The Heat - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Heat  - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Heat

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Heat  - Page 3 Empty Re: The Heat

Post by Allen Tobias Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:15 am

Allen looked at Mia while she spoke, now knowing that she had a twin brother. Great. Usually, in the movies, the brother was the older guy that pretty much interrogated anyone that came within two feet of his little sister because he cared about her so much. Allen felt a little, not overwhelmed but afraid that if he were to try something out with Mia, it would lead to the whole brother thing again. What a joy.

When Mia brought up the manner of his clothes, he immediately went "Oh it's honestly not a problem. I just didn't think thoroughly about what I'd be doing today, y'know. Just thought I'd be out here for a good 10 minutes and head back into Hogwarts or something. I find it dreadful in there, since Barker is always stalking everybody and I hear he's just an evil person...Christ, there I go again." That was one of his main cons about him: he talked too much when he got nervous. "Excuse my endless chatter."
Allen Tobias
Allen Tobias

Number of posts : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Corner Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:09 am

((OOC: Sorry that it took me so long to reply.))

Mia smiled as she listen to Allen talk. It felt nice to know that she wasn't the only one that talked a lot when they got nervous. "I agree. Professor Barker does seem to have a mean streak. But that's only because of what I heard from some other students. That and the fact that he was in Azkaban. What would be going through someones mind when they decided to allow someone that had been in Azkaban to be a Professor?" Mia said feeling her nervous bantering coming on. "It's ok. I do the same thing when I get nervous. I just keep talking." Mia said feeling a rush of blood light up her cheek as he became a little bit embarrased at admitting her talking problem. Mia then turned her head towards the lake and felt the wind hit her again. Her hair wiped behind her and she closed her eyes and lifted her head. The wind felt good.
Mia Corner
Mia Corner

Number of posts : 63

Back to top Go down

Post by Allen Tobias Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:10 am

Allen couldn't help but squirm a little away from her. Not because of any features on her, it was just a self defense mechanism that Allen hadn't even noticed. He felt a lot better when he wasn't so close to people, that's just who he was. He wanted to change that though, but he felt like his body was on lockdown at the moment, keeping his body only moving for when he had to breathe. Everything else though felt numb. Was this fear? Allen couldn't tell to be honest, but it wasn't something usual he dealt with.

He looked at her though with some excitement in his eyes. It was pretty obvious that they both liked each other, he wasn't stupid like that. Yet it was just a fear in his eyes that kept him from truly saying anything. His hands quievered a little bit, yet he tried to keep it from her sight. He told himself to stop being so nervous, that this was just a common thing for now. Nothing serious. He didn't want to rush with this. "This school is messed up right now..." he told her, knowing well enough that it truly was.

"Barker shouldn't be here...just saying his names in the hall spreads fear. Why did he become a teacher? To basically torture all of us. He's a sick F***." He didn't mean to curse like that, but it was just on his mind. He heard rumors of it and even heard Barker had something to do with Rhys. And Rhys was one of his newest friends, so he didn't like the thought of someone harming her or others.
Allen Tobias
Allen Tobias

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Corner Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:06 am

Mia had her eyes closed when Allen moved a little bit. So she didn't really notice it. Once he started talking again she looked back at him. "I totally agree. They should get Barker out of here. Then get a better Headmaster and better Minister and then maybe everything will be better again." Mia said smiled her briliant white smile at him again. Her eyes sparkled in the sun and her hair blew around her with the wind. "Maybe we should get onto a happier topic." Mia said thinking for a second before continuing. "What do you think the school will do for the Halloween that is coming up?" Mia asked him wondering if he even liked Halloween. There she went just assuming that people liked the same things that she did. Mia really did need to get her face out of her books. Either way, the breeze felt good, she was talking to a cute guy, and she was finally having fun.
Mia Corner
Mia Corner

Number of posts : 63

Back to top Go down

Post by Allen Tobias Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:47 am

[Hey sorry for not ever posting, but would you like to start a new topic from here? So much has happened and I can't remember how Allen was during this time xD]
Allen Tobias
Allen Tobias

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:52 am

((Hey this is Mia on my other account. Sounds good to me that we start a new topic, I haven't been around much lately either. So I don't know much that is going on either. So I don't know really where we will make it or what it will be about. So just let me know and we can start it. Very Happy ))
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Allen Tobias Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:52 am

[Alright then, I'll let you know!]
Allen Tobias
Allen Tobias

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:17 pm

(OOC: Whenever your ready just PM me. Then we can start a thread. Very Happy ))
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top