The First Encounter - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The First Encounter - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The First Encounter

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The First Encounter - Page 3 Empty Re: The First Encounter

Post by Allen Tobias Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:42 am

Allen toke what she said to heart, but he already knew about that forest too well. He would tell her someday, but for now, he didn't even want to think about the Forest when she was around. Then Rhys began to talk about sneaking into the kitchens and get some hot chocolate, which sounded good. The hot chocolate part. "You want to sneak into the kitchens?" he asked, mostly confused "wouldn't we get into trouble if they found us in there?" He was a Gryffindor, but he had a sense of his conscientiousness saying 'don't do it, you will get into trouble'. "I mean, I just never really even thought about going into the kitchen before....aren't there teachers guarding it or something?" Now his mind was just racing with problems.
Allen Tobias
Allen Tobias

Number of posts : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhys O'Neill Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:03 am

Rhys couldn't help but laugh at his reaction. "When I say we sneak, I mean we just casually stroll in.. are you telling me you've NEVER been to the kitchens? Like.. at all? I thought that was like.. a right of passage to be a Gryffindor.. I was forced to go by some older kids my first year!" She said laughing lightly, and steering him towards the entrance of the school. "There aren't any teachers, but there ARE on TON of little House-elves who run around asking you what you want, I could ask for ten barrels of whiskey, and they would somehow get it for me.. How I have no idea.. but they have ANYTHING, you just have to ask!"

Rhys O'Neill
Rhys O'Neill
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 167

Back to top Go down

Post by Allen Tobias Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:13 am

Allen had a more concerned look on his face, mainly for his own well being. He wasn't the one to do things that were not allowed, the only time he had ever really done anything like that was sneak into the forest with his 'friends'. But then he got caught and had 4 weeks detention. "Well I just don't waltz into the places where teachers do not tell us where to go," he replied, more of a serious tone on his voice "I usually just go to class and end up reading for 4 hours. I'm a boring person like that." He continued to follow Rhys (mainly against his will for that matter) and noticed they were at the entrance hall. Where the hell were they going exactly? He knew the kitchen, but he had no idea where that route led him. "Where is the kitchen anyway?" he asked out of curiosity, seeing as how he was being dragged anyway.
Allen Tobias
Allen Tobias

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhys O'Neill Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:57 am

Rhys rolled her eyes. "Seriously? What kind of Gryffindor are you anyway?" She asked laughing as she pulled him closer to her as she glanced around the Entrance Hall. "Shh." She pressed her fingers to her lips and moved towards a door that looked exactly like the door into the dungeons. Except this hallway was a lot different. It led to a brightly lit corridor, with some weird looking barrels in the corner, and there were lots of portraits "See look.." She said pointing and going to a specific portrait. She tickled the pair and watched it giggling and it turned into a doorknob. "Come on." She said grinning and pulling on his hand to pull him into the kitchens.

The second they entered, they were surrounded by house elves, some of them were squeaking and others were asking excitedly what they wanted to eat. "Hot Chocolate to go please!" She said grinning at the elves. "And some rolls to go as well, to dip into the chocolate!" She smiled at them and then pulled Allen over to a table to sit down at while they waited for their drinks and rolls.
Rhys O'Neill
Rhys O'Neill
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Allen Tobias Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:09 am

Allen still felt uneasy about going to the kitchens, mainly due to his paranoia of getting caught. He did not want to get caught and get detention again. He had 4 weeks of it and by the second week, he was wanting to kill himself. When they arrived at the odd dungeon area, he wondered where the hell they were exactly. He hadn't been paying attention when she was walking him, so he would need to rely on a guide or something. He chuckled a little when Rhys tickled a random pear, but was more surprised by the fact that it swung wide open. "What the..." he muttered under his breath and proceeded inside.

Rhys definitely wasn't lying when she said there were houseelves all over the place. He wondered how it must've felt to be working in the kitchens all day and then have someone randomly appear. If every Gryffindor was like Rhys, it must've been pretty often. The elves handed him a hot chocolate but Allen only blinked a couple of times, still astounded.
Allen Tobias
Allen Tobias

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhys O'Neill Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:55 pm

Rhys laughed at the shocked look on his face and sat down, taking the cup of cocoa that was handed her, and grinning at them. "Thank you!" She said and they nearly fell over themselves bowing to her and asking her if she wanted anything else. "See.. told ya they loved us..." She said smirking. "I could ask for a roasted Moose.. and they'd get it! NO! I don't want a roasted moose, it's okay!" She giggled patting one on the head and looking back at Allen. Once some more cups appeared, and a basket of rolls, she stood up and looked at Allen. "Best thing ever these cups.." She said handing it to him. "Watch this.." She tipped her cup over and none fell out, and then she took a large drink from it, and it looked like she hadn't taken a sip at all.

"And then.." She picked up the rolls and another one appeared in it's place. She quickly ate the one she had picked up and then turned to the house elves. "Could we get one more basket for him? I think it'd be cool if he had his own... because I am so keeping this one to myself after we are apart." She said hugging the basket of rolls, and then using her wand to etch her name into the side. "There." She said and then grabbed his hand after the house elves gave him a basket as well. "Thanks so much guys! I'll see ya later!" She grinned.
Rhys O'Neill
Rhys O'Neill
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Allen Tobias Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:18 pm

Allen was handed a basket of rolls and his timidly said thanks, still wondering if this would be a good idea. So far, it seemed very well, nothing really happened and they weren't caught. So that was a good evening for him at least. He really didn't know as to what to say next, but he did have a drink of hot chocolate, which was probably one of the best he ever had. He grabbed one of the rolls and ate one, once again, they were really good, so he dipped some in the chocolate and he almost instantly forgot about his initial nervousness. He followed(well mostly dragged) Rhys out of the kitchen, still holding the basket of rolls.

He blinked a couple of times and ate another small roll. "So now that we successfully infiltrated the kitchen," he said, grinning slightly "what now?"
Allen Tobias
Allen Tobias

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum