books, books and more books! - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

books, books and more books! - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

books, books and more books!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

books, books and more books! - Page 2 Empty Re: books, books and more books!

Post by Austin Lockwood Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:04 am

Kiara shrugged. "Beats me, but sometimes the head of our house does come in and tell them they need to knock it off, but that's when they put a silent charm around the place."said Kiara knowing her house to well. Kiara nodded. "Yeah thank goodness for small favors."said Kiara chuckling but glad she knew that spell otherwise she would nevered get to sleep. Kiara was glad to be a Gryffinodr, but she swears she was in the crazy and most noisy house of them all. Honestly Kiara didn't what they partied so much about anyways it wasn't like the won a quidditch game or anything and they weren't ahead on house points so she didn't get it. Kiara was in the craziest house of them all, but she had to admit there was never a dull minute in Gryffindor ever for it was always crazy. Kiara listened to his story and nodded glad he already had the ingredients already written down for they seem difficult to do.

Kiara looked at him and shook her head as he apologized to her. "It's ok Peter, we all makes mistakes even Ravenclaws no one perfect."said Kiara softly. Kiara listened to his story and shook her head. "Wow... that boy must be really smart to make wands.'said Kiara softly. "You may not be a genius like him, but your going to get this potion down and you'll make a different in the world Peter!"said Kiara. "It may not be now, but your going to get it I promise."said Kiara giving him a soft warm smile. "If you need help I'll be happy to help you as much as I can."said Kiara. Noticing that he was hurting Kiara sighed. "You know you could sit up, I honestly don't care if your tall."said Kiara softly.

Austin Lockwood
Austin Lockwood
Third Year Slytherin
Third Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 160

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Harrington Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:35 am

Peter couldn't help but smile at Kiara when she told him about her house head, and how much noise they made. "I can see that happening quite often." He said shaking his head. "What I don't get is how they get away with it... I mean.. what is there to celebrate? Often it's just.. a Wednesday night.. and I'm sitting there wondering what the hell is so awesome they had to party for it.." He chuckled and smiled at her, shaking his head and shrugging. "Whatever it is.. they must really think it's something awesome.." he said, remembering the few times he had glanced out his dorm window and seen the Gryffindor house lit up, people passing in front of the windows, a couple sitting right next to the window, making out.

When she said everyone made mistakes, he couldn't help but chuckle. "Of course I do.. You should see how many times I've started these equations over.. but I think I'm onto something on this one.." he said pointing at it, and filling out another line of equations. "It's pretty simple math to be honest.. it's just... I don't have an answer sheet.. there is no answers to this one.. I don't know if it will work or not.. I don't know if it could permanently damage your brain... or steal your soul away... or.. blow up.. I have to use what I know of potions, and what I know of each and every ingredient and how they work together.. in order to make a hypothesis.. and then... I have to find a werewolf willing to try it, and that's harder then you'd think... they don't like to come out in the open and say, 'hey I'm a werewolf.'" he said with a short laugh, before he blushed.

"I don't.. like... sitting up like that... it's just... to tall.." He glanced around the area and sighed, straightening his back and sighing slightly from the release of pressure on his lower back. "That's.. nice.." He said sitting up straight, towering over Kiara now. "And now.. you are tiny.."
Peter Harrington
Peter Harrington

Number of posts : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Lockwood Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:59 am

Kiara nodded and shook her head. "Oh it happens like almost all the time, you basically get use to seeing him."said Kiara chuckling. "Neither do I, but I bet if we ask they'll probably say were Gryffindor the best house in Hogwarts so we can get away with it or something like that."said Kiara rolling her eyes. "I honestly don't get what there's to celebrate as well, I just think there trying to see how stupid they can be."said Kiara simply. Kiara chuckled and shook her head. "I know it been cold outside lately but still it's no reason to throw a party every night!"said Kiara. "To be honest it does get annoying."said Kiara honestly as she bookmarked her book and put it in her bookbag.

Kiara looked at him and smiled when he said he makes mistakes. "Well... I'm glad you do, being a perfect Ravencalw can be boring at times."said Kiara softly. Kiara shook her head and chuckled at comment. "Don't worry you'll get it, and you'll make a different in alot of werewolves lives."said Kiara giving him a soft warm smile. "You will change the world Peter and you want to know why? it's because I believe in you."said Kiara softly. "Don't stress over it Peter, you'll get I know you will for your smart and your really talented."said Kiara softly. "Like I said before it may not be now, but you will get Peter and when you did you will be well known for your discovery."said Kiara.

Kiara laughed as he told her she was tiny. "Yeah I know I'm very short, I'm the shortest in my family so I'm used to it."said Kiara softly. "So don't worry, you don't have to hunch over and be in pain when your around me just be yourself."said Kiara.

Austin Lockwood
Austin Lockwood
Third Year Slytherin
Third Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Harrington Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:40 am

Peter smiled at her, and shook his head. "I don't understand you at all..." he said after a moment, before shaking his head and erasing something else on the paper. "So... A Gryffindor girl, who obviously has a special person in her life, is sitting alone in the Library... reading books and complaining about her own house, there is something wrong here." He said with a smirk shaking his head before scribbling some more, his back hunched over again.

Peter could feel himself blushing when she told him he'd get it right. "You know... I'm not in it for the fame. I'm it it because it interests me, and there are a lot of people suffering.. who shouldn't be.. maybe I'll move onto Vamprism next." He said with a laugh, shaking his head, and looking out the window. "And then I'll make trolls smart, and let Goblins have wands.." He couldn't help but smirk at the last one. "Merpeople will have their own means of transportation... and children will learn... from me, from what I want to do.. I want to make the world a better place Kiara.. and when you feel you have the smarts to do it? Pretty exciting." He said with a laugh, stretching out his back. "Short isn't a bad thing.." He said simply, watching her reactions.
Peter Harrington
Peter Harrington

Number of posts : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Lockwood Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:08 am

Kiara laughed at his comment and smiled. "Hey what can I say I'm a girl of many emotions."said Kiara shrugging. Kiara chuckled once again at his comments about her sitting here alone in the library reading books and complaining about her house. "Ok... so I'm a bit of a odd Gryffindor is there anything wrong with not being normal?"Kiara asked softly. "Besides being normal is bit over whelming at times."said Kiara simply but honestly. "II try to be normal but I can't, it gets boring to me so I go back to being my odd Gryffindor self!"said Kiara chuckling. "Ok... now you must think I'm either crazy or just plain out weird."said Kiara softly.

"I know you aren't, you don't look like that type of person who's only in it for the money and fame."said Kiara softly. Kiara smiled at all his ideas for she knew that Peter was going to make a difference in millions of creatures all over the world. Kiara nodded when he said he wanted to make the world a better palce. "You will Peter I promise you will, with your dreams and smartness anything is possible!"said Kiara softly. "Just hold on to what you believe in and don't let it go for nothing."said Kiara. "Dreams are only dreams unless you do something to make them come true." said Kiara softly. Kiara shrugged when he said being short wasn't bad. "Yes true, but you should be telling yourself that as well."said Kiara smirking at him.
Austin Lockwood
Austin Lockwood
Third Year Slytherin
Third Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top