The Halloween Dance! - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Halloween Dance! - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Halloween Dance!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Halloween Dance! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Halloween Dance!

Post by Calum Fisher Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:01 pm

As James went to go get the punch his mind was wondering a thousand miles per minute with nothing but about about Samantha. He knew he could clear all these thoughts out of his head but they were hard for him to, it wasn't like a light that you could turn out. "You need to stop this now James, your here to have fun and she may notice your out of it."James thought to himself. As he walked back over towards her he handed her a cup of punch and smiled as she thanked him. "Sure no problem, anything for a friend right?"James asked her softly as he sat down beside and took a gulp out of his punch. Boy how dancing made you all the sudden thirsty for drinks it was weird but James was now hot now. He didn't know if that was because of all the dancing they did or if he was to close to Samantha or both. He figured it was alittle bit of both but he was blaming it on the dancing mainly for he liked being close to Samantha. As she asked if he wanted to go to the haunted house with her he nodded. "Sure that sounds like fun."said James softly as he gave her a soft warm smile as his blue eyes sparkled at her once again.
Calum Fisher
Calum Fisher
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 110

Back to top Go down

The Halloween Dance! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Halloween Dance!

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:13 pm

Sammy watched as James sat down then agreed to go with her to the Haunted House. "Great I'll just change into something else and meet you at the Three Broom Sticks. Ok?" Sammy said not giving him the chance to say anything then she ran upstairs in vampire speed and went through her clothes. All the dancing had made her sweaty. So she hoped into the shower quickly then went over to her clothes and found the perfect Halloween dress. She popped into it and found her black high heels and her little black purse. She stuffed her two wands into it and put some make-up on. In vampire speed she was out of the room and out of the common room.

Suddenly Sammy felt overwhelmed. She stopped quickly then sat down on the stairs. 'What is wrong with me?' Sammy thought to herself as she started to cry. 'I'm flirting with him and dancing with him and going out with him to the Haunted House. I told myself I wouldn't do this. I can't let another guy get hurt because of me.' Sammy thought to herself wiping the runny make-up from her face and cleaning her face up. She magiced on some more make-up and then stood up. "It doesn't matter what happens tonight. We are only friends." Sammy said to herself then ran in vampire speed out of the castle. She only slowed down once Hogsmeade was in view.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top