Herbology - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Herbology - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Herbology

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Herbology - Page 7 Empty Re: Herbology

Post by Adebola Adeagbo Sun Dec 23, 2007 8:43 pm

"Ok class since Professer Dae left I'll be the teacher. Professer Adebola is the name.I do my class different I pick someone to choose the plant to learn today we talk about it then I ask question you get it right you win points for your house.Now who wants to choose the plant today" Professer Adebola looked around to choose a student

P.S - I do detention

Last edited by on Mon Dec 24, 2007 3:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Adebola Adeagbo
Adebola Adeagbo

Number of posts : 1551

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 24, 2007 12:59 am

Andrian walk into class and saw Adebola " Good Mourning ma'am" Andrian said looking around for Professor Dae " What happen to Dae?" Andrian asked her putting his bag down and grabbed a ear muff then put his around his neck
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 24, 2007 1:20 am

(SPartan opens the door. He goes inside and sits down at his chair.) "Finnaly for once I'm not late." he said.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Adebola Adeagbo Mon Dec 24, 2007 3:17 am

Andrian Potter wrote:Andrian walk into class and saw Adebola " Good Mourning ma'am" Andrian said looking around for Professor Dae " What happen to Dae?" Andrian asked her putting his bag down and grabbed a ear muff then put his around his neck

I will explain that later

"Now everyone I've put a new book in your desk It's called Herbology Extreme 101 your names are inscribed in there,also every morning I'm going to give you 10 mintunes to read 10 pages starting...now"Adebola said

P.S - Anyone late gets detention starting tomorrow

"Also everyone here is going to take care of their own mandrake to teach responsibility and your care of plants tomorrow so heres super big earmuffs" (Adebola hands it out)
Adebola Adeagbo
Adebola Adeagbo

Back to top Go down

Post by Adebola Adeagbo Mon Dec 24, 2007 4:51 am

Professer Adebola said "Ok class your 10 mintunes is up now which one wants to pick a plant for today's topic."
Adebola Adeagbo
Adebola Adeagbo

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Cullen Mon Dec 24, 2007 9:03 am

Alesy walks into the classroom and says "Sorry i'm late. Today I can pick a plant.Where should I find it? Very Happy
Alexandra Cullen
Alexandra Cullen

Number of posts : 4088

Back to top Go down

Post by Adebola Adeagbo Mon Dec 24, 2007 4:27 pm

You have detention you can only be ascused if you went to the docter's and has note or have a note from Albus Dumbledore or any other teacher.

"Also I don't mean pick a plant I mean choose a plant to discuss about.
Also class today were going to pick a mandrake name it you take it and feed it and make sure you don't loose it bring it back every friday to get it's inspection it's like a project you can get points for your house also." Adebola leads the class outside to the greenhouse
Adebola Adeagbo
Adebola Adeagbo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 24, 2007 11:39 pm

"I'll talk about Gillyweed!" he said "Gillyweed-Small, octopus-like weed that tastes kind of rubbery. Eating it will create gills on the sides of your neck (while stopping your normal breathing), allowing you to breathe underwater for a short time. It also makes your feet and hands web-like, to make for easy swimming." he said
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Adebola Adeagbo Tue Dec 25, 2007 12:01 am

"Yay great job SpartanWizard" Professer Adebola said excited

5 points to Gryffindor

"Native to the Mediterranean, this water plant looks like a bundle of slimy, greyish-green rat tails. When eaten, gives a person gills to breathe underwater and gives them webbed hands and feet for swimming. The duration of the gillyweed effect is approximately one hour. Snape keeps gillyweed in his private stores; it is not available to the students

The effects of gillyweed were first dicovered by Elladora Ketteridge . About a century later, gillyweed was re-discovered by Beaumont Marjoribanks" Professer Adebola said "Now people take notes on what I said."
Adebola Adeagbo
Adebola Adeagbo

Back to top Go down

Post by Adebola Adeagbo Tue Dec 25, 2007 1:37 am

Today's homework is write a three paragragh essay about gillyweed

1st paragragh you talk about what it does and how it could be used in harry potter
(6 sentences)

2nd paragragh write your opinions
(6 sentences)

3rd paragraph write about how you would use it
(5 sentences)

Reminder-Take mandrakes home bring back every Friday for inspection remember feed it, water it, give it sun.Don't loose it or detention.

Also before you walk out tell me the name of your mandrake.

Class dismissed
Adebola Adeagbo
Adebola Adeagbo

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top