Fire and books do not get along. - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Fire and books do not get along. - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Fire and books do not get along.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fire and books do not get along. - Page 2 Empty Re: Fire and books do not get along.

Post by Maddie Kane Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:18 pm

"You don't know Elijah?" Cecilia asked thinking thats a first, "almost every one i talk to has at least heard of him. And as far as i know he's just an artist who dosent' care what other people think." she said, "I don't talk to him much." she added starting on another invetation. it was indeed rare to find some one in hogwarts that didn't know Elijah Krum son of Victor Krum but it was nice when she did find some one because then they were not expecting her to be like him or completly the oposite of him. the people who didnt' knwo eli didn't expect anything of her.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Fire and books do not get along. - Page 2 Empty Re: Fire and books do not get along.

Post by Remembrance Lyn Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:38 pm

"Well.. Like i said. I dont have many friends. maybe 1 or 2 but.. not many. So i wouldnt know much about anything like most people would expect me to know." Remembrance said, as she began to write on the second card. "Do you think it would be a good idea to invite him though? I mean. I'd like to invite as many people as possible so that it isnt a total waste of money to get everything." Remembrance said as she finished the card and put it in the box with the others.
Remembrance Lyn
Remembrance Lyn

Number of posts : 240

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:51 pm

"i don't know if he would come but he might if you invited him." Cecilia said smileing as she worked o nthe invitation. normaly she would be shy and not have started helping memmy with the cards but she was starting to like the girl. she even felt kinda sorry for her not haveing many friends but not sorry enough to say anything.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top