Marriage is Murder - Page 92
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 92 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 92 of 100 Previous  1 ... 47 ... 91, 92, 93 ... 96 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 92 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Steven Walker Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:31 am

Jack nodded and let go when the Aurors had him he turned to see his mother and sisters attacking others down on the beach he ran full speed down and knocked his sister away from them and standing over an Auror who was about to be bit buy her he growled as he held his sister and mother . He looked at them " Leave now" he growled at them " or I will make you" he said but it fell on deaf ears and both rushed him he grasped them and lifted them off the ground he held them there his muscles straining at the weight but he looked at the house for Robert.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:51 am

Robert and Daniella had no choice but to watch the two aurors die at the hands of the female werewolves despite Jack's intervention. "He's got them, Daniella," Robert said. "Come with me. Kate! Kill James if he moves an eyelash."

"Oh, it would be my pleasure," Kate scowled at James, aiming her wand straight at his heart. Robert and Daniella apparated down to the beach, where Robert stripped them of their magic, making the women transfigure back. Daniella's aurors secured them. Daniella cursed at her own aurors and at Jacks' sisters in unspeakable Italian.

"We will take care of any costs for your aurors or their families, Daniella," Robert said softly.

"It is kind but unnecessary," Daniella said. "We pay our aurors very well. And these two have no family. Some friends, but they were orphans when we recruited them fresh from school. They have instructed all their belongings go to our aurors' benevolence fund. Sadly, there are few to mourn them but their coworkers."

"And us," Robert said. "We will be there. I promise."

"You are a kind man, Robert. Now--let us get these three to some solid stone surroundings where they will find even their curse to be of no help to them," she said, staring at Jack's sisters.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:55 pm

Jack let the Auror's take his mother and sisters and he stepped back glaring at them both he focused and calmed down forcing his wear side back inside himself then walked over to Robert his arms folded across his chest as his shoulder throbbed a little as he stood with him. " The sooner the better in my opinion" he said softly and he worked his shoulder trying to relive some of the pain he felt. He knew Jess could heal him and so didn't worry also he could not be turned as he was already turned. " Hows Khaat doing she ok?" he asked " we saw the green light and came quickly" it was then he realized the necklace hadn't hurt him this time.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:42 pm

"I havent checked her yet," Robert said. "I'll get to her once we're clear again. Good work, Jack." Once the Italian aurors took James and his gang off. Daniella looked at him.

"The woman..." Daniella said, looking towards the inside. "Your daughter?"

"Yes," Robert said.

"She is a beautiful woman, Robert."

"She's more beautiful without blood and bruises on her face," Robert said with a touch of sarcasm. "If you'll excuse me. I need to see how badly he hurt her. Kate, do please get rid of the bloodstains on the stone out here."

"'Love to," Kate said, flicking her wand at the stains. Robert went inside and sat down on the edge of the sofa. He accio'd a wet cloth and began gently sponging at the blood on her face. She shut her eyes. Even his touch hurt. He felt her forehead and then touched her bleeding cheek as lightly as he could.

"Your cheekbone is broken," he told her. "You're lucky you didn't lose any teeth. You're going to have some serious bruising and some serious head and neck pain for awhile." Khaat knew that there was really nothing to do to treat a broken cheekbone except to be sure the fracture was in proper alignment. The rest just took time. But sometimes it resulted in seriously black bruises on the face, particularly under the eye on the affected side. She sighed, annoyed. He laid his hand on her face and healed the bleeding wounds. Then he drew off her pain. That helped more than anything. He made sure the bones were in the proper position and accio'd an ice pack from the freezer for her cheek. "It looks like you're lucky to be alive."

"I wouldn't have been if they hadn't gotten here so fast," she said.

"Where the hell is Brian anyway?" he demanded again.

"Out. On business. The kids!" she tried to sit up, and Robert stopped her.

"We'll get them," he said. "Rest."

"I sealed the door," she said.

"Good thinking but when did that ever stop me?" he said, rising. "Come on, you lot. Let's check on the kids."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:57 pm

Jack looked at Khaat glad she was ok , Steven was stood at the locked door waiting for Robert making sure nobody got inside. Jess aperated in with Andrew and the twins she opened a travel cot and placed all three inside it moving to Jack seeing his shoulder she placed her hand on him healing the scratches for him and sighing once done. " I see Khaat is ok , that damn James again " she said moving with Jack to the nursery door to watch Robert check his own children checking they had not been harmed when James attacked.

" yes Jess and not just James his whole family too"Jack said holding her close to him.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:22 am

Robert checked the children and found them to be safe and happy and completely oblivious to the developments in the last hour. He flicked his wand at a playpen stuffed with toys for all five kids and motioned it to go downstairs. Then he picked up Abbey and Dakota and carried them downstairs, hearing the snap of someone apparating in. He came face to face with Brian as he got downstairs. Brian was confused for a moment by finding the house full of people. Then he saw Khaat on the sofa, her face battered.

"Khaat!" he said, rushing to her.

"Yeah, about that," Robert said. "Where the hell were you?"

"Stop, Daddy," Khaat said.

"No," Brian said. "Looks like I deserve it."

"No," Khaat insisted as her father set the girls on the floor. They ran to Brian, who knelt and hugged them.

"You guys okay?" Brian asked them. Both girls nodded at him with big smiles. He sighed relieved.

"Mama boo boo?" Abbey asked.

"Yeah," Brian said. "She's got a boo boo, but we'll make it better. I promise." He looked up at Robert. "What happened here? I wasn't gone more than an hour at best."

"It only took a moment," Robert said.

"Stop it!" Khaat commanded. "He left me because Angus's grandmother died and her estate did not leave enough money for a proper wizarding burial. He went to help. Leave him alone."

"You ever, ever do that again," Robert said in a low hissing tone, his finger in Brian's face now. "And I'll kill you myself."

"I sent him!" she protested.

"And he knows better!" Robert shouted back at her.

"Robert," Kate said, soothing him. "It was close but wasn't what it could have been. Brian did the right thing. Let it go now. Everyone is alright."

"Except the two dead aurors on the beach," he said.

"That would have happened whether Brian was here or not and you know it."

"Oh hell," Brian sighed, fed up. He knew he'd messed up. And it had nearly gotten his family massacred. He walked away from them all and went out on the beach to investigate the grotesque murder scene on the beach. Khaat wanted to tear into her father, but her mother stopped her.

"I have this," she told Khaat. "Don't worry about it. Steven, Jack, Jess, you go get the triplets, please. I need to talk to Khaat's overprotective father."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:32 pm

Steven and Jack looked at both men now seeming to be going toe to toe in something that seemed trivial Khaat was fine so were the children . Jack looked at Steven who sighed and folded his arms across his chest listening then he watched Brian leave glancing at Khaat and Robert as he then walked out to watch Brian and the beach but he staid back seeing Kate following him. Jack watched Robert and Khaat from across the room . Jess walked over to him and stood with him. " I know she will be ok , nobody could anticipate James coming here" she said softly and Jack nodded.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:00 pm

"Robert Thomas Lupin," Kate stood almost nose to nose with Robert. "You get your arse in the other room before I put you in one of your own bug jars. This has nothing to do with Brian and you know it. Go." She shoved Robert hard out of the room and upstairs to talk to him. Khaat sighed heavily.

"She's right," Khaat said. "This isn't about Brian. This is entirely about Remus. I need to go talk to Brian--unless one of you wants to. He's irked with himself. He understands entirely what my father is bent out of shape about. You know how seriously Brian takes his responsibillities. I think my mother is currently reminding my father about that. We all thought Lee had him. And clearly Lee thought so too or he'd have sent us the most urgent message he knew how."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:32 pm

Jack looked at Khaat as Jess spoke to her " don't worry Stevens out side " she said and looked out as she saw Steven walk down to Brian " hey Brian don't beat yo0ur self up over this you couldn't have known" he said placing his hand on Brian's shoulder as he moved to stand in front of him " Kate's talking to Robert even Khaat herself told him off, dealing with death issue's are not something to be taken lightly , I would have done the same thing in your place Brian " he said hoping some of his words would get threw " and none of us would have done any different" he said and glanced at Jack and Jess who nodded to him they had heard him and agreed.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:44 pm

"I know where he's coming from," Brian sighed. "I know what's on his mind. One of the greatest fears that they ever had, and it started with Remus, was that because of Remus, his own children and Robert's would have to carry the curse Remus had. Back then, it was a horrible thing to be a werewolf. They all know that even if she carries the curse, she can't transform, and the necklace does its best to protect her, but...he trusts me to bodyguard her. No matter what. I messed up. I should have sent for one of you or for him to either stay with her or to take the cash to the Donohues. When it comes to that, I do know better. I didnt know if James would ever show up again, but I really did know better than to leave her alone. But you have no idea how glad I am that you were here. I'm glad you saw or heard something. Whatever brought you. Khaat and I had only wanted you to..well, not be stuck with us all the time. We wanted you to have a chance to be yourselves without having to hang around us. To be with your own families. We know that's something we all need sometimes. And this assignment has just gone on forever. Years, really. I guess this was our attempt to give you guys a bit of the space we felt like you deserved to have. "
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 92 of 100 Previous  1 ... 47 ... 91, 92, 93 ... 96 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top