Fire and books do not get along.
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Fire and books do not get along. Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Fire and books do not get along.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fire and books do not get along. Empty Fire and books do not get along.

Post by Maddie Kane Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:13 pm

Cecilia sat in the common room watching the fire with a book in her lap. She had meant to read the book but had gotten entranced by the fire. She was wearing red pajama pants with white and black stars and a gray tank top even though it was frizzing out side it actually felt good sitting in front of the fire. She had fuzzy black slippers on her feet and her hair was pulled on top of her head in a rather messy bun. She propped her feet up on the small table in front of her and opened the book completely oblivious to anything that was going on around her. The sun started to go down and the room got darker but Cecilia sat there quietly engrossed in the book.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Fire and books do not get along. Empty Re: Fire and books do not get along.

Post by Remembrance Lyn Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:51 pm

The common room was one of the only places where everyone could just sit around and relax for an hour. Sometimes people could to art work or whatever and get ready for parties. For remembrance, It was a place to relax. But today, the common room was a place where she would design her invatations to her birthday party in about 1 and a half weeks. She was excited that she would be 17 so soon. It made her feel sort of special.

Remembrance was in her dorm grabbing the miniature suit case which held scrap booking supplies. She always made her invitations out of scrapbooking supplies because they were all so decorative and colorful. She then pulled on some fuzzy blue slipppers and headed down stairs.

on this winter night, mems wore her blue and white striped pajama pants and a dark blue tank top. that was what most of her pajama's looked like except that they were always blue with a different color. She even had one that was blue and black with a black tank top which made her look even more gothic.
Remembrance Lyn
Remembrance Lyn

Number of posts : 240

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:02 pm

Cecilia didn't notice when more and more students went up stairs to go to sleep. she didn't hear them say good night to others and she didn't notice when one fellow class mate came down with a small suit case like thing and started to work quietly. all she hurd where the words that floated up from the book and rung loud and clear in her head. she heard each and every characters voice as she read the words the author had written. all she saw was what was happening with each and ever page.
when she finished the book and closed it only then did she notice it was late and only two people where sitting in the common room. only then did she notice that every one had gone to sleep and time had passed. closing the book brought her back to reality. "hello," she said meakly to the other student that was still awake.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Remembrance Lyn Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:19 pm

Remembrance hadn't gotten very far with her first invatation when she heard a meak voice say 'hello' She looked up, noticing that the girl who had been in there reading had snapped back into the real world. "Hey." Remembrance said smiling slightly before she looked down, trying to piece together her invitations. All of her invatations were unique. She never made one look alike. If they looked alike then they would all look boring. Making them have cool designs for each person she wanted to invite made everything seem better.

After finding the perfect design for the first invitation she began to talk more, but without looking up from her work. "Im Remembrance. You can call me Mems or Memmy or anything else you decide would be a cool nickname. Whats your name?" She told the girl. Some people had called her remsy when she was little and there were a few people who still called her that. Besides that fact, She didnt have much names.
Remembrance Lyn
Remembrance Lyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:28 pm

"well nice to meet you Remembrance," Cecilia said smileing slightly, "I'm Cecilia, Cecilia Krum." she added her last name for no apparent reson. "that looks cool what's it for?" she asked talking about the invitation memmy was makeing. she started to fan throw the pages of the book still smileing. "do you like reading?" she asked not sure waht else to say to the girl. Mem's looked diffrent than most people but that didn't scare Cecilia off. right now nothing could scare cecilia.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Remembrance Lyn Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:32 pm

"Cecilia.. nice name" Remembrance said as she worked on adding other things to the invitation. there wasnt any ribbon on this invitation. she didnt think that invitations needed ribbon unless they were to be sent to girls. "This? Oh im making invitations for my birthday in a week and a half." Remembrance said as she began to write things on the invitation. She was pretty quick at making invitations now that she had many years of experiance. "im thinking of having this really huge party by the lake or something.. but.. I dont think much people would Like to come." Remembrance didnt look sad no matter what. she was still quite happy with herself.
Remembrance Lyn
Remembrance Lyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:38 pm

"Oh that sounds cool," Cecilia said smieling still. "some people could use a grate big party. kidna like the one that was held out by the lake a few days ago." she said sakeing her head. her older brother had been the mastermind behind that one. "a lot of people turned up out there even though there was snow on the ground. we all went swimming. though you could think my brother for that brilliant idea. Swimming in the winter." she said laughing rembering the fun every one had.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Remembrance Lyn Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:43 pm

"Yeah. The snow is almost gone now. I've been thinking of hireing a wizard band or something for the party. the thing is that I dont have many friends to invite. I dunno if I should just invite a bunch of random people so that we could have an awesome party." remembrance said, as she got the first invitation in a box "Hey want to help me with these? All you have to do is match up paper with little figures and then rwite down whats on this then put it in the box here." She said smiling slightly. "Girls get to have ribbon on theirs and boys get dont. Each has to be unique. its fun to make them all different." Remembrance said as she began to start on another one.
Remembrance Lyn
Remembrance Lyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:50 pm

"that would be nice if you had a band there. i would just worry about the head master and getting in trouble." Cecilia said. "unless you don't care. and I'd be happy to help." she picked up some of the things that remembrance had minchined and started to make an invitation she ended up putting a little bow on one of the corners then wrote down what she needed to. when she was done she held it up "what do you think? im not the artist of the family thats Elijah.." she said envying her brothers artistic ability.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Remembrance Lyn Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:59 pm

"Well.. Im pretty sure that a few dentions and so on wont kill me. Being outside is better than doing what everyone else does and being in the rooom of requirements." remembrance said as she picked up a little drum set picture and glue it onto the invitation. "Thats pretty good for a beginner." Remembrance said as she looked up at the invitation that cecilia made. It was actually pretty good. "Your brother sounds like some clown or something who can do everything." She said jokingly
Remembrance Lyn
Remembrance Lyn

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top