naomi did. In a way, they were upset their father had forgotten them so quickly. Naomi had taken that anger and sworn to show her father just what he was missing by choosing Ari as his heir. He would soon see, and Naomi would love to have her sister aide her in that.

But she said nothing at first, though, finding it more prudent to listen to her little sister. She knew the Greyback children were usually full of a disappasioned passion that ruled the way they decided things, and that she probably wanted to say it all at once. She expressed a disdain for her lack of freedom and Naomi began realizing how she could protect her little sister.

"Well, I'm technically wanted by the Ministry," she said. "But I have strings and all they need is some special tugging. Don't worry anymore, they'll be off your back." She nodded, making sure Victoria knew that what Naomi was offering was a promise. "And 'daddy' seems to do that, huh?" She forced a chuckle, one lacking humor. "If you know how, it's easy to get back at him though."
Naomi Barker-Greyback
Naomi Barker-Greyback

Number of posts : 392

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria Greyback Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:40 pm

Oh, she was interested now. Naomi seemed to really have people wrapped around her finger. And the thought about getting back at Fenrir, oh, she really did love her sister now at this very moment. "Oh really? I'm so interested in making Daddy wish he hadn't forgotten." Victoria was now wearing a smirk that was across her naturally tan skin. Victoria wanted to do something that would make sure Fenrir was both proud of her, but also would end up hating himself that way, he wished that he never let those half-blood Aurors take her, Carlos, an Mr.Utliz away that fateful day two years ago.

"I'm curious, what has he done to you, Sister?" She tilted her head to the side, curious about what their father did to piss off the elder sister of the Greyback family, or at least the one she was aware of. Victoria started to balance herself back and forth to each leg / foot. She was getting slightly twitchy, normally she was always moving around, or at least doing something that was active.
Victoria Greyback
Victoria Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Barker-Greyback Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:00 pm

Victoria's words were exactly what Naomi wanted here, and were, honestly, what she had expected from her. When someone had been hurt by someone they expected to never hurt them, it was not something easily forgotten. Naomi, once her eyes had been opened to exactly how coldy Fenrir had treated her, had been unable to ever close her eyes to the injustice.

Victoria was curious though. Now... curiousity was dangerous, and it got people in trouble. It did kill the cat, after all. But it would hardly be the sisterly thing to do, now would it, seeing as Victoria had opened her heart to Naomi. Naomi took a few steps forward, the smile still there, but her eyes squinted against expressing her true anger and hatred. She shook her head and shrugged, "Nothing. That's what he did."

She turned and began walking towards the small woods that bordered the grounds of the mansion's property. She put her fingers to her lips and let out a shrill whistle, before dropping her hand and turning her head to look back at her sister. "I can show you how. Follow me." She turned forward again and worked her way into the forest, to the place she and her pack had apparated to, before stopping and waiting.
Naomi Barker-Greyback
Naomi Barker-Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria Greyback Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:05 pm

Understandable, or at least, for now that is. Victoria nodded her head slightly, rather not angering someone who was stronger than herself. The brown haired female had done some killing herself, and seen many raw things, but it appeared that Naomi was better at her blood then Victoria was. She wasn't going to step over that boundary just yet, waiting to befriend her sister, then become a second enemy and such.

Her brown eyes watched as Naomi was about to walk towards a forest. Victoria's eyes appeared to light up at the fact she could distant herself further away from wandering eyes of half-bloods, muggles and purebloods alike at this party. Victoria wasn't far behind Naomi, quickly catching up and walking beside her half-sister. The scent on the winter winds was a warning to the younger Greyback, the other scents of many different males and females alike in the forest. It appeared that her sister called some more.. friends.
Victoria Greyback
Victoria Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Barker-Greyback Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:23 pm

Naomi could feel her sister joining strides with her and she grinned. She did not want some weakling who followed behind like a lost puppy, a lame duckling. Someone with a little more iniative and a little more gumption was exactly the type of person Naomi liked to have around. And it would be much better to have someone like that than another weakling, like Fyona.

She stopped and turned, and as she did, there were popping noises from all around her, in a perfect circle around the two of them. The two sisters stood before a few men who casually approached, standing before Naomi. "This is my little sister, Victoria Greyback," Naomi announced. The name was important. It told them that she had power.

"This is Colby," Naomi said, motioning to a man with black hair and steely grey eyes. He was her right hand man, and one of the most loyal. "This is Carlyn," she said, pointing to a man with tight, curly brown hair. "And Nester." A scrawny, older man with grey tufts nodded to Victoria. "And Hoover." Hoover was huge and he looked down an Victoria, sizing her up. Naomi avoided his gaze, because it always seemed the large man was drinking her in. He would not take no, it seemed.
Naomi Barker-Greyback
Naomi Barker-Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria Greyback Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:19 pm

The one who looked upon a upon Victoria, didn't really scare her. Sure he was taller, and bigger than her smaller form, but it didn't mean she was afraid. Her brown eyes raised a brow above them, as she stared right back at the male. Her arms were still crossed, and brown eyes narrowed. The holly wand that changed their allegiance to Victoria was placed within her boot, against her right leg. The twelve inch wood was something that Victoria would never forget that's there. "A pleasure, everyone." Victoria nodded her head to each of them, her eyes only glanced around to each of their faces before returning to the bigger one.

"A nice pack, sister. They appear .. more civilized then Father's." It was true, these guys looked like they were able to blend into the crowd better then Fenrir's. Fenrir's group of wolves had ragged, torn up clothes, while these people were actually dressed like normal people their age would be. The only reason why she had paused was the fact for thinking back when she was about.. thirteen? Or maybe fourteen, but a few months before being captured.
Victoria Greyback
Victoria Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Barker-Greyback Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:42 pm

Naomi watched Victoria out of the corner of her eye. She looked cautious, in a way that any intelligent person would be, but she also had a fearless look in her eye. Carlyn let out a laugh on viewing the small girl, Colby raised an eyebrow. Nester adjusted his glasses and Hoover looked a little disappointed. He took a step towards Victoria but Naomi said in a brisk voice, "Hoover." He shot her a glare and nodded to Victoria.

"They're my partners," Naomi said, looking up at them. She did appreciate them, and she did not lessen their role in any way. "Father's pack are animals, stupid and strong. These men have brains, have will, have a whole lot more." She looked at Victoria. "We're sort of competing with Daddy. For kills, fame, glory. See how long it takes for him to see us as a threat. Then to run him out of business. You follow?"
Naomi Barker-Greyback
Naomi Barker-Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria Greyback Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:49 pm

Victoria let out a laugh. It was hollow, dull, without most emotions that normally would go into a laugh. A smirk crossed her face, and looked at Naomi. "I understand what you mean, I say, let the games begin." A grin covered up that smirk of her's, showing that she was more then ready. Victoria was already used to playing the game of "Hunt". She did it enough times between the ages of seven, and fourteen. Her hunts were normally purebloods, or at least any other that would piss her off, or give her the wrong look.

She raised a brow though, at the one named Hoover. It appeared he wasn't too happy with the fact Victoria wasn't afraid of their group. It wasn't her problem, she was raised differently, it was they who should be afraid of you. But it didn't bother her that another was looking to make her know her own place, it was a natural animal trait that everyone followed. Although, Vampires and Werewolves alike acted upon this trait then the normal human race would.
Victoria Greyback
Victoria Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Barker-Greyback Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:02 am

Naomi smiled at the girl's words, as did Carlyn and Colby. Nester shook his head slightly, always having been the cynic of the group, most likely thinking that Victoria would come to the same end as Fyona. However, Fyona had been weak and stupid. She was not a killer. She had just been looking for the protection and comfort of numbers. Now, Hoover. He was just interested.

"Good," Naomi, said. "You have to be careful though. I don't know if you know our brother, Ariel, but he's not pleased with me. He's keeping us from getting tracked down, but he also is sided with our Father. It might be a good idea for you to convince him your on his side, but of course, every full moon, your place is along with us." She nodded, giving her sister a welcoming smile.
Naomi Barker-Greyback
Naomi Barker-Greyback

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top