Marriage is Murder - Page 32
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 32 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 32 of 100 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 66 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 32 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Cassidy Walker Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:39 am

Jess placed her hand on Robert drawing off some of the pain he felt then watched him further soon she smelt it was done and smiled " smells nice lemon " she said and chuckled " yes " she said taking the vile from him drinking it she felt a little better and not so tired but nothing else " seems to be ok " she said " but its Khaat we should try it on" she said and looked at the clock " shesh its after midnight, she'll be asleep unless you want to wake her to give it to her because I can feel shes not doing so good " she said and looked at the vials on the table " I'll pack them once we know"
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 1311

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:51 am

"I'll have no choice but to wake her," Robert said. "If this doesnt work, I"m almost out of time to try again. I might have to transfigure one of the chairs into that wheelchari for her after all, and I know better than to think she'll handle that gracefully. She is my daughter after all. She won't deal with that any better than I would. Thank you for all your help, but you really should go to bed yourself. I will need all of you fresh and strong for tomorrow. With the time change alone its going to be an extra long day, and its going to be a tough one at that." He picked up a test tube with the last remainder of the potion. Enough for one dose. Not enough to put in one of the bottles. "I'll go wake her and try it. I'll come back and clean up the lab when I know she's alright to go back to sleep."

He went upstairs to the bedroom. Brian instantly heard Robert's footsteps and followed silently. Robert went in and, despite how much he hated to wake her, he sat on the edge of the bed and checked her carefully before he woke her. He woke her and then as she tried, more asleep than awake, to get her eyes open, he checked her again. He spoke to her very softly and got her to try the potion again. He waited a moment and checked her again. He asked her if she had any pain. The only pain she had was what she had had before. Nothing new. She easily fell back into a deep sleep.

Brian thanked Robert and volunteered to sit with her and keep an eye on her closely, Robert agreed. Brian picked up the black leather bag and opened it and drew out a couple of thick files and began to read, continuing to sip on his coffee.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:59 am

Jess looked around and nodded "don't worry, I'll clean the lab first then go" she said and smiled " you go to Khaat " she said and moved to tidy up the lab placing each bottle back on the shelf and washing the two bowls individually and returning them to there place before she headed to her room to sleep feeling her body relax as she lay on her bed curled into Jack who pulled her to him and held her tight as she slept against them " the kids been ok?" she asked and felt him nod.

" yep now sleep " he said softly to her kissing the top of her head as he too drifted off to sleep.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:12 am

Brian dozed off in the wee hours of the morning. His papers slid out of the files, photos and dossiers scattering across the floor. Undercover photos of Zada Forbes, Gellert Grindelwald, and also James and his clan slid across the floor. Brian was tired enough that he did not hear anything.

Angus found the papers on the floor and acciod them. He put them back in the file and then replaced the files silently back into the file. Khaat stirred and woke.

"I'm sorry," he said softly. "I didn't mean to wake you."

"You didn't," she said. "What time is it?"

"4:30. How are you feeling?"

"I'll live" she said. "I need to be up getting a shower,"

"You're not going to be able to stand that long," he told her. "And you have time. I'll get you some coffee. Just relax a bit and we'll help you with that. I'll send you a cup back." He went over and picked up Brian's empty cup to take it out. "What scones should I make today?"

"Either orange or almond," she suggested,

"Okay," he said, heading to the kitchen, letting brian sleep.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:16 am

Jess woke and showered walking threw she heard voices " I prefer almond " she said smiling " how you feeling today Khaat " she asked accioing some coffee for her and Khaat " here " she said softly and smiled placing the cup beside the bed as she headed for the living room for a walk around the pool area before breakfast. Cassidy was next up diving into the pool for her laps before she had to dress and have breakfast Steven followed her in and swum beside her.

" I know you can go one more " he said swimming on head of her but she caught up to him each time making Jess chuckle.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:27 am

Brian woke while Khaat was sipping on her coffee that Cassidy had brought before she went out to the pool. He unashamedly took the cup and took a big gulp of it.

"Damn, thats good," he yawned. He laid his hand on her forehead. The deep restful sleep or the potion or the combination had helped a bit. "Feeling any better?"

"Some, maybe,' she said.

"I was worried about you last night."

"I wasn't. I had you." He merely frowned as she spoke. "I really do need to shower, Brian."

"I have an idea," he said. He went into the bathroom and drew her a bubble bath in the huge luxurious 5 star tub and scented it with her perfume. He took a few of the roses from the arrangement on the dresser and took the petals and added them to the water. Then he picked her up and took her in, and helped her into the tub. He took her coffee cup to the kitchen, refilled it and got one for himself, and then delivered the cup to her. While she soaked in the tub, he went to a guest room, showered, shaved and dressed before returning to her.

"You could have joined me," she said, when he returned.

"No thank you," he said. "Your perfume smells much better on you than it does on me. I will, however, take a rain check on that." He kissed her slowly.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:34 am

Jess chuckled as she watched Steven and Cassidy soon Steven got out and smiled at Jess " you know its quite bracing in the morning you should try it " he said to Jess who shook her head.

"No thank you, a cup of coffee does the job just fine." she said and walked back in to see Jack dressed and drinking is first cup of the day. "Looking hansom " she said and fixed his tie " the kids will be awake soon we should dress them " she said remembering this was the day they had th4e memorial " I wonder if we will go strait to Colorado after or back here then there? " she asked but Jack just shrugged.

" Play it by ear, dear " he said and kissed her cheek.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:48 pm

Brian let Khaat soak over her first cup of coffee. Then he helped her out, helped her dry off, and gave her her first dose of the new potion for the day. He was quick to step in and help her dress. She chose natural color stockings rather than the black ones that she also had. She also chose her favorite black shoes. Tall, black stilettos. Brian knew better than to ask her to be a bit more practical. She wasn't going without her shoes. She looked over the dresses, and they were all good selections. She chose the one that was Brian's favorite.

Spoiler:

She did her hair in an up do, and chose black diamonds, flanked by white ones. She looked amazingly elegant. Brian handed her the makeup her father made and she used it and then added a glamour spell over top. It nearly entirely erase any trace, at least on the outside, if what truly lay underneath.

"You look wonderful," he said, finishing the touches on his expertly tailored suit

"I thought the diamonds would set off the rhinestones on the dress," she said.

"Oh no, my dear. They were rhinestones yesterday. Today they really are diamonds."

"What?" she frowned.

"You should never wear rhinestones. Not when I can give you diamonds. Are you ready for breakfast?" he asked.

"I think," she said. He went over and drew her to her feet. She definitely needed as much help as she could get to walk, but with his help she managed the distance down the hallway and out to the sofa.

"Sit," he told her. "You're not ready for big tables of babies," he said. "I'll deal with that."

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:32 pm

Jess looked up at Khaat and smiled " good to see you up Khaat , how are you feeling?" she asked placing down the paper she now had in her hands. Jack brought some fresh coffee threw and sat with Jess watching as Andrew toddled in and sat down with a toy still in his pajamas. Jess shook her head and stood up picking up Andrew she took him to the bed room and dressed him in his black suit and matching shoes then holding her hand walked out smiling.

" I'm like my daddy " he said and stood up proud as Jess let him go he toddled over to the toys and started to play though afte4r a moment he changed his mind and toddled into the kitchen for a cookie.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:40 pm

"I'm getting better--slowly, I think," Khaat said. "Thank you."

"Breakfast, everyone," Angus said, floating plates out from the kitchen. He was dressed in his dress pants and dress shirt, but sleeves rolled up almost to his elbows, his tie dangling untied around his neck, His jacket cast around a chair at the kitchen island. He had prepared individual fritattas, potatoes, bacon, scones, and fresh juice, along with tea and coffee.

Kate and Robert came out, Robert was levitating the three babies in a portable playpen, and Kate was walking out Abbey and Dakota. All the kids were already bathed and dressed. Robert looked at Khaat and smiled, seeing her up and dressed.

"You look gorgeous," Robert said to her.

"Your spells and potions are very effective," she laughed.

"There has to be some beauty in the first place for the spells to work, my dear," Robert said as Brian brought Khaat a plate.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 100 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 66 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top