Being Different. - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Being Different. - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Being Different.

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Being Different. - Page 3 Empty Re: Being Different.

Post by Leven Ashe Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:09 pm

She felt extremely worried by this point, it appeared as if Ryo and these wolves were having a quite a 'nice' the chat together. She felt worried though when one of the much smaller wolves started to move towards Ryo. Yet a chill ran up her own back when she felt the eyes of someone else on her.

Turning around a little bit, she noticed that the much larger wolf was making his way over towards her much.. smaller form that is. Oh geez, she wasn't like Ryo, or these wolves having some type of wonderful bloodline ability to turn into a wolf, or something else. Although there are those times when someone can get her mad.. Would that be helpful here? She snapped out of her thoughts when Ryo had yelled over towards her, causing her wrist to snap.

"Confundo" She noticed that the spell moved towards the wolf. She wasn't sure if that a simple spell like that would be so easy and work on such a large beast. She had a few other spells that might be able to help with their situation, but she would have to see what happens first.
Leven Ashe
Leven Ashe
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 177

http://www.wattpad.com/user/KingdomsPath

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:32 pm

Ryo watched at the wolf fell to the ground, unable to continue fighting him. "Wow, seriously is that all you got?" he laughed at the wolf. "Of course, you aren't as strong as your leader." he added, as he watched the wolf struggle to get up but it collapsed again. He laughed and looked around for the other wolves, they were there he knew it. He could smell them. "Come out!" he demanded, growling at them. He heard the soft snicker of the other wolves and he pulled out his wand. He couldn't just fight with his hands. "Averta Statura!" he yelled, aiming for the spot where he heard the wolves.

The larger wolf jumped out of the way of her spell quickly. Silly girl, did you really think something like that would work on me? the wolf laughed. I'm sick of games! he shouted, and he began to run at Evalyn. He gave a big push on the ground to send himself into the air as he lunged himself at the girl. The wolf growled ferociously as he got closer to the girl.

A soft whimper came from the trees near him, and he heard a loud thud, before he saw a wolf figure land on the ground unconscious. Two down, one more to go. But when he sniffed the air, he noticed the other scent was gone. Did he get scared away? Whatever happened, Ryo didn't really care. The third wolf was gone, and he glanced over at Evalyn to see how she was doing against the pack leader. He saw the wolf in the air hurdling toward the girl and Ryo began to run in his vampire speed. "No, you don't!" he rammed into the wolf, knocking him a few feet away from her. "You alright?" Ryo said, panting from the exhaustion he began to feel from fighting the wolves.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 994
Special Abilities : Metamorphmagus

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Leven Ashe Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:41 pm

No, she couldn't die like this, so dramatic though, but it was true. She really didn't want to be killed by something that she really feared so much of. But she had the feeling that the simple charm wouldn't do anything against him. Like everyone else that would be in this position, they wouldn't know what to do either, after all, your mind doesn't always follow up onto what's going on right away.

"I - I'm fine, but we should try to get somewhere safer probably." Stuttering only for a split second, Evalyn walked over towards Ryo and looked to where the pack leader was. This one was bigger, and of course, stronger than the other three that were just attacking Ryo a moment ago. She was afraid of being any where near these werewolves, even if they were knocked out or in pain.
Leven Ashe
Leven Ashe
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:09 pm

His eyes locked on the wolf's body as it struggled to it's feet, Ryo nodded at Evalyn's comment. He looked around quickly and tried to find someplace where they, she could be safe. The entrance of the forest was too far away and the wolf would catch up to them if they decided to run right now. He looked up, and he remembered that wolves aren't the best climbers. "The trees!" he said, pointing upward toward the tree behind them. "Can you get up there?" he asked her. There was a soft sneeze, Ryo looked back at the wolf, and he saw it was back on it's feet and it was mad.

"Damn it." he cursed under his breath. He didn't have that much energy left to fight this thing with. The least he could do was get Evalyn to safer ground. Nice move. You caught me by surprise. the wolf's words broke into Ryo's thoughts and he smirked. But it won't happen again! the wolf barked and tried to jump at Evalyn. Ryo's eyes widened and he ran at her as well. All he managed to do was push the girl out of the way before the wolf could get to her. But in the process he left himself unprotected and the wolf rammed into him instead. The impact sent Ryo and the wolf hurdling toward a tree and Ryo slammed into the tree. Ryo fell to his knees after the impact, his eyes dull, and the wolf smirked.

[OOC: Sorry for all the godmoding I'm doing]
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Leven Ashe Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:30 pm

Being shoved away caused the white haired teenager to be pushed into the soft snow. Now if she wasn't wearing a noticeable black jacket, she would've been able to just hide in it because of her extremely white skin and naturally white hair. Evalyn was able to get into a upright position within moments, enough to see that the wolf had hit Ryo instead of hitting her due to him shoving her away.

"Ryo!" Even though he wasn't human, like she and these wolves, he too wouldn't be able to handle the pain any longer. She knew that he was alive, thus it meant he could easily become tired just like everyone else.

"You know, little Eva, we're almost exactly like pure Veelas." A voice spoke to a younger Evalyn, probably when she was fourteen during the Summer Reunion of the Avalon family. "We can become like those harpies too, long as we get pissed off a certain way." This was her male cousin, Darren.

The white haired fourteen year old Evalyn looked over towards Darren. "[b]Mad, Mad as in how mad you get when we say how much of a twat you act around Felicia?[b]" Her face was clear of any emotion, unlike Darren's, who's face was becoming beat red. May it be from Anger, or just simple embarrassment.

Most likely embarrassment, as the woman Felicia was sitting with some Avalon friends not too far away.

Evalyn was now mad, how cheap this wolf was. How annoying that they were pinning them against four wolves, while there were only two people able to fight. Well, not Evalyn, she was basically worthless.. Not really anymore now though.

Dull eyes were turning into a mixture of blue and green, still dull though. Evalyn noticed that the wolf was now standing almost on all his back legs, slouching a bit though like they normally would. The white haired Ravenclaw teenager pushed herself off the ground, with her entire right side, shoved the wolf further than she normally would have if she wasn't so peeved off at the moment.

Harpies are said to be nasty creatures, and so is Evalyn at the moment. Even though she was still deathly afraid of werewolves, she had to protect someone at this moment.

(It's fine, I'm not sure what to do anyways)
Leven Ashe
Leven Ashe
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:39 pm

Pretty feisty one. Doesn't give up easily, he's struggling to remain conscious. Or to just plain live. The wolf laughed at Ryo's determination to not pass out. Maybe he could be of use to us as a werewolf. it licked its lips and began to lower its head to Ryo's exposed neck. It didn't seem like Ryo would regain movement in his body anytime soon, but he couldn't let the werewolf bite him. He wouldn't let the mutt turn him into one of them. But being unable to move how was he supposed to get himself out of that one?

"C'mon you have get up!" "I can't. I can't feel my body." "C'mon! you're not going to let that thing turn you into one of them, are you?" "Maybe it's for the best... You never liked me anyways. Heh, I actually had a fun time with you, boy." Ryo fought with the vampire to get up, but it seemed like he had already given up. He was going to let the werewolf turn him. "No! You can't! I may fight with you, but you're a part of me! Please, don't let him turn me... us into one of them!" he pleaded the vampire. This seemed enough to get the vampire's spirits up and Ryo's arms began to twitch.

It was hard work but when he finally had control of his body again, the vampire grabbed the wolf by it's throat and knocked him off to the side. "You won't turn me into one of you!" he said, his voice filled with rage, and his eyes a dark blood red color now. You're pretty determined and strong, kid. But that doesn't mean the girl is! the wolf smirked. Why do you protect her now? Does she mean something to you? You could've easily just left. the wolf seemed determined to get into Ryo's thoughts, but he only smirked. "I just hate your kind." he stated simply. Then why were you here last time with a werewolf girl? it asked. Ryo's eyes widened and he hide his eyes with his bangs. "That's none of your business." he said, looking at the ground.

The wolf's eyes lit up and it seemed that it got the information it wanted, even though Ryo had said nothing. Apparently his actions were enough. Enough games now. I'm hungry, and if I can't have you... then I'll take the girl! the thing jumped for Evalyn again, but this time Ryo wasn't fast enough to get to her because he was hurt.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Leven Ashe Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:53 pm

She was focused on staring at something it appeared, probably another wolf that her little Harpy side shoved off. Her eyes were a darker shade of blue, something just would've made the other Avalon family member's skin crawl. It was probably the matter she appeared so differently, and acted so strange that they weren't used to seeing their kin act in such an angry way.

Evalyn felt something that made her own skin crawl. It was.. this feeling she was having. As if a ghostly hand was on her upper arm, and the breath of someone's air against her ear, giving a hot and yet chilling feeling. "Behind you." The voice was male, and it was deep. Although, the voice had the sound of something so familiar, that she would only hear in her dreams.

Turning around, Evalyn noticed that the Leader of the pack had moved away from Ryo, and was charging back towards her. That's when her eyes laid upon Ryo once again. This angered her even more, it appeared as if this Leader was pestering Ryo about something, making sure to make him feel worse when he's at his lowest point. She wasn't super human, but quickly at the last moment, Evalyn pushed herself forward, rolling into the snow. Her even brighter eyes watched the Leader land into the snow much further ahead.

"You remind me of pups, you know. Preying on those that appear weak, because you don't want to find a real fight." This was no longer the voice of Evalyn Avalon, it was replaced with the mixed voice of an Angry Harpy, and yet, deep at the same time. As if someone else was with her. Those who would have a keen insight into the human mind, would be able to notice the shadow like figure standing close to the female.
Leven Ashe
Leven Ashe
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:32 am

Everything in his vision was coming in and out of sight, and he shook his head to get a clear image in his head. He sighed when he saw that the Leader hadn't attacked Evalyn yet. There was a sort of crazy glint in the wolf's eyes and he could tell that he was intrigued by the girl. Right now even the vampire was intrigued by her. The sudden change in her character would interest anyone and Ryo found that he couldn't look away from her, though he also felt this weird urge to protect her even more than he had originally felt.

The wolf sniffed the air around Evalyn and Ryo found himself doing the same, though since he was further away the scent he got was faint. It had changed into a more assertive and strong scent. He noticed that her voice changed when she spoke and he saw the wolf's ears perk up and it took a step closer to Evalyn. You are... interesting girl. the wolf said to her. What are you? it asked, of course it knew that she wasn't a vampire or another one of them, so it must've already picked out what it was. Unless it was too dense to figure it out, as most of them are.

Ryo struggled to his feet and he staggered toward Evalyn, holding his stomach as a huge surge of pain passed through him. His eyes were still very red and his fangs were still exposed, though it seemed like they had grown a little bit longer. The wolf turned around when he felt Ryo's scent and it smirked again. Oh, the little kitty hasn't left us. it said. Ryo hadn't noticed yet, even with his advanced sense of smell that he was bleeding, but it seemed the wolf did. Your blood smells good. Maybe I will finish you off. the wolf taunted him, sniffing the blood filled air.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Leven Ashe Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:55 am

Something pounded against her head, it was something that she couldn't understand. Although, because of the feeling that made her skin crawl, not because of the coldness, but of the feeling. It was voices of something, that's when blue eyes noticed the leader of the pack staring at her. Was this.. was this the voice of a wolf? "I'm not surprise none of you have seen the human form of a succubus like creature angered." For some reason, an over lap of the word succubus also sounded like Incubus.

Her eyes caught the sight of Ryo starting to move towards her, and so did the wolf leader. Something pulsed threw her. The sight of seeing something scared her. The wand with the core of Veela hair slid out of her right sleeve, and it was pointed towards the Leader. "Stupefy!" No, she wasn't stupid at the moment, she knew this would not stun the werewolf, but instead, draw his attention back towards her.

She started to giggle actually at this moment. She was acting a whole lot like her cousin, Axelle Els. One-Quarter Veela, but a whole lot of plotting. "Didn't mummy ever teach you to play with someone you're own size?" Funny, she was half the size of that werewolf.

Something crawled up her back again. It was even more anger now, he wanted to hurt someone that appeared to becoming her friend. But that feeling of someone there, was good entirely. She felt alone, empty, and actually.. out of control. Eyes suddenly would become tinted with emerald green, a foreign colour.

"Ryo, you need to not move. It'll only become worse." Why was she saying this when she should be the one calming down. Her family and culture were known to be something.. To be a Veela, must mean you can never lose control.. Never to be a, "Harpy." She grinned when muttering this under her breath.

[I honestly don't know if this is how Angered-Veela's or even Half Veelas act when they become extremely angered. So I'm just trying to act the part if they would be.]
Leven Ashe
Leven Ashe
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:11 pm

Ryo heard the girl cast a spell toward the wolf, but all he saw was the blurred figure just jump out of the way and he heard the spell hit the near by tree. He blinked a couple of times before he looked around to find Evalyn or the wolf, but he only saw blurred figures everywhere he looked. The impact with the tree must have done greater harm than he thought. He suddenly heard the wolf's voice again and he lifted his head toward the direction of the voice. Stupid girl. Do you really believe that I am stupid enough to know figure out what you are trying to do? the wolf taunted her. I know you are trying to divert my attention from the kitty to you, but let me ask this. Why? Why would risk your life for the likes of a vampire like him? he tested her. I really don't see the value in a creature as pathetic as this he indicated toward Ryo with his head.

The vampire couldn't help but hiss at the wolf's comment and it leaped toward him. It's face came close to Ryo's and he looked into the vampire's weak eyes. You really don't want to try my patience. it said to him, and Ryo smirked. "Who says I don't?" he replied with a soft and weak voice. Stupid boy the wolf said before scratching Ryo's left arm with his large left paw. Ryo let out a soft, weak yelp/scream, and he stumbled backwards toward the tree that was behind him. He held himself up with the tree and he looked at the wolf. "I- is that... all y-ou g...got?" he asked weakly. He felt the warm blood running down his arm and staining the pure white snow that was near him.

He heard Evalyn's distorted sounding voice and he shook his head, trying to not mix up her words in his head. "Heh, Don't worry about it Evalyn. I- I don't... think I will b-be able to m-move anymore for a while." he laughed, making it sound like it was all a big game to him. Though the pain he felt was real and it was surging through his body, really making him unable to handle it and not allowing him to move. The white snow that was all around Ryo was slowly being stained red and he could only stare at the red blob that seemed to be around him.

Now that he's out of the way, it's just you and me, girl. the wolf smirked. He turned around and took a few steps toward Evalyn.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum