A single leaf...
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A single leaf... Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A single leaf...

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A single leaf... Empty A single leaf...

Post by Guest Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:06 am

WARNING: What you may see may be inapprotiate for juviniles. Readers discreation in advised.

Prolouge: The Tree
Name: ???
Time: ???
Date: ???

He halted. The professor stopped and told his apprentice to halt. He did as he was told and the aged proffesor looked left and right when there were corners. They already found strange giant spiders so he was trying to be careful. They walked slowly, M1911's in their hands. They kept checking the ceiling with a flashlight and was panting very heavy and fast. His speed got up with his heart rate and ran down the cave, his apprentice behind him. He stopped at antoehr corner and checked. It was a dead end. He shone his flashlight on the dead end and what he said awstruck him. It was a giant marble door with burnt out torches and full of cobwebs....giant cobwebs. He knew he wanted to investigate but for the sake of his and his apprentice life they had to go the other way. The proffesor actually feared for his life now. They had been travling for hours and had no map that led the way out. They went in the other direction and carefully sprinted down it. They both halted at the same time when they saw a huge greenish glow coming from the other side! Despite their prvouis encounters down the tunnel they advanced even further. They sloowly checked the corner. What the professor saw made him tear up right the spot. It was a giant tree. At least 50 feet high, branches everyone, and the leafs were glowing. It was life staring into the face of Heaven. He trogded closer to it and felt the bark. It was moist. He then started to cry but silently. They found a way out. The proffessor fell to his knees and seemed to pray to it. There was a click. The proffesor's happiness faded from his face instantly leaving only pain and paleness. He turned his head. His apprentice had turned on him. He held the gun in between the professors eyes. "You son of a bitch. Why are you doing this?" The old professor croaked. "Because the tree is mine," said his apprentice. There was a sound of evil in his voice. He saw his apprentices arm tighten and heard the gunshot. Then Henry Jacobson never saw life again.

Chapter 1: The Prolouge to a Tale
Name: ADRENN THOMPSON
Time: 5:30 PM
Date: SEPTEMBER 20th 2004

Hi. You may not know me but my name is Adrenn Thompson. Rcently I found out that I was a desendent of an ancient family of wizards that I never knew about. You see my current mom and dad are my adopted parents. My real ones died back in New York City. We were mugged 5 years ago. When I was 6. It was a terrible night. But I'm not gonna get to into right now since I got a story to tell you and I should get back to it. So I got this letter about a week ago and well now I got to go to this school. It all about wizards and witches and stuff which I really didn't get at first. I left my home in New York to go to school here in London England. Well I should probally conitinue the story now.

Adrenn awake with a start and looked around. He was by the wall on Kings Cross station. He must've fallen asleep since he stayed up all night during his flight. He got up and streched. He quickly scanned his surroundings and saw alot of wizards and witches here. There was only about 2 the last time he had fallen asleep. He checked his watch. He slept for 5 hours! The train was leaving in 10 minutes! He quickly ran and grabbed his things he bought from Diagon Alley. He advanced towards the train but slowed down. He just got a Deja Vu moment...

No!.........top!.........lease.......ooo!....hy?!.....NEY!!!.......(gurgle)............................

Adrenn snapped out of it and advanced towards the train. He wasn't watching where he was going though and he colldied with another wizard. H fell onto his back and one of his suitcases colidded on him. e grunted with pain and threw it off. His vision was blurry after that smack. "...okay?" said a wizard but it was barely head since Adrenn was disoriented. After a second it faded away and got up. "You okay dude?" said the boy. "Yeah...thanks...who are you?" Adrenn asked. "Andrian. Andrian Potter." said Andrian. "Nice to meet you" said Adrenn but felt woozy though. "You don't look too good lets get you on the train."

[Coming soon...
Chapter 2: Temptations]

[Hey guys I know this was like my 5th attempt at a story but really I get bored and well I had time. Just so you know The M1911 is like 9 milimeter pistol only better. A single leaf... M1911. Just trying to help you guys out so if you don't understand. And if you want to be in the story just send me a PM.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

A single leaf... Empty Re: A single leaf...

Post by Guest Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:54 am

Nice, really short story but really great story and well put
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:56 am

I didn't want to make it too long otherwise I would've lost track
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:00 pm

thats quite good.. haha 5th story huh.. xD
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:01 pm

Yeah I got bored with my own stories xD
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:03 pm

it wuld be better if u didnt have so much action and guns and armor and etc. in ur stories.. Neutral
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:15 pm

Thats why I'm redoing...for the fifth time lol
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:45 am

Chapter 2: Temptaions
NAME: ADRENN(AJAX) THOMPSON
TIME: 5:46PM
LOCATION: IN THE MIDDLE OF A PLANE ON A SECLUDED TRAIN TRACK.
DATE: SEPTEMBER 24th 2003

Adrenn sat down at the compartment that he, and Andrian had picked out. He sat and slumped down into the chair trying to get comfortable. Adrenn then driffted off for about 5 minutes until Andrian had shook him up. Adrenn questioned his sudden exhaustion and fatigue. He felt drained and confused on where he was- as a matter of fact WHO he was. It was like his mind went total white on him and he couldn't think. "You okay?" Andrian asked Adrenn as he noticed his sudden paleness and expressions on his body. "Sorta," Adrenn replied trying to recuperate as quickly as possible. "Well you look terrible-no offense- but serousily you look all pale" "None taken. And I know...it's weird". Maybe it was because of what he rememberd about his parents. He hadn't thought about them since he was 7. He often teared up at the thought some time to time since he never even known their names. Yet he never felt horrible or diseased when he thought about them. He tried to suck it up the best that he could. And if he couldn't he'd have to result to plan 'B'- lie.
" So what happened back their?" Andrian asked after a brief moment of silence. "To be honest I don't know. I just felt drained" "Yeah I know how your feel. Total drainage after you had a fever or cold. Did you have a fever before you left for here?". Adrenn couldn't forget about that fever he got. He missed out on 5 days of school, and had to do a stack of homework at list 3 inches long if stacked vertically. He finshed it all in 3 days after that though. "Yeah," Adrenn replied simply and then rubbing his forehead. It felt sweaty and pale. "just after the end of summer school" "Summer school?" "Yeah my family always pushses me to be the best I can be so I dont get mugged like my parents though. Yet they always give me some BS stuff like 'so you could become minister and help England' or something. "I see your point." Andrian finnaly said after eating a sandwhich his mother had packed for him "My dad said I should always do my best in Wizard school or something so I could boss people around-in a good way of course" "Yeah I know what you mean". After chatting for about 3 hours someone knocked on the compartment door. It was a young girl who had brown hair, and eyes wearing black robes that look like a wizard would wear them- like Merlin or Houdini. "Have you seen a pet cat around here? I lost her and she ran around here somewhere." said the girl. Andrian and Adrenn shook their heads at the same time. "Nope" said Andrian then Adrenn said "No". She sighed and continued to look.
About ten minutes after the encounter with the young girl Adrenn looked around. "Whatcha looking for?" Andrian asked eating a chocolate frog his mother smuggled into his pack. "not sure. I just feel I'm forgeting something." Adrenn replied shuffling around in his pack. and anywhere else. He had heard something and decieded to investigate. He unziped his bag and noticed a small cat licking a chocolate frog. "Hey I think we found the cat," Adrenn reported to Andrian. Andrian got up and existed the compartment and began to walk around. He returned a couple seconds later with the girl that had quetioned them about the cat. "There you are!" she exclamied smiling, then picking up the small, plump cat. She began to pet the cat softly and it began to fall alseep in her arms. It was adorable for some people. Wasn't as much for Adrenn though. It was adorable but not for him to go "AWWWWW!!" about. "so whats your name?" Adrenn asked the girl and she looked at Adrenn. "Sophia Anabelle Granger," she answered and nodded with curtesy. "I'm Adrenn or Ajax Thompson. This is Andrian." he said and remarking to Andrian when he mentioned Andrians name. Andrian nodded with curtesy as well and asked her if she wanted to sit. Sophia explained that she sat next to some kid who didn't wear deorderant and decided to sit with them. They talked for a while and then the train came to a short halt witc had a recoil on Adrenn and the others. They rubbed the back of their heads and then poked their heads out of the compartment door. There was a middle-aged woman walking down the aisle saying they had reached their stop.
Adrenn sighed with relief that there wasn't a problem and began to get up and walk outside. After everyone left the train there was a big fellow with bustly blakc hair and a very large and shaggy beard. He wore olden timed clothing and began to shout '1st years this way!" They followed the man who appeared to be very nice to the boats. Adrenn and Andrian didn't talk much though since they didn't know anyone else besides Sophia. They had gotten into boats and Adrenn had to push off the mucky beach part and began to sail off. 'Hagrid' the enormus man in front, Andrian second, Sophia third, and Adrenn last. They began to sail for about 5 minutes until they reached a huge castle with bright sparkly lights. He couldn't belive his eyes. Then he just got a thought and whispered to Andrian "and what was the whole point of boating when it was about a 2 minute walk from the road part?". Andrian just shrugged like anyone else and finnaly made it to the castle. They got off the boat and began to walk throughout the castle. At last they made it to a large doorway with two huge doors. Then an old woman with spectacles looked around and spoke. "Hello all students of Hogwarts. We are proudly here to help you learn more about the mystical arts of witchery and wizardry while you spend a year here in the amazing Hogwarts school. We have just a few rules we wish you to follow. Number 1: If you break a house rule you will be deducted points from the hourglasses-" this cotinued for about 5 minutes which made Adrenn zone out every once in a while. Finnaly he had to slap himself awake with some students around him giiggling and snickering. He shook his head rapidly to wake himself up even more and continued with the professor.
Adrenn was poked in the back by someone and turned around. It was a boy about his age with black hair and green eyes. His hair though seemed different from everyone else. "Hello there my name is Darren (thanks darren for no last name XD). What house do you want to be in?". He said this bordily though almost like he was forced too. "Gryffindor," replied Adrenn and continued to walk forward. He heard chuckling behind him and Darren said "Gryffindor? What a patheic choice. Slytherin is going to be the best. They always ruled this school," "Then what about when Harry Potter was here?" Andrian brought up all of a sudden. Darren seemed to glare at Andrian and Andrian turned around so he faced Mcgonacal. "Look if you want TRUE friends you want to go with Slytherin" "How about I dont give a f*ck so shut the heck up". Darren grunted and contiued to go forward following the other nervous people. Finnaly they stopped in front of this hall and many boys and girls at tables watched them. To save some time I'm going to skip a speech. Anyway alot of people got into Gryffindor but hardly Hufflepuff and Slytherin. Who knew? Adrenn, Andrian and Sophia got into Gryfindor and spent most of the night talking and relaxing from the exhausting journey. After a while though Adrenn got tired and fell sleep on the bed Harry Potter slept in...

[Coming Soon: Chapter 3-Making Connections]

[[Sorry about the long wait time since I haven't had time for the planning. Hope you enjoyed this chapter despite the longness. Chapter 3 will be shorter and more descriptive. P.S. Sorry for double post]]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:05 am

[Triple post I know but I really want to write the next chapter]

Chapter 3Making Connections

After the first week of school things were okay. Not good and yet not bad. It was mostly crud that teachers would say like, "wave the wand this way' or 'that way' or hear Slytherins gossip about small pluckish people. IT pissed him off since 95% of their conversations was about Jimmy. The new kid who arrived 3 days AFTER the arrival. 'Its messed up' Adrenn usually thought to himself. On about the 14th day of school things started to happen. Adrenn and Andrian were walking down the corridor of the 3rd floor. Adrenn felt odd for some reason like they shouldn't have been there. He then noticed a portrait of an elderly man standing on an old stump, a musket drawn and aiming at a target. Like all other portraits that were in Hogwarts, it was alive. "G'day gentlemen," said the man bowing "Um... hello there..." Adrenn said awkwardly Andrian chuckling at the sight of the portrait. "Password?" the portrait then declared. This made Adrenn make the 'what the frick are you talking about?' or the other word that starts with 'F'. "What do you mean?" Andrian asked now interested. "Of course you dont know of the tunnels don't you?" the man chortled. "We actually don't," Adrenn annouced. "Well thats because no one knows it but the Americans!" it laughed again. This made Adrenn think. He had heard something his wizard parents say all the time before they died. "Open Sesame?" Adrenn tried. "Granted" and the portrait flew open, revealing a large room filled with torches still burning. There were doors on the ground that were...just doors. There were many decorations of Gryffindor, Slytherin, Hufflepuff, Ravenclawm and other things. "Is it me or is this just too weird?" Andrian asked Adrenn laughing. "Its just you," Adrenn said sarcastically and chuckled 'hehehe'. Adrenn stepped inside the room followed by Andrian. They look around all looking amazed and found 'Gryffindor Common Room' They both toke a breath and opened the door. The door led to nowhere. It was just a wall from the room. Then something hit them. "Caprut Draconis!" they both exclamied at the same time. The air mixed itself with purple,red,green,and yellow then it formed the common room. They both said YES at the same time. Sophia was reading hadn't noticed them until they went through. When they did she gasped and freaked out. She said they had just walked through thin air. Adrenn knew this would came in handy
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:41 pm

Cool, i like chapter two, dont know why I didnt see it before but oh well. HOW COME IM THE VILLAIN IN EVERY SINGLE FANFIC IN THIS SITE? well.. not villain but like Draco.. chapter 3 is good too..
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top