RP WITH ME!!!! - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

RP WITH ME!!!! - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

RP WITH ME!!!!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RP WITH ME!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: RP WITH ME!!!!

Post by Alexander Jones Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:45 pm

Alex can see things before they happen, Kevin might be lucky to land one punch. But hey, It is a very good Idea to RP with.
Alexander Jones
Alexander Jones
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 348
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin West Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:31 pm

Oh and heads up, Kevin's a irst year so if you beat him up badly, people will definitely hate you....
Kevin West
Kevin West

Number of posts : 211

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaiden Poliakoff Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:34 pm

I don't really have anyone to offer here since we have plenty of threads... I think...?

But I just wanted to say that if Alex beats up Kev badly I wanna be the first to hate him!! XD Hitame probably will XDD
Kaiden Poliakoff
Kaiden Poliakoff
Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 418

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:46 pm

Okay, since I'm always up for some good rpg, here are my offers:

Kevin West - Miseria can't do much with little first year student who's sarcastic besides turning him into a toad while laughing hysterically at him, and at the end she'd make him her hostage and keep him somewhere safe and see who'd actually search for him.

Christina - Mis can handle everyone, even those pretty little slytherins. She can also be cold, and ruthless, however, I believe that she'd laugh, once again, hysterically, at her attempts to treat her with something or act all "I'm the SLYTHERIN!" thing.

Ginny Weasley-Potter - nothing to do with her except make her even more depressed or if I'm lucky enough (read: I'm in a good mood), I'd make her happy for some time before destroying her day once again.

Marcus - Um? What are Fluffies? xD
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Jones Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:59 pm

Alex wont beat anyone badly, he probably might not even fight with him, just dodge, smack him upside the head.
Alexander Jones
Alexander Jones
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 348
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin West Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:32 pm

Lol ok. Can you start it please? I'm kinda occupied atm.
Kevin West
Kevin West

Number of posts : 211

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum