A single leaf... - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A single leaf... - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A single leaf...

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A single leaf... - Page 2 Empty Re: A single leaf...

Post by Guest Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:47 pm

Chapter 4: Finding the Snake

After about a week things went back to normal. Adrenn fell alseep in potions though, and was rudely awakened by Professor Slughorn. Aprrently he didn't tolerate 'unknowlegable adolecesnts' or whatever the hell that meant. After the period Something seemed weird about the room. As Adrenn walked into the room with all the doors, he noticed something missing. The Slytherin's snake was gone. From the whole room. He had a bad feeling about this. HE looked around and saw that a door was already open. He carefully walked over towards the door and pulled his wand out. As he continued through the door though everything went dark. It was a trap. He was in mid-air and looking around. No one was anywhere. Not even the key he had gotten from walking through the Gryffindor door the first time. It enabled him to go back through that same door so he could go faster. Adrenns heart rate increased. Something was terribly wrong. Very wrong. He looked around again and closed his eyes tight. When he opened them he was in an alleyway. He looked at his legs and he was shorter. Oh no... Adrenn turned around and sprinted into the alleyway. There was a giant shadow holding something at someone. There was a burst of light and then a collapse. More screams were heard in his head as a second one headed back into the same way. "NOOOOOOOOOOooooooooo...!" screamed younger Adrenn. He awoke in a start and Adrenn immediatly threw his covers off. He panted and sobbed as that was the day he became an orphan. Because of that bastard! He sat at the windowsil where Harry had once sat and tried to get all these thoughts out of his minds. It was a scar he could never forget. There was patter of footsteps and He cocked his head in that direction. It was Sophia in her nightgown. "Slughorns gone!" she exclamied and immdieatly everyone woke up. "What happened?!" Jess said as he got up. Sophia toke 5 minutes to explain and finnally McGonnacal entered the room. "Listen everybody," she said "everything is alright. Professor Slughorn has gone missing ,but he will be found.Please no one worry and we shall find him." BS. As soon as she left Adrenn grabbed his broomstick he had boughten. He had to find him and his best chance was at the forest. "Adrenn are you insane?!" exclamied Sophia "you don't even know how to fly!" Adrenn ignored her and flew off. The wind caught in his face and made him slow down. He stopped for a moment and looked around. The trees were ruffled which means the centaurs were around. Slughorn must've been captured. He swooped down and went into the forest. HE landed for a second, his feet in dirt. He looked left and right. There were tracks. Centaurs alright. He was about to kick off but something grabbed him. Something pulled him into the ground and he was then deep underground.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Weasley Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:32 pm

Cool story, but.. how can the centaurs enter the castle? Neutral
Charlie Weasley
Charlie Weasley

Number of posts : 852

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Krum Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:47 pm

Charlie there are centaurs around the castle if you read and watch Harry Potter.

Hey Adrenn nice story here... I am kind of wondering if you could put me in it too, if you had room.
Elizabeth Krum
Elizabeth Krum
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4133

http://thetwistintime.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:11 pm

Chapter 5: Meeting with the source of life

Danny hit solid dirt after he fall that had ripped him through meters of slid ground. He got up feeling almost incapacitated and his leg felt ripped in half. He got up panting a bit and he saw a enormus tree standing at the center of the room he was in. It was glowing a soft yet mellow green and it's leaves looked pale light green. The bark of the tree looked a bit grey but still brown. He looked around, his stomach still hurting. There was a flap of wings around him which made him fall to his stomach. He looked around and saw a dead middle aged man laying there-dead. That scared Danny to where he got up and ran. Something grabbed the back of his shirt and he felt being lifted into the air. His back felt a searing pain as he flew upwards. "Why are you here?!" snarled a voice that didn't sound human. It was demonic. "What?!" Danny yelled a best as he could. The demon roared and Danny felt himself falling. He landed with great force on the ground and he rolled to his back. Now he saw it. It was just a man but he was deformed. His head was scrunched up, his torso two times larger than what it was supposed to, his legs very small yet his feet were big, and his wings must've been spread out to at lest 7 feet length. He used his hands and feet to push himself backwards until he felt something metal on his left hand. He looked towards it and it was a M1911 handgun. He picked it up just in case and pocketed it. He grabbed his wand feeling stupid towards himself as he didn't know any attack spells. His face shunned into fear and the hybrid looking at him. Why wasn't it attacking him? Why hadn't Danny died at that time? Too many questions to be answered when his life was at stake. He must've backed up too much near the tree because he felt very drowsey. Must've been radiation sickness or something. He felt something land on his hair and he whited out.

Chapter 6: The healing herb
Danny awoke quickly and loudly as he sat on a bed in the hospital. He panted for a second then realized that whole business with the radiated tree and hybrid must've been just a nightmare. Yet why would he be in the hospital wing though? He looked around and when he shifted his body he felt something run down his shirt. His heart lept for fear. He looked down his shirt and saw a single leaf...
He picked it up and saw that liquids were running down his stomach. He tried to think how a leaf would have gotten into his shirt and decided not to ask. Danny put the leaf on the nightstand besides him and saw that the liquids gotten onto his hand. He looked puzzled and rubbed it on his left arm. It stung for a second wondering why and looked amazed. His
entire arm had no more cuts on it. there must've been a few but there were enitrely gone! He looked at the leaf for a second and then put it back into his shirt since he had no pockets in his hospitalized pants. There was a bang of two doors hitting the wall and now he saw it. It was Shacklebolt running into the wing. He went up to Danny and looked at him with great despise. "Why did you run out into the middle of the forest?!" he yelled at Danny regardless of other patients looking at him "I was trying to find Slughorn!" Danny said back. "Well he was found dead near where you were knocked out! How did he die?!" "I don't know how! I don't know what happened to me in the forest!" Danny lied. Shacklebolt looked infuriated turned then left stomping. Danny breathed heavily through his nose and saw four people running near him. It was Andrian, Sophia, Elizabeth and Jess. He smiled. When they came up to him they asked him many questions about how he was found in the forest or what happened down there. He lied to them scared that he may be crazy. The leaf was something he would have to tell Andrian and Sophia about. No one else.

[Thanks for reading my latest chapters! Also sorry for the long wait, I sort of toke a vacation xD]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:09 am

Boring..

jk =P
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:15 am

Chapter 7: Factions and Afiliations

Danny walked along the hallways glad that he was out of the awful and horrid smelling hospital wing. The nurse Alexi was nice yet it always smelt like someone had died in there...that scared Danny more. He was glad after he had heard he was leaving. It had been two days and he had been given a mountain high pile of homework that looked french to him. He walked passed one aisle to see only Slytherins and Hufflepuffs. Weird Slytherins always hand near the Great Hall he though to himself with a hint of curiousity. He shrugged it off and then continued through the hallways to get back to the common room. As he was on the 7th floor he saw two Slytherins waiting on the staircase near the entrance for the Gryffindor common room. He looked at them with neutralness and then tried to shove his way through. They wouldn't budge. Danny pushed again only to recieve and shove to the staircase. "Move dumbasses," Danny said looking at them. They seemed to be disturbed that he used a muggle swear. "Listen," the bigger one with a smaller head said "we know you were down in the forest and returned with blood on your hands-Slughorns." "Why do you care?" Danny asked with impatientness in his voice "he was old, he could have just popped an artery or something." "No he wasn't *accidently* killed" the smaller one yet with a mishaped head "he was murdered. He had claw marks on him." "So maybe he found fluffy." "No Fluffy is in Argentina" "IT was the middle of the night and he was found dead. No surprize" "But we know you were knocked out next to him-werewolf." This pissed off Danny. "Look I am not a werewolf" Danny replied attempting to keep his cool "just let me through" "not until you admit it!" "I DONT HAVE TO ADMIT ANYTHING" "LIAR". Danny elbowed his way through the boys and they both fell. It was one to call him a werewolf it was another thing to call him a liar. They were on the ground for about 10 seconds until they got up. Danny had managed his way to the common room and got inside. He wiped the sweat off his forehead and then sat on the couch. He was 11 and didn't need this stuff. He rummaged through his bag and looked at the leaf. It was a red pastey color and the stem seemed to be withered. HE shooked his head and then laid his head back. He set his arm down and the lead fell onto the couch. He rubbed his eyes and reopened them to see Sophia Granger by him on the other couch. He yelled a second and then that made her head pop up. "You alright?" she asked him in a calm voice "you're sweating." "Yeah I'm fine" Danny replied. He must've dozed off and didn't even realize it. "What time is it?" he asked her "I don't have my watch with me." Sophia looked at her wristwatch and then looked back at him "6:15 P.M." she said. He only slept for 35 minutes. He looked around and saw no one there. "Where is everyone?" Danny asked. "Quidditch game." Sophia replied "Andrians there as well.". Danny got up and steched his arms out. "what are you doing here?" he asked her. "Homework and some extra credit" "Extra credit?" Danny asked surprized "man your a nerd". She seemed to have taken offense "Nerd?! I'll have you know..." she said but Danny zoned out remembering the leaf. It looked dead before he passed out. "...O in all classes- what are you doing?" she asked as Danny held the leaf. "This leaf," Danny said "it seems when I found this thing everyone had been tense. It seems to heal and ever since I found it, Hufflepuff as been hanging out with the rattlers." "Rattlers?" "Slytherins "Oh" "but ever since I found this thing everyone has been taking sides...". Danny stopped his sentence and thought for a moment which scared him. They must've known about the leaf and they wanted it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:18 am

Nice Danny I can't wait until the next chappie I'm dying to find out! Lol, I'm a nerd! Razz
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top