Ash and Varod's apartment - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Ash and Varod's apartment - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Ash and Varod's apartment

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ash and Varod's apartment - Page 4 Empty Re: Ash and Varod's apartment

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:30 am

"Um did you remember I'm not you?" she asked looking at him. "I can't move all of this stuff without help. And I need an actual diaper bag to pack away things she'll need right away. Like diapers and stuff like that." Yawning she started putting what she could into the bag. "Just let me know when we can actually sleep ok." she said moving over to him and pulling out her wand, moving the objects she couldn't lift by herself into the bag. "Thank goodness I was really good a charms huh?" she asked yawning.
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Number of posts : 497

Back to top Go down

Ash and Varod's apartment - Page 4 Empty Re: Ash and Varod's apartment

Post by Sean Wilson Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:39 am

Varod laughed. "Kinda what I meant for you to do, baby." He grabbed a diaper bag and handed it to her. "Bought one of those, too. I've got this covered. We can sleep after we've apparated there. Gotta keep hold of Alessandra so she doesn't fall out, but we can do it."

V stood, multiple packs over his shoulders and took her arm. (OOC: Let's assume she's got everything in the bag already) He put his arms around her and began to apparate, pulling them through space to get to the next adventure. But this would be just another in a long list, so it was nothing new. Except this time there was something to lose. That wasn't really ever the case before.

They appeared in front of the hotel and he walked her inside.

END
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top