Marriage is Murder - Page 20
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 20 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 20 of 100 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 60 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 20 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:26 pm

Jess looked at Abby and nodded " certainly" she said and moved to her brushing her hand over her small face she made the bruise disappear then gave her a donut hole and smiled as she took it. Jack moved with Lee and Robert. Jess just shook her head as she staid with the babies and Andrew.

" I'm coming too its nothing I haven't possibly seen before" he said looking at Robert " just one more reason to hate my brother. " he looked at Lee and continued out side. Cassidy pored out coffee and tea for Kate Jess and Khaat , Jess added some restorative potion into it and floated it across to them, " let her drink as much as she needs for now you can reheat it if it goes cold" she said and returned to Andrew who still clung to her leg his little fingers digging into her as she peeled him off her.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:40 pm

Robert went outside and looked at the mutiliation of the many strong capable aurors who were nothing now. Just bits of bloodied raw flesh were scattered about like an explosion of a meat market. The tropical sun was already making it a stench. Lee closed his eyes for a moment remembering each one of them.

"Steady, Mate," Robert said, his hand on Lee's shoulder.

"He'll be send across the veil for this," Lee said softly. "I dont' even have to hold a trial."

"Maybe its for the best," Robert said. He watched Lee's men bring out the forms of the women and James, and they were all stiff as wooden planks. "Take no chances," Robert told them.

"No, Sir," the lead auror said. "We won't." Lee gave instructions to his mean for the cleanup and told Robert he would be back in as short a time possible. He drew a portkey from his pocket and they simply ported away.

"Lets go back in, Jack," Robert said quietly. "There's nothing you and I can do here, and I'm tired." Robert had severe misgivings. He had a nagging feelng in the back of his mind that the Americans were, by far, underestimating James. He had a sinking feeling he would be back.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm

Jack looked around him he had to fight to keep his wear side down with the smell of the blood thick in the air around them. He looked at Robert after Lee had left " he'll come back" he said softly " he is persistent in having Khaat , why her I don't know I know she's strongest of the women but..." he paused and looked at him " but right now she can't even stand on her own two feet "he turned to face him " there underestimating him, they should be told. " his eyes his own again as he looked into Robert's. " you feel it too?" he said and relaxed " I should have known."
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:59 pm

"We don't have to anticipate his every move, but we do have to be ready at all times," Robert said, heading back to the house. He looked at Brian. "How is your wife and your daughter?"

"They'll be alright," Brian said. "Khaat is sleeping, and Kate took Abbey to the kitchen for a cookie when Jess ifnished tending her. She's clingy, but she's fine."

"Poor child has a right to be clingy," Robert said. Kate brought Abbey back into the room and Abbey had a gingerbread man in her hand. Robert took her from Kate, and Abbey clutched tight to Robert's robe with her free hand. Robert kissed her bruised face. "You are a brave girl," he told her.

"Papa was here," she said.

"You know I would never leave you," he said.

"No, Mama's papa."

"I am Mama's papa," he said.

"No...." She began. Kate frowned.

"Robert, wait," Kate said. She went to Khaat and took the sash off her bathrobe. It still smelled like Turkish cologne. She took it to Abbey.

"Papa's!" she said. Kate looked at Abbey.

"What did Papa look like?" She looked around and didn't see anything that looked like what she had seen. Kate accio'd Robert's wallet and opened it ot tthe pictures. She flipped through them and Abbey stopped her and a picture and pointed out a figure. Kate turned the wallet to show Robert that Abbey had pointed directly to Remus's image in the little photograph. Robert merely looked at her, a bit intrigued that Abbey could sometimes see everything and then again sometimes saw nothing at all
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:09 pm

Jack waked over to Jess and Andrew picking him up " that was quite a growl for a small boy " he said and saw Andrew pull a face.

" Daddy didn't like the nasty man, he hurt mabby " he said " did I do wrong?" he asked looking like he would cry jack smiled at him and brushed Andrews hair from his face before kissing his forehead.

"No you didn't Andrew , its just a bit of a surprise you can do that so soon" he said smiling at him.

" That Andrew big boy growl " he said and chuckled as Jess shook her head and walked over to them both.

" yes but you mustn't do that around any one here unless they ask for you to do it ok" she asked placing her hand on Andrews back as he nodded, Jess looked at Robert her eyes showing the worry that Andrew was indeed like Jack .
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:28 pm

"Stop stewing, Jess," Robert said as Kate took Abbey from him again without Robert's invitation. He noticed Kate motioning to Brian. "Its not the death sentence it used to be, even if it does turn out that way. And he's growing up around people that can help him live with it, if it happens, rather than fighting against it." Brian laid his hand on Robert's forehead.

"you let it get entirely out of hand again," Brian sighed. "Go get off your feet. I'll get you some more potions. Go sit with Khaat or something. There's at least half a sofa left." To Brian's surprise, Robert didn't fight him. He merely went over and sat down.

"Do you know what you're doing?" Robert asked him.

"We'll see. I guess if it doesn't kill you, I knew what I was doing," he grinned slightly. He went down to the potions lab and returned with a rather gruesome looking concoctions. Robert looked at it with distaste as Brian handed it to him.

"Well, that looks perfectly disgusting," Robert said. "What'd you do to it?"

"Followed your own formula," Brian said.

"You certainly buggered up something, Lad," He said, sniffing it. "It appears to be only affecting consistency though, and no doubt, taste..."

"Oh, do be a man about it," Kate sighed. "and drink it, Robert."

"Well, we all will die of something," Robert shrugged. "This is as good as any." He swallowed the potions in one gulp, and clearly it was entirely revolting. He laid his hand on his stomach for a long moment, and then merely leaned back against the sofa and shut his eyes, fading. Brian laid his hand on Robert's forehead.

"He's sleeping," Brian said. "He's fine. But he can't be the lifesource for Khaat, Remus, and himself. Its starting to be entirely too much for him. He's not regenerating like he was."

"He just needs some rest," Kate said. "Don't get too serious about it. He'll snap back quicker than Khaat because he fuels her. She is dependent upon him, not the reverse. When he comes around, it will help her too, and he knows it. Why do you think he honestly is trying to behave himself? He's doing it for her." She was alerted by an owl that flew in and landed on her shoulder with a parchment. She took it from the owl and picked up a piece of bacon from Khaat's almost untouched breakfast plate and gave it to the owl, who swallowed it greedily. She opened the parchment. "Its just a confirmation from Kieran that everything has been done to according to the packet of arrangements I sent to him. didn't some of you put in some shopping lists for your holiday shopping? Kieran says that is all almost complete for everyone who sent a list and said they can do more if we like. And they got all your menus, Angus."

"Good. Its sounds like we're good, then," Angus smiled.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:38 pm

Jess looked at Robert and nodded " I know I can't help it I guess I have seen the bad side too many times " she said but it was Jack who spoke to her lifting her chin to look at him.

"He is our son Jess, I will never let him go to the dark side, besides he knows James is no good and that's a start, we'll deal with each step as we go right now he just as a louder growl that other boys his age" he said and this made Jess smile. Jack put Andrew down who walked over to Robert and Khaat he looked at Brian.

" I wanna be like uncle Brian when I grow up " he said and stood mimicking him , jack held Jess close to him and smiled feeling even though he knew James would return he could relax for a little while. Jess face palmed her head.

" you know I completely forgot " she said and took out her list from her pocket it was two pieces of paper staples together. Cassidy came running in with her's three full A4 pages.

" me too some are for the wedding" she said and Steven stopped her.

" Kate disregard anything to do with the wedding its all sorted " cassidy looked at him.

" it is?" she said and took off two of the pages " ok, well here's my list then" he faced Steven " are you absolutely sure?" she asked and saw him laugh a little.

" yes Cassie it is trust me " he said and she chuckled as he held her close.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:47 pm

Kate rolled the pages up into a scroll and tied them with the ribbon that had been on Kieran's message. "Steven, if you go out and around to the tree outside my bedroom, you'll find a nest in the top branches for a barn owl. Unlkely as that is to find here. I brought him. Our little brown owl here is worn out from his very long trip. Please ask the barn owl to take this to Kieran. And then see to this little brown owl. He deserves a good feed and a long sleep. Thank you."

"Kate," Angus said. "There is a park not far from here. Its got a great playground for little kids. Might I take the girls? Andrew can go along if he'd like, Jess."

"Well, this might be a good time to do it, if you're going to do it at all," Kate said. "With the organization inconvenienced, it might work, but dont' go alone. Take at least one man per child, whether you take someone here or if you take some of Lee's men."

"Anybody want to take these three to burn off some energy and have some fun?" Angus asked.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:00 pm

Jess smiled and saw Steven nod taking the scroll and walking out side he found the tree and spoke to the owl who whole kindheartedly took it and flew off , returning he smiled " Kate what did you say to that owl he was more than pleased at helping ?" he said smiling he looked at Abby and Dakota and smiled " I'm in, could use a walk to stretch the legs, but is it all clear out there now?" he asked motioning to the front of the house where only moments before it had been marred with body bits. Jack looked at Brain but cold no longer smell the blood so he knew it was all clear Lee's men had done a proud job not a speck of blood remained.

" Steven its all clear trust me" he said and Steven nodded he understood " I'll go too I need to clear my head too" he said and rubbed the back of his neck something he'd not done in along time and only when he was deep in troubled thoughts though he would never admit it.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:08 pm

"I thought you might agree," Angus said. "I packed a bag already. Brian? I can take your daughters?"

"So long as you have them back by midnight and don't serve them any alcohol on your date," Brian laughed.
Angus rolled his eyes at Brian as Kate laughed.

"Are you practicing for when they start dating?" She asked.

"Hell, no," he laughed. "They're not dating til their 30 at least."

"Well, it will be interesting to see what they think about that another few years from now."

"Just...look out for Abbey, will you? She's had a tough morning," Brian said.

"Like she was mine, Mate," Angus said. He got the keys to the SUV. "We'll need car seats for them all, and there are plenty in the garage. How soon can we be ready and how soon can the kids be ready?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 100 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 60 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top