Being Different. - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Being Different. - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Being Different.

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Being Different. - Page 2 Empty Re: Being Different.

Post by Leven Ashe Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:39 am

"If I ask for your wand, it wouldn't be fair If I don't give you mine. If any one of us got a little smart, the others wand will not listen to the other wielder." She spoke with a voice that was worth of a Ravenclaw. She allowed her wand to slip out of the right arm coat, holding the tip of the wand to the ground. Her extremely snow white pale face held a slight smile on it. Her naturally colored lips were one of the only things that showed a sign of life.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean for you to feel uncomfortable." She felt bad that she was making this new male feel uncomfortable with her just simply looking him over. She was only curious, after all, who else would be out here in this forest around this time? Plus she came into very little contact with other people. So that's the simple reason why she was doing that. "Ryo is a very strong name, Its just that feeling I get when I think of it is all."

____

(Sorry that I haven't posted, my Laptop had a horrible virus.)
Leven Ashe
Leven Ashe
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 177

http://www.wattpad.com/user/KingdomsPath

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:11 am

Ryo smirked and nodded."You are a Ravenclaw aren't you?" he asked her. "That response, or the way in which you responded, is how a Ravenclaw would respond." he added. With his wand in his hand he states at her, twirling it between his fingers as he so often does with his drumsticks. "So, do you want my wand?" he asked her, quirking a barely visible eyebrow and smirking.

"Oh, don't worry about it..." he told her in a distant sounding voice. She really did very curious about him, and he began to wonder if she was this curious with everyone she saw. Although it did occur to him that she could've been curious about the fact that he was out in the Forest so late. Which caused him to wonder, what was she doing out there at this time? He didn't think it was the most appropriate time to aso, but us doubted it would be long before they told each other what they were doing there. "Maybe that's why I was named Ryo, then. I've always been told that I was strong and such. But I was never really told what the meaning of my name is." he said softly.

[OOC: It's quite alright. I can wait ;3]
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 994
Special Abilities : Metamorphmagus

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Leven Ashe Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:27 am

Evalyn shook her head slightly. "Now, if we do that, how will there ever been a sign of trust between the two of us?" She chuckled softly, bringing the tip of her wand to her lips, tapping it gently against her lips. Although no magic flowed through the wand to the tip. She was just basically being herself a little bit more. Now being a witch among her family allowed her to be like this sometimes.

Evalyn tilted her head to the side, thinking about his name. Ryo, it sounded like the currency that Japan used. Although, Evalyn wouldn't say anything like that to him. But if it sounded like the currency, then possibly his name Originated from Japanese lore of some sort. "It .. The name Ryo sounds a bit Japanese actually."
Leven Ashe
Leven Ashe
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:55 am

Ryo smirked and took a step forward toward the girl. He looked down at her and lifted her head by her chin and, keeping his grip on her chin, he smiled. "Who says there has to be a sign of trust?" he asked her. "Ir you just take it, it won't matter. It's not like I can't protect myself without it." he added softly. He laughed softly and let her chin go, taking a step back to distance himself from her. He looked at her, biting the inside of his lip, sometimes glancing down at the ground.

Continuing to Loli down at the ground, Ryo began to really think about his name. He really wondered why he had been given that name. "I think it is a japanese name." he said thoughtfully. "My parents were very gone of the japanese culture. As am I right now, guess it comes in the family." he said half joking. "My parents were also kind of crazy, so maybe that could've also been the reason of being named Ryo." He laughed. "But my sister also has a name like that. Sayuri." he told the white haired girl, shrugging.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Leven Ashe Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:15 am

Her dull eyes flashed with the sign of.. not fear, but actually shock. Nobody would really get this close to her. She felt almost a fever like feeling crawl up her back, but there was no blush that dared to cross her face. It continued to stay the snow white pale like always. Although, once he let go, that fever like feeling was replaced with bone chilling ice feeling. "Still, I would rather not take something that is not mine. Unless I'm placed in danger." She spoke to hide her true fever like feeling that was now in her blood.

Tilting her head this time, Evalyn shook her head a bit. "I'm sure they aren't crazy. It's a unique name, being unique makes you, you." Evalyn smiled a bit, as she slipped her wand back up the right sleeve of her jacket. The white haired Half-Veela began to hug herself, not because she was cold, it was just her being her.
Leven Ashe
Leven Ashe
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:01 pm

He smirked, and shrugged again. "Alright then." he said, replacing his wand back in his back pocket, before crossing his arms over his chest. Still biting the inside of his lip, Ryo looked over the girl once more the same way she had done to him, though he wasn't sure what he was looking at. He sniffed the air around carefully, making sure she didn't notice what he was doing as he stared at her. The air around her didn't have the scent of a normal human but it wasn't the scent of another vampire or of a werewolf, so his guess must be correct, she had to be a Veela. This scent could only belong to one of them, since it didn't smell like any other creature he had ever come in contact with.

Again he shrugged at her comments. "I guess. And it's not like I can just change my name." he laughed softly, and flipped his bangs out of his eyes. Suddenly the smell in the air changed, and Ryo picked it up quickly. He quickly turned around and surveyed their surroundings. "Something's here." he said, a low growl escaping from his throat. The vampire immediately knew what was there, after all he knew their scent having been with not one but two in the forest during the full moon, and it was his "natural enemy" too.

[OOC: Hope you don't mind that I'm bringing some danger into this. It is the Forbidden Forest after all, there's always danger :3]
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Leven Ashe Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:10 pm

"I don't see why you should, I say be proud in the name given." Evalyn smiled a bit, and took notice that it appeared Ryo was just looking around the area. Her dull eyes glanced up into the sky, looking past all the snow that was on the limbs of the trees. She began to hug herself even more by this point. She hadn't realized it by now, but .. but it appeared as if the moon was full at the exact moment she was in here.

Now, the white haired teenager was not stupid, of course she shouldn't really be in here, there was always the sense of danger all around the area. But to her, the sense of danger was always around during the full moon. Evalyn began to shift her weight to her left leg, then to her right leg. Her eyes were glancing all around the forest area around them. Waiting to see the first sign of their life line. To hear their call to siblings, or anything like that.

Her eyes snapped towards Ryo, noticing that he was giving a growl from the far back area of his throat. "W - What?" She hated feeling like this, she couldn't help but stutter, when he said that, she figured it was them. Afraid of these creatures like always, Evalyn moved over towards Ryo, uncrossing her arms and taking out her wand right away. Where ever Ryo appeared to be looking, that is also where she was looking at the moment.

_______

[It's fine, I'm actually looking forward to playing around with Evalyn's fear ]
Leven Ashe
Leven Ashe
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:36 pm

The scent was getting stronger and it was pretty overpowering, that meant that there was more than one of them. Ryo covered his nose with his sleeve because the scent was so strong. "There's more than one, but I can't tell how many." he growled again, and suddenly he heard a howl coming from all around. "Damn it, looks like we're surrounded by them." he said. His eyes were narrowed and the vampire was taking control of his body, but not his mind. It was risky to allow the vampire to do this while someone else was with him, but he had no choice.

There was another howl and two of them came out from the darkness surrounding them, one larger than the other, but Ryo could feel the presence of more. What are you two doing here this late? the larger of the two asked. He hissed fiercely at them, baring his fangs, not answering him at first. "Whatever you do don't let your guard down!" he told Evalyn. Ah, a vampire. It'll be a pleasure to rip you to shreds! the smaller one growled at Ryo.

A laugh escaped the vampire's throat, and smirked at them. "Just try it." he taunted them calmly, his eyes turning red. The smaller wolf was just about to lunge at Ryo, when the larger one howled and two more wolves came out. "Damn it, a pack." Ryo muttered under his breath, but didn't show fear. Big talk for such a small kitty... but you can't take us all on. the larger wolf said. He was the leader for sure. "Who says I can't?" Ryo smirked.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Leven Ashe Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:48 pm

No, no, No. This couldn't be happening. How could she be so stupid? She came out here when she should've been well damn aware of the dangers of coming across these demons.. these monsters. She tried so hard not to just cover her ears and wait for it to be over. She couldn't be weak like she was all those years ago. She only hoped that the person who did the slaughtering some how didn't come all the way to Scotland to finish his business with the Avalon family.

Although, when she laid her eyes upon the creatures. Her entire body just went rigid, she was very afraid. Her body just ran cold, as if all her blood had just turned to ice because of the winter wonderland around them. But, with Ryo yelling for her to be careful, she held her wand out, but close in case one of them decided to try and attack. She glanced over towards Ryo and noticed the fangs that were coming out of his mouth. Thankfully, she wasn't afraid of the enemies of the creatures attacking.

"I never expected to see so many of them here. Especially in such a close knit clan." Evalyn was mostly speaking to herself by this point. She was looking from werewolf, to werewolf. She was curious about them as well as scared. Every time her eyes would connect with one of their pair, she could remembered the memory of when she was seven. But .. none of them struck extreme fear into her like the single werewolf had did that night.
Leven Ashe
Leven Ashe
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:47 pm

Four on two, that was fair. Well more like four on one, not even needing to glance back at Evalyn, Ryo could tell she was afraid of them. Not that it matter, well maybe it did. The boy was fully aware that he couldn't take on four wolves by himself, but it wasn't like the vampire cared. He was strong, yeah, but not strong enough to hold all four wolves back if they all attacked at the same time. Leave him to me, please. the smaller of the first two wolves told the larger one. Fine. Then, I'll take the little girl. the larger one gave a wolf-ish smirk and took a step back to allow the smaller one a clearer view of his opponent.

The vampire glared at the wolf, and the wolf glared right back. "Do you really think you are strong enough to take me?" he taunted the wolf further. That's it. You're going to die! the wolf finally got mad, and he began to run at Ryo. He merely yawned and jumped over the wolf when it seemed it was going to bite him. What? the wolf turned around, searching for Ryo. "I'm not easy to beat." he said, putting his hands in his pockets.

Meanwhile the other three separated into three different directions and the leader of the pack, went straight for the girl. Ryo immediately felt the scent of the leader pass by him and he looked back toward the girl. "Evalyn, watch out!" he managed to shout at her, before he looked back toward the wolf he was fighting, just before the wolf rammed into him. You shouldn't get distracted. the wolf mocked him, and Ryo stood up, his eyes turning a dark red. He hissed at the wolf and ran at him.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum