Ash and Varod's apartment - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Ash and Varod's apartment - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Ash and Varod's apartment

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ash and Varod's apartment - Page 2 Empty Re: Ash and Varod's apartment

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:28 am

The second that Varod touched Alessandra, she immediately seemed calmer. Ash figured it was because she was so shaken up that she couldn't get her to calm down. "I don't, I'm sorry." she said looking at him, "Who would want to do this to us is the question." She couldn't wrap her head around it, "Its not like that many people know that she's a half vampire, just close friends and family do. You don't think..." she trailed off her face looking even more horrified, "Do you?"

"I mean I can't imagine my brother wanting her hurt. He even came up to see us at the hospital remember. I can't think of him doing anything like that and thats the only family I have. What about you?"
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Number of posts : 497

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:54 am

Varod went into his "shut up, I'm going Sherlock" mode and put a finger to his chin. "Can't rule him out. But he did say Lady...and it seems this person is powerful. Very powerful. It's not like those were small men. They were full-grown, powerful guys. She broke them. Well...I'll do some research later. Now, let's work on protecting ourselves. Fidelius charms and anything else we can do, okay?"

He pulled her close and kissed her. "I love you. So much.We can move if you want and not tell anyone where we're going? That way they can't find us."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:00 am

"Okay," she said shaking her head and kissing him back, "I'm not leaving...I can't run...I'm not a runner. I want to find out who is doing this and protect our baby." She looked down at Alessandra who was now back sleeping in her arms. "But I'm not letting her out of my sight. I don't care if I don't sleep, I'm watching her 24/7."

She watched their daughter dreaming and smiled a little, and then looked at the crumpled heaps on the floor, "I guess we should wake that one up and find out what the other one was talking about." she added moving closer to him, "But what do we do with them afterwards?"
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:14 am

"Then we have work to do," Varod said shrugging. He started casting protective spells when she mentioned the guy. "We'll slit their throats to ensure they are dead, and then throw them somewhere. I don't care where."

Picking up an apple off the table, he bit into it and kicked the burned guy. The man groaned. "I guess he's not dead," he said to Ash. "You! Who the hell are you?"

"Disciples..of...the...Goddess." Then there was something in his hand and then in his mouth. V didn't know where it had been hidden, but he knew what it was.

"He poisoned himself. Instead of giving us info, he poisoned himself."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:18 am

Ash looked upset that they couldn't get anymore information. "They knew they wouldn't succeed at this." she said looking at the man who just poisoned himself. She wasn't as stupid as she looked. "Why would someone send people to get or kill Alessandra if they knew they wouldn't succeed at the job?" she asked more to herself than to her husband. It was more perplexing to her than she was letting on. Her face scrunched up in thought as she moved around to the dead man, "I'll help you get rid of them." she said holding their baby close to her chest.

"Then I think we need to inform the ministry, we can't protect ourselves and her alone and you know this."
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:42 am

"They knew they wouldn't succeed...which means..." Varod thought about it for a moment. "Which means they're bugged. This was a recon mission. Somebody wanted to know my fighting skills, and how easily I could kill them. That's just speculation, but I'm sure they're bugged."

Varod went over to the man who died under his knee and checked for wires or hidden cameras. There was one. It was a small camera inside a rose on the guys shirt. The little light was blinking on it and as Varod flipped it the finger, the light went off.

"The ministry?!" He looked at her apalled. "Grindelwald took over, or did you miss that part? Hell no, we can't go to them. Come to think of it...it might've been one of them who did it."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:58 am

"Don't yell at me!" she snapped back at him, "If you remember I've spent most of my pregnancy in America and then locked away at my brother's house because it got to where they didn't want me walking all over the grounds at school...How could you even think that I would keep up with political matters!?" She couldn't believe he just even asked that of her. He knew her better than that. Normally she would have never suggested such a thing but she was literally running out of options that her mind could wrap around at the moment.

"What would they want with our child?" she asked looking at him horrified.
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:09 am

Varod wrapped his arms around her gently. "I love you. You know that. I was just..." he searched around for a moment, "Incredulous. That's all. I'm afraid." What would the ministry want with their child? He almost laughed. "Grindelwald's insane. He'll have told his followers she's some abomination. But in his mind, she's a threat. So far, she appears to be a living vampire. That's...scary, to tell you the truth. The implications of this are astounding.

"Basically, that makes her the most deadly person on the Earth. Sorta like Blade from the old comic books, come to think of it. Ya know, the vampire hunter?"
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:22 am

Ash looked at him with an almost stupid look on her face, "Uh, who is Blade?" she asked curiously. "Is that a muggle thing you are talking about?" She really wasn't sure what to say about that. "I don't think she's dangerous. She's just a baby. What harm could she do...I mean do they have a prophecy about her or something?"

She looked down at their daughter and let out a yawn, shaking her head trying to fight the sleep. She was still so tired from giving birth and she knew she should be resting but she couldn't rest knowing that someone had just come after her baby, trying to get her and take her from them or worse, kill her.
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:28 am

Varod's eyes grew wide and he turned, running to the bedroom, rifling through a drawer and running back. He threw the comic book he'd grabbed down on the table with a smack. "Blade!" he said triumphantly. "But, babe, I don't know if there's a prophecy or not, but they probably do. All that matters is that she's the true combination of living and dead. Which makes her dangerous as in the fact that Grindelwald, if we'll remember our history lessons, he hated everything that wasn't a wizard. He'd hate me, but to him she's an abomination. Our sweet little girl is, in all of their ideas, a monster. We have to protect her from people who want to do that. Or...we can join the other side. I could fight."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top